Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Blue Moon Club (Main Area, First Floor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seras blinked and watched the girls cheek's redden several shades which confused her a touch more.

When the girl explained her reaction a small blush of her own creeped on her cheeks. Waving her hands almost defensively she looked to the side " Oh no! I'm just a waitress...the girls you're referring to are on a whole other level than myself." she said clearing her throat blushing deeply.

Happy to excuse herself she nodded her head to the woman "One Raspberry Margarita coming up." she said heading back to the bar. Leaning over the counter she told one of the bartenders the order and watched as he got to work making the delightful cocktail.

She watched him measure and pour sweet and sour mix, two ounces of tequila, one ounce of triple sec and one ounce of raspberry liqueur into a cocktail shaker filled with two cups of ice cubes. He then took the shaker and began throwing it around and shaking it like some instrument and she smiled watching him, after awhile of shaking it he put the canister down and grabbed a Margarita glass and a lime wedge. He set them down next to the canister and then grabbed a plate with salt generously poured onto it.

He took the lime and rubbed it around the rim of the glass a few time before taking the now lime covered tip of the glass and placing it in the salt. He twisted the glass making sure the rim was generously coated in it. Placing the the lime salt covered rim glass onto the counter he placed a few ice cubes into the glass then strained the contents of the canister into the glass and added a little lime wheel to the side of the glass.

He placed the finished margarita in front of her and she smiled gratefully and took it back over to the woman. Smiling she placed it on table "One raspberry margarita; Hope you enjoy your stay. If theres anything else you need just ring." she said before bounding back off to the counter.

It didn't take long for his drink to be made, and soon he had the murky red colour drink in hand. Thin lips touched the rim of the glass has he proffered the drink to his gullet. Smooth and tart and cool and refreshing, it was everything and more as Duc indulged in an almost religious devotion to the fruit of Dionysus, the way ward fertility god.

Holding it in a solitary hand he went back to his favourite past time, or one of them, people watching.

Ah, it seemed like his cute attempt at getting a lady's attention wasn't going to work. It didn't have time; another customer had sat down, and as much as he'd like to chat it up with the exotic bird, other things came first.

Reyson hadn't even made it over to Duc before hearing the guy's order. With a quick up-nod and a, "You got it," he swiveled around, going for the proper ingredients.

First came the vodka, Grey Goose of course - as if there were any other worthy of being served to a customer. Reyson always went with the finest even without being asked. Oh, and he was one of those bartenders that didn't water things down, and gave you a nice sized drink. A lot of places went the exact opposite, earning themselves the title of 'penny wise and pound stupid.' It kept customers coming back, giving out good drinks. And it got them intoxicated enough to encourage spending while they were there. Plus, the awesome tips. Reyson pulled out a chilled bottle of plain, chilled Grey Goose and mixed that into a shaker with some chilled cranberry juice, five parts juice to two parts vodka. Shake. Pour. Garnishing the side with a lime wedge, he even plopped two fresh, firm cranberries into the drink - all about presentation, baby.

The blonde set it in front of Duc along with a coaster and a friendly smile. "Here you go, bud." A moment later the waitress came over with another drink order and he turned away from the man, setting to that. Raspberry margarita. This one was fixed just as promptly, mixed and garnished just right. Once he handed it over to Seras, Reyson did a patrol around the bar and fixed several more drinks for the people finishing up their firsts.

Idly he wondered what sort of music their DJ was going to play. He'd have to send her up a drink or two later with a napkin scrawled with requests. For now he just kinda hung out and hummed to himself. With his jacket off and set beneath the counter, he stood there in a sleeveless black shirt, the neckline low, the fabric itself a little loose. It did well enough to show off a set of toned arms and a firm chest.

Seras drummed her fingers on the counter and stared around the place, for so early she was surprised that there were any customers at all. She was a little worried what it would look like later and also wondered if she could keep up with all the orders.

Rubbing her temples she motioned for the blonde bartender "Yeah...can I get a Chocolate chip?" she asked rubbing her temples and sighing. The drink itself wasn't anything overly strong and could be considered more of a girly or feminine drink. It wasn't that she couldn't hold her alcohol, no she could hold it very well but considering she was on the job and she loved chocolate and sweet things it was a what the hell why not kind of thing.

She licked her lips and cast her translucent blue gaze to the counter top once more, brushing her hair back from her face she let out a soft sigh.

"Sure thing," came the blonde's response. He'd been watching her and noticed she wasn't returning to the bar from a customer, so the drink was most likely for her. That didn't change anything, really, other than that he was glad to see it.

The drink itself was simple enough to make, so due to that Reyson whipped it up pretty quick. One part Frangelico to one part vodka, again going for the smooth Grey Goose, shaken with ice but then strained into a cocktail glass. He finished it off by walking a few feet to the mini-fridge beneath the counter and pulling a dish of chocolate shavings out to sprinkle over top. Returning, he set the drink in front of Seras and settled into a comfortable lean against the counter, waist bent but back straight.

"I actually tried to see if you wanted something earlier but our DJ distracted you," he said with a simple, relaxed smile. "Drink up. Relax. Just try to enjoy yourself, and your customers'll have a good time too. I'm Reyson, by the way," a hand extending politely. "We're gonna be working together a lot I think, so you better be nice to me." A wink.

Seras looked at the bar tender and nodded gratefully, She watched him get to work on her drink and had to admit...he was very good at what he did. He was quick and handled every order with ease and she envied him a bit for being able to do it.

It wasn't long before she had her drink in front of her, eyeing the chocolate shavings in the drink she looked up at him and gave him a dazzling smile "Thanks" she said. Wrapping her fingers around the glass she lifted into her lips and tilted the glass letting some of the liquid pour into her mouth. She let it sit in her mouth a moment letting her taste buds enjoy the taste, swallowing it she set the glass down gently and licked the remnants of the drink from her lips.

Looking up at him she blinked as he spoke to her, her finger idly running around the rim of the glass as she listened. "Oh I see...I'm sorry she needed help with something..." she said simply. Though thinking back on it she didn't think the woman actually needed any help at all. Looking back at him she nodded a little "Yeah I'll try to remember that. It's just odd since I've never even stepped foot into a bar before...let alone a strip club and brothel.." she said with a small smile and a shake of her head.

She took his out-stretched hand and shook it delicately but firmly "Reyson? Pleasure to meet you. I'm Seras." she said moistening her lips. Blinking she looked at him and her sweet smile took on a whole other direction, not the she entirely noticed it. " I suppose we will be working together a lot...and pray tell...how would I manage to stay on your good side?" she asked taking another small sip from her drink, watching reyson from over the rim of her glass.

Scarlett was busy fiddling around with her drink when the newly hired bartender tried to get her attention. Then the DJ called on her for some reason; the pink-haired succubus gave Marlena a nod and walked over to the young woman stepping with her high heels. Sometimes helping out can be a nuisance wearing the stilettos around, especially in the club. Can't let the people not have any good music around however. "Sure thing, miss." She said with a warm smile, a rarity for the people who want to get to know her some more. "What lines you need hooking up?"

"Well, you look kinda intimidating, soo...don't be mean to me, I guess?" He smirked, his set of hazel eyes looking into her blues. "And I can tell from your handshake that you're a tough cookie, so if you promise to not hit me I'd appreciate it." He shook her hand back, that equal mixture of light but firm, in direct contrast to his teasing words. Leaning on his one arm, Reyson's other hand slipped out of Seras' and traveled up it rather than away. His fingertips glided up, past her wrist, and up to her bicep, where he gave a playful little grip to feel at her muscles.

"Hm. What else?" The hand dropped, rejoining the other, folding beneath him. "You can tell me 'hi' once in awhile. And you can tell me if the drink tastes alright, and if you'd like another. ...And you can tell me if you're the kinda gal that likes extra chocolate, or extra extra chocolate." He winked. "For next time."

Avery

The next customer to enter the club spent quite a few minutes actually chatting up the bouncer outside before slipping through the front doors. Apparently, he was a fan of her music and she was quite honestly surprised. Though completely arrogant about her band being the 'next big thing', Avery knew that not many people had even heard of them yet.... But they would, soon. Her album was dropping in October and she already had a few requests to make personal appearances during the weeks leading up the the release date.

But until then, she was going to get in all the rest and relaxation that she could. A sort of treat for the hard work and travelling that she knew would be upcoming.

So she had dressed herself in an outfit that she knew would draw some notice, played up her odd grey eyes with smoky shadow and put on sky high heels to make her mile long legs stand out. A quick glance around and she noticed that not many people were dancing yet, a pity because she had excess energy to burn, so she crossed the floor to the bar instead. Maybe if she got nice and hammered she wouldn't care so much about whether she danced or not, hmmm?

Seras looked at him surprised and tilted her head a little looking at him "How do I look intimidating?" she asked curiously. The way he stared back at her made her blush lightly.

"Well I sort of had to learn a little something to get through school life unscathed...and don't give me a reason to hit you and I won't?" she said with a small smile and a flirtatious wink. She felt his own handshake and arched her brow at him. This man was quite interesting his words said flirty and easy going but his handshake was firm and also sensitive to her small her hands.

Her fingers trailed over the rim of her drink once more and she blinked as he broke the shake, his hand trailing slowly up her arm before gently but firmly grabbing her upper arm. A small blush flushed her cheeks and she stared at the hand, and conveniently or perhaps not so conveniently her shirt strap slipped off of her shoulder and lightly touched the mans fingers.

Letting out a soft sigh she re-adjusted her strap as his hand dropped back to the counter and he continued on. She tilted her head and smiled lightly when he winked at her "Well...I think I can drop a Hi by now and then....the drinks well..." she said glancing down at her own. "Well they are surprisingly very good..." she trailed off once more finishing off her own drink.

"Am I the type of girl who likes extra...or extra extra..." she asked contemplatively smiling a little. Titling her head she drummed her fingers on the counter as she considered it a moment "I'm a girl whose tastes depends on the time of day...or night..as well as my mood." she said with a flash of a grin.

Blinking she looked as a new woman entered the club, she was a pretty woman by her standards but she also had a certain "air" about her. Luckily enough the woman sat at the bar instead of at a table where seras would have to step in and take an order for the woman. On the same coin though it also meant that her conversation with Reyson would now be cut short as he would have to get the new woman her drink.

Marlena smiled behind her shades as Scarlett made her way over. "Thanks, dear." she said, helping Scarlett up to the booth. "My other assistant had to run off and do her job." she said. "How dare she." she added with a light laugh. "All right, come here." She said, directing Scarlett over into the cramped booth near a soundboard. "I need you to adjust these sliders." she said, pointing to a few sliders. "Just a little bit." She crouched down near some equipment and plugged a pair of headphones into it, holding the phones to her ears to block out the noise of the club. "I'll give you a thumbs up when it gets close enough. Okay?" she added, the buxom blonde said, looking up as she balanced on her toes. She was close enough that to get into the soundboard, Scarlett would have to stand against the crouching DJ.

----

Elyssia sipped at her margarita, enjoying the delicious slushy drink. She closed her eyes taking an exceptionally long drink. "Oh my..." she whispered to herself as she finished. She took a deep breath and looked around. The waitress looked like she was busy tending to the other customers. She pouted a little. While she was embarrassed, she'd be lying if she said she wasn't a little disappointed that the Seras girl wasn't available for other services... And she couldn't keep bothering her while she was trying to do her job... but she COULD ask her to do her job. Finishing her margarita, she put the empty glass on the table and, when she got the chance, waved the waitress over. "Could I get another? That was delightful." She'd say. After a moment, she'd add. "Oh.. and... I'm... not really sure how these kinds of places work... Uh... What.... What's the protocol for... finding some company?" she'd ask.

GoodLilGirl said:

Avery

The next customer to enter the club spent quite a few minutes actually chatting up the bouncer outside before slipping through the front doors. Apparently, he was a fan of her music and she was quite honestly surprised. Though completely arrogant about her band being the 'next big thing', Avery knew that not many people had even heard of them yet.... But they would, soon. Her album was dropping in October and she already had a few requests to make personal appearances during the weeks leading up the the release date.

But until then, she was going to get in all the rest and relaxation that she could. A sort of treat for the hard work and travelling that she knew would be upcoming.

So she had dressed herself in an outfit that she knew would draw some notice, played up her odd grey eyes with smoky shadow and put on sky high heels to make her mile long legs stand out. A quick glance around and she noticed that not many people were dancing yet, a pity because she had excess energy to burn, so she crossed the floor to the bar instead. Maybe if she got nice and hammered she wouldn't care so much about whether she danced or not, hmmm?

Keane had been standing there, checking IDs when he had seen Dell come to take over at the door so he and Lori could go about their business. Smirking playfully at the small management crowd, he raised his hand in a quick salute before breaking away so the Head of Security could take his place. Making his way to the bar, Keane paused as he heard some chatter behind him, apparently over someone who was sort of famous entering the club. Following their gazes, his eyes fell on the curvy and delicious looking Avery.

His lip curling into a devilish grin, he met the young woman, at the bar as he leaned against it, placing his back to polished counter as he tilted his head slightly. "Welcome to the Blue Moon, madame," he offered with his trademark charming smile. "I am Keane, assistant manager, and personal entertainer, at your service. Just let me know if there's anything I can assist you with, and it would be my pleasure to do so." Reaching for her hand, he raised it to his lips, kissing the back of it with a wry grin as his intense gaze remained on her.

They had a celebrity in the club, and part of his job was to see to VIP treatment, so he took an interest in the young woman, having recognized her, as it was also his job to know such things. That was why Kelly had chosen him, after all. Motioning to the bar, the man moved out of Avery's way gracefully. "Please, don't let me interrupt you. Have a drink, and it's on the house." He looked up at Rey and the other bartenders and gave a nod. "This young lady drinks for free," he told them before taking a seat beside her. "Reyson, would you please see to her drinks? You're our best bartender, and I'd prefer you handle her orders. As for me, would you be kind enough to mix a Bull Rush for me, please sir?"

Kelly smiled at Scotty and gave him a wink. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do. I know that doesn't leave you a lot of limits, but that's what s so fun." She smiled and kissed his cheek before she let him go. Moments later, Kelly was greeted by Dell. She was pleased to see him.

"Dell! I'm glad you're here. Isn't it beautiful?" she asked, referring to the club. "I hope you'll like working here. I might have to take you up on that offer." She smiled and gave him a hug, kissing each cheek. "I might have some business happening soon. Make sure no one gets by without a pass, hun." She winked and then went off to find Eli to get him.

Lori smiled at Keane's compliment and chuckled. "Well I'm glad you're here to look at me then. Not such a bad view from this angle." She welcomed another customer and waved invitingly to several more passing by. "I hope you have some business though. From the looks of things, you might get busy before I do."

She was interrupted by a devastatingly beautiful redhead.

Kelly smiled at Lori and waved at her friend before she came to Keane's side. "I might head up to my office soon, hun. If you need me just give me a buzz. I'll still be out on the floor for awhile." With that, she left him be and went back to the floor, still carrying her water. She saw that Keane had handled Avery swimmingly and smiled at Reyson once again since she was at the bar. She nodded pleasantly at Avery and let Keane got on being that charming man he always was.

A few years ago he would have blushed and stammered at the fall of the strap; it didn't matter how many ties you'd seen a woman naked, the reveal of a gal in her underwear, even so simple as a bra strap, was enough to give a man a pleasurable shiver. A few years ago he would have been embarrassed and pulled immediately away. This time though Reyson was fine. the way his smile widened just a bit of course meant he'd noticed, but he was gentleman enough to not let his eyes stray from Seras'.

But then, she slapped him, albeit verbally.

'Surprisingly.'

"Surprisingly?" Reyson questioned her with a pair of raised eyebrows. His tone was joking, clearly, just playing around with the timid rabbit of a waitress. But that was how you made friends, right? At the very least that's how you got someone to loosen up. "What's so surprising that I can mix a good drink, huh? Do you think I'm just a pretty face? My mother warned me about boys like you!" He scrunched up his nose and narrowed his eyes. The act could only last so long though before he just devolved to a chuckle, turning his head, stepping away. Part of being the barman, y'know? Had to bounce back and forth between people. But before he went to the next customer he actually returned, having only gone to the mini-fridge where he pulled out the bowl of chocolate shavings. Reyson returned and sprinkled a fresh helping atop Seras' drink.

"Hey there, what can I get for ya?" He looked to Avery as he set the bowl of shavings back in the fridge. Turning his full attention to her, Reyson smiled, reaching up briefly to adjust his thin glasses. He opened his mouth, ready to take one look at her and make a playful guess, but that's when Keane came over. Reyson gave a simple, slight nod in acknowledgement. "Bull Rush, coming right up." Red Bull. Lime wedges. Lime-flavored vodka. Carefully-measured absinthe. The blonde set to gathering, measuring and mixing, but during it he tried to stay in front of Avery as he worked, making himself available for whenever she felt ready.

Avery was obviously in the partying mood and it didn't quite matter who she partied with at this point, honestly, since most of the people in the club so far were drop dead gorgeous. Seras looked her way and though the blonde didn't seem at all interested in conversing with her, Avery still flashed her a grin. Never be rude to anyone was her motto and apparently someone else shared the same sentiments because seconds later she was approached by a rather dashing and dangerous looking man, Keane.

Her brow quirked as he lifted her hand to press his lips against the back of it and a shiver of delight ran through her. This man was charming, to say the least and she wondered exactly what 'personal entertainer' entailed. He allowed her to take a seat at the bar and when he summoned the bartender, she flashed a grin at Reyson before ordering, "A Three Wise Men shot, please. I'll take a trio of them since they go quickly. No need to make you run around for my sake tonight."

Her eyes danced with humor as she turned her attention back to Keane while crossing her legs, one over the other so that she didn't flash anyone unwillingly in her short skirt. "Let me give you a little hint then, if you're the assistant manager..." She leaned in, whispering conspiratorially, "Free drinks don't make you any money, eh?" Avery pulled back, laughing and she pushed part of her hair back away from her face. Rest and relaxation had been on her list but with all of the eye candy lingering around the club, flirtation had just entered into her itinerary for the night. "So, do I look like a lush? Is that why I am receiving the first drink for free? Send me tumbling down that slippery slope until I'm hammered and dancing naked on your bar?"

The dashing Keane didn't seem the least bit intimidated by the lovely woman, as many men might have been, but rather intrigued by the challenge that such presented. As she commented about free drinks not making them any money, he simply grinned at her and shook his head. "We make plenty enough money as it is, so I don't see offering you a few on the house breaking us." Giving her a playful wink, he watched as Reyson worked on making the drinks, impressed at the level of skill the man had at making it both quick and entertaining for the customers. He could see why he'd been hired, now.

Looking to Avery once more, he set a fifty on the bar for Rey to collect whenever he was done, more than enough to secure his services for a while since it was all his. After all, you don't charge a manager and a VIP for drinks. As Avery joked about him getting her drunk and having her dancing naked in his lap, Keane simply offered a charming smile. "Actually, I was thinking that you might care to have someone dancing naked for your entertainment. It's simply my job to arrange that for our VIP guests." Taking his drink as it was finished, and giving Rey an appreciative smile, he sipped the Bull Rush and closed his eyes for a moment to savor it before looking to Avery yet again.

"Now, Ms. Avery," he said, letting on that he knew exactly who she was, which only told he took his job seriously. "You tell me what I can do for you, and it's done. Private booth, dance party, companionship...male or female, whatever you prefer...I can arrange them all. Consider me your personal assistant for the evening."

At the door, Dell had stepped up to take over, waving goodbye to Kelly as she left, then looking to Lori. "Go ahead, enjoy yourself. Maybe go check on the boss and see if he needs you for anything. I got this." He gave the raven haired beauty a playful grin before waving her on, seeing that Keane wasted no time in getting away from the door ASAP. Once he was in place, he noticed that Evelyn had been tied up with a young man as she asked him for ID. Recognizing the guy as actually being one of the more prominent businessmen in the city, he got the attention of the lovely woman dressed in the stunning outfit and motioned for her to let him by.

He then stepped away from his spot as the flow of traffic subsided to go introduce himself. "I'm guessing you're Evelyn? Eli told me about you. I'm Dell," he told her, offering a hand to her. "Not to step on your toes. I know our boy there looks young, but he's actually a prominent businessman, and a VIP customer, so it's okay." He let his gaze travel the woman over for a moment appreciatively before pausing, acting as if he caught the scent of something in the air, then let his gaze fall on her once more as he gave her a knowing grin.

Saying nothing else, he simply motioned for her to take a spot with him at the door if she wanted to remain there, watching her closely for her reaction, curious as to whether or not she'd caught onto him yet as well.

Seras laughed softly as he joked with her "No I suppose it wasn't really surprising. I saw you a few times working the drinks and you looked like you were really good at it but I had to say something so I didn't look like I was ass-kissing." she said with another little laugh. The new woman looked over at her and flashed her quite the charming little smile, so seras smiled back at her with more of a simple-but-kind sort of smile.

Giving a little smile to reyson as he bounded off she sighed stretching a little. Surprisingly though he returned and gave her a little more chocolate, she smiled at him and tucked her hair behind her ear and mouthed the words "Thank-You" to him as he walked off to help the new woman. Smiling a bit she rolled her shoulders and stood from the bar, finishing off the drink she figured it was time she roamed about making sure the customers were satisfied. Flashing reyson a smile she walked from the bar swaying her hips back and forth provocatively.

Blinking she looked at Elyssia as she flagged her down, walking over to her table she smiled at her "Yes Miss Elyssia?" she asked noting the empty margarita cup. When the woman asked for another she just nodded "Alright, yes the bartender is exceptional at his work." grabbing the cup she turned to leave but stopped as she asked her something else "I'm sorry I'm not really very sure....I could find out for you if you'd like?" she asked tilting her head slightly.

Avery eyed Keane with playful suspicion as he called her by her name even though she hadn't given it to him yet. "Ahhh, did my manager tell you that I was coming? He's the one that suggested I drop by the club. Said it was the new 'happening' spot and that I would have fun...." Her head turned for a moment as someone walked past the bar and like everyone else she had seen thus far, the woman had been quite eye-catching to say the least. His offer for companionship came up and she exhaled a soft, throaty laugh.

"Now that is the part about his place that intrigues me. A few... whispers of VIP treatment have met my ears but I didn't quite believe them until now. How do you pick? Is every employee free game or do you have some sort of code? A catalogue, perhaps?" Her eyes roamed freely over each and every person within her vicinity appraisingly before she turned back, watching both Keane and Reyson for a moment before she suddenly asked, "What was that about dancers? What types of dancers do you have?" Perhaps it would be better to start out slow and work her way up to 'companionship'.

"I'll say... I believe I might already be tipsy." she said with a slight laugh, reaching to hand her the cup before she got it. "Oh. Sorry." she said quickly. "Make sure to put a good tip for him on my tab." She said. She paused when she asked what she was looking for. "Oh.. Um.." she paused and put a finger to her lips, lightly nipping the end of it. "Well... I'm a fan of blondes... young, soft skinned, voluptuous blondes." she said with a half-dreamy smile. It didn't take a stretch to realize Elyssia's description fit Seras quite well. How the waitress wanted to take the comment was up to her, however.

Scarlett nodded at the sexy blonde ready to move the sliders from the sound equipment. From the look of things, it was the latest one from out of the market. Surely the young female didn't pay a cheap penny for it either. It was going to be a matter of time before the clubs gets rocking for real in a safe and satisfying manner. The pink-haired succubus looked over at the corner of her eye and saw that Marlena was ready to do the sound check from that area. She played around with the sliders to find the right balance of sound while and avoid having the sound hear like a screeching chalkboard. "Do you need more bass or less?" she asked the cutie, scanning the surroundings with her eyes as more people continued to flood the club. "This is going to be one heck of a night."

GoodLilGirl said:
Avery eyed Keane with playful suspicion as he called her by her name even though she hadn't given it to him yet. "Ahhh, did my manager tell you that I was coming? He's the one that suggested I drop by the club. Said it was the new 'happening' spot and that I would have fun...." Her head turned for a moment as someone walked past the bar and like everyone else she had seen thus far, the woman had been quite eye-catching to say the least. His offer for companionship came up and she exhaled a soft, throaty laugh.

"Now that is the part about his place that intrigues me. A few... whispers of VIP treatment have met my ears but I didn't quite believe them until now. How do you pick? Is every employee free game or do you have some sort of code? A catalogue, perhaps?" Her eyes roamed freely over each and every person within her vicinity appraisingly before she turned back, watching both Keane and Reyson for a moment before she suddenly asked, "What was that about dancers? What types of dancers do you have?" Perhaps it would be better to start out slow and work her way up to 'companionship'.

Keane just chuckled a bit at Avery's question about her manager, shrugging gently and offering a disarming grin. "Madame, it's my job to know who people are." He offered no more than that, then listened as she continued with her inquiry, wanting to know how someone went about selecting a companion. "First," he told her, taking a card out that already had her picture on it, a hint that perhaps someone had informed them ahead of time that she would be visiting. "You will need this." Handing her the VIP Pass, he gave her a sly grin.

"That card will allow you to access that elevator back there," he said as he pointed to the elevator. "It goes to our...special...VIP lounge. If you see anyone in that lounge, then they are...on the menu. Of course there are others. Some of the club workers also double up. You could have Reyson here, if you wanted." He motioned to the bartender with a smirk. "And I am even available at times. My services are usually reserved for more important guests, such as yourself. Otherwise, my job is mostly administrative and managerial."

As she mentioned the dancers, he nodded slightly. "Yes, of course. We have dancers putting on performances regularly, and most of them double as companions, so you can spend a little time browsing the catalog, so to speak, if you like. One of our best, Scarlett, will be going on soon." Sipping his drink, he fell silent at that point to simply let her take it all in.

Marlena looked up. "Good. Little more... Perfect." She said, continuing to give advice and a thumbs up here or there as she adjusted the music. "Um, just a LITTLE more bass." the german woman said before standing up, wiping a bit of sweat off of her brow. "Oh yes. It's going to be rockin'." She said with a little grin. "It's been a long time since I've worked this kind of club." she said, glancing at the girl's figure behind her shades. "I just hope I can get the music right for the opening." She said, turning and leaning back against the corner of the booth, resting on her elbows. "And of course, I'll need to find a pretty girl for the live show." she said, hoping to pique the pink haired beauty's interest.

Lori was happy to take Dell up on his offer. She leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Let me know if I can rescue you some time." With a wink, she was out of there. "Thank you," she called back. Then, the dark-haired woman made her way back to Eli's office to go and see him, unable to resist the urge to stop in front of his two way mirror and adjust her dress a bit, giving him a little peek at more of her cleavage. She fixed her hair a little and added a wink before she came to his door and knocked before entering.

Kelly thought things were going well enough, so rather than stay in the bar area, she took the elevator for VIP access into the lounge and then went straight to her office to enjoy some nice and quiet for a little while. She'd wait up there for more of their VIP customers.

Evelyn tilted her head to the side and the short length of her black hair fell to the side as she looked up at who she knew was the head of security. Her eyes narrowed in on him and her lips pressed together slightly with distaste before she let the young man go. When he stepped up to her and held out his hand she took it in hers and instantly caught a whiff of his other. She smiled and her fangs showed, her eyes darkening with knowledge. "Interesting to meet you, Eli didn't mention that there was a half-breed here." The way that she said it was both with interest and slightly insulting, possibly not at him or half-breeds like him, but the fact that she worked under one while she was Pure annoyed her. "Tell me, Dell," his name fell from her lips like it was the sweetest poison, "how did you become what you are?"

Eli and herself had gone way back in the day, and he was the one who introduced her to this place. They have had a love/hate relationship since they first met. She took in a deep breath of the club as customers walked by and her thirst started to rise, but she rolled her neck to try and ease the tension of it. Looking over at some waitress, she mentioned her over to the door and said "I need a Bloody Mary, hold the Y." Although most here didn't know what she was, she was sure that she wasn't the only one who partook in blood and she just hoped that Eli had remembered to stock her blood in the bar. While waiting on her drink, she settled into her spot at the door next to Dell and waited for his response.

Dell cocked an eyebrow slightly as Evelyn seemed rather distasteful of her situation. He gave a shrug, looking toward the door as someone passed through and flashed an ID, giving a slight nod before waving the person by. Looking back to the vampiress, he pursed his lips gently. "If you're asking about what I am, I was born this way. One parent was a Pureblood, the other human. If you're asking about my position, it's because I worked for Eli's security firm, and I was his best, so he offered me the job." He gave a shrug and folded his arms to study the strange woman for a moment.

"And what about you? I'm guessing by the haughty mannerism and the distasteful looks that you're an Original. Pretty old I'd imagine, hence that superiority complex you so proudly display." He had a way of being blunt, but he wasn't really rude about it as much as simply matter-of-fact in the way he stated things. Dell could be a pleasant enough guy to work with, but he was also not one to let anyone treat him like some inferior being, even an Original. He had killed his fair share of old vampires back in his hunting days, and had earned the respect of the more civilized clans because of his skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom