Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Godling Academy OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Naruto lol

Anyways, Here is a revision of the rules (My version):

1. Students are forbidden from fighting against another for the purposes of showing off skills and ability unless a teacher is present for the duration of the fight.
2. If students fight for the sole purpose of fighting, then all involved shall be thrown into detention and await punishment by the Headmaster.
3. One may not use their aggressive powers within school grounds unless authorized by a teacher and only during the proper class.
4. Males may not enter female dorms unless otherwise invited. Females may visit male dorms, but only during daylight hours or otherwise invited.
5. Any student caught outside of their dorms after hours and still on campus will be locked out from their dorm and will be hauled off to the library.....where Forlorn and Nerium act as detention masters.
6. Any student caught off campus grounds without permission from the faculty will be revoked of privileges based upon their year.
7. You must be on time to each class, tardiness will not be looked away from.
8. A student may not attack a teacher unless it's during an approved class session.
9. Alcohol is prohibited to any student below second year, while on campus. and further more no alcohol may be consumed by those able during school hours.

What does everyone think?

True, but I just have a bad feeling that there might be a chance that he might have one beverage. Peer pressure: Ain't it a bitch. :p

well it is your vision, its just that the way i was going to have it set is that... yes the academy is its own dimension, but once you leave its bounds you are on the material plane of existence. so its like in its own pocket dimension...one that's about the size of Washington state, but its own dimension none the less.

=^-^= isn't it great I made up some rules to help this Academy.I should make some more often XD.

And just introduced Demhentia people.Look alive.

Modesty oh please. She's Cerberus's first daughter. How modest can she be XD. Its hard to make her smile. I should make it that its like, a traditional challenge to make her laugh or smile at least.

Nerium" Ahem...is this thing on..."taps on mic."one, two, lizards and shoes.........soft pee.....soooffttt...peeeeeeee..."clears throat."yes.Anyways..what was I here for.."looks around."Oh yes.Come one and all, students and teachers. I have a challenge for you.Think yourself a joker, a comedian.Well how about laying your jokes and techniques on the Academy's security guard, Demhentia. She's gloomy and hard, cold and quiet. Anyone that can make this quiet femme fatale smile, let alone smirk, will receive an item of importance that will be beneficial during your time here on the academy. Think you can take this challenege on, well then go right ahead.I'll know when you have made that cold woman crack a smile."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom