Brandon's Troubles, a Pokemon RP (for me and Mera1506)

He nodded and held onto her as his thrusts shortened up a good deal, with him moaning and ejaculating deep inside of her. He then pulled out of her, shuddering and watching his semen run out of her tiny tunnel. "hot damn...I haven't felt that good in what feels like forever," he muttered, smiling and looking into Alana's eyes.

Alana could feel the release in her. When he pulled out a few drups escaped from her pusy, but that was only two drops of a rather big load. She returned his smile. "That's good to hear." She said and cupped his cheek with her hand gently.

He smiled and just lost his gaze in her eyes for a few moments. "You have beautiful eyes," he whispered, moving his head close to hers and locking lips with her, holding her body close to his own as he just relaxed with her after that wonderfully intimate moment together.

Alana returned the gentle kiss before snuggling up against him and falling asleep again. She woke up a little while later, it was morning and time to get the gymbadges.

During the time that they had fallen asleep, Pichu had decided to go out on its own. It started to curiously explore, unaware of the danger that was in as it wandered. When Brandon awoke, he smiled and then he helped her up. "You up for a shower with me? I think it'd be nice to have some company in there," he told her, not yet aware of Pichu being away.

"Sounds good." Alana said and smiled. She grabbed her towel and notice pichu was gone, but she figured it was out playing with Cinccino who was up too. They were a bit late with getting up, then again for good reason. She went with him into the shower, she was still naked from before. She brushed her long hair so she could handle it after the shower before stepping into the shower, feeling the hot water on her skin.

He came in with her, smiling and then kissing her on her lips, his hands wandering all over her soft curves, stroking her breasts, rubbing her sides, gently squeezing her legs and rump, rubbing her pussy. "You feel amazing," he whispered, touching his lips to hers.

Alana returned his kiss gently, teasingly, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the feeling of talented fingers on her breasts, ass, legs and last but not least her pussy. She moaned ino their kiss as she began to get wet.

After some time, his hands stopped rubbing but instead helped her get a leg around his waist. He was rock hard, wanting to take her pussy and fuck her as hard as he could, and he intended to do just that. His lips pressed against hers even more while he positioned himself and pushed his long, thick cock into her pussy and got in deep, deep as he could on the initial penetration. Afterwards, he held onto her waist and started to thrust back and forth inside of her pussy, thrusting fast and hard as he started their amazing lovemaking.

Back
Top Bottom