Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Godling Academy OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might just have to do that one of these days.....maybe not right after eating though. I get the feeling that wouldn't be the best plan XD

Yeah, we did jump into the sorting a bit too quickly, but after this there isn't really anything planned for awhile. This should allow for characters to develop themselves and their relationships with other characters as they see fit.

What the hell just happened.One minute everyone was about to eat, the next, everyone is assigned to teachers.I missed alot dammit.Not cool, so not cool.XD

Grrrr, well hope everyone gives me applause for the damn post I just made.I had to skim through alot of other posts and then make mine =>-<=. Maybe, later on, as the rp progresses, I'll bring in a bad god/goddess.Someone in which the students will need to face in order to see how well their abilities and skills have improved.

*Claps frantically with enthusiasm* wow, that was a damn good post..as for the..."Evil" deity, I already have dibs on that role, so says the power of the universe that is creator, (or Co-Creator in this matter.)

Ill give you evil deity,being Nex's wife,how's that, XD.

I do love the goddess of misery and despair,she's awesome.

I am so lost, I have no idea who is talking to who lol so unless I am asked something I am just going to read lol

I make a pretty good bad guy...girl...whatever.Anyways, how long until classes actually begin?

Nerium unfortunate to say can't do day classes, only night classes, so Andol, you'll be a night owl for now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom