Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gobs and gobs of articulate roleplaying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update time!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Words:
Some people have said they are intimidated by a lot of words, so let's try focusing it down.

You:

Your character should be submissive, with occasional dominating tendencies. I like surprises (doesn't everyone?!?) so feel free to run with the ball once in a while. If something is moving too slow/quickly please say so. I usually take my time in setting up the story.

Please be articulate and grammatically correct. You don't have to be 100% of the time, just a little effort is all I ask. I will reciprocate, I promise.

Me:

My characters are a switch, mostly dominant. Like I said, I like surprises.

I can do just about any genre you like: historical, future, Sci-Fi, fantasy, magical, realistic. If you don't have something in mind, PM and I can give you some of my new, ideas. I just baked them and they are cooling on the window sill.

Ideas:

Each story is new, different and special. I don't repeat characters, half the fun for me is making someone or something new come to life.

Some old favorites:

Stone Age (not cave dwellers, think Stonehenge...)
Pre-Spanish South America & Mexico
Mesopotamia
Ancient Greece
Norse Mythology
Renaissance Europe (Just about anywhere)
Industrial Revolution
English Revolution
French Revolution
Victorian England
Anything right up to present day, really.

Fictional settings:

Paradise Lost: The battle for heaven. Angels battle for the domain of heaven and are on opposite sides of the rift, both trying to reconcile themselves and their decision to support/defy their creator.

Space Travel: It's boring in space. People need exercise: physical, emotional and intellectual. Sometimes two people are put together as strangers and they need to be able to work together. It's funny how circumstances bring people together.

Run to the hills!: A disaster wipes out 99.5% of the worlds population. Sure, that means only 30,000,000 people are left on the planet. Plenty to populate the Earth again... ... (cue intimidating music) if we can survive! This can be done, but would contain a lot of high-tempo changes to the story...

Any of the above are of great personal interest, but if you have an idea that isn't up there I would be happy to accommodate you.

More words:

I am also interested in the ideas of other people. I can also throw in some Japanese and French language flourishes. I find the best stories come from when both people have ideas and suggestions. Everyone gets what they want that way.

Finally, people get bored/busy/explode and I get that. Sometimes something might not be working for you or for me. Please have the courtesy to say so and I promise that I will do likewise.

Here is my Rabbit Hole: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=PrinceCaspianGeneral

Just PM me if you have questions or ideas.

tl,dr:

PM Me. The devil is in the details.

RE: Want to share ideas? [MxF]

You make me do that in real life all the time dear. You've succeeded in making me a giggling buffoon. Tee hee!

RE: Want to share ideas? [MxF]

How do you feel about modern fantasy? No sparklepires, of course, but perhaps things like magic and paranormal activity.

RE: since you woke me up and now cant sleep

Ladies, he is awesome...one of the better wordsmiths I know.

And he is bored ;)

RE: Looking for detailed Roleplay?

He is awesome, and dreamy, and funny, and witty, and sexy, and talented, and attentive, and that's just in his writing!! And he does LT RP!!

I adore the Victorian Era, though I'm not fluent on how they talked then. I can do the Victorian Or the Norse Mythology, though I will admit, it has been a fairly long time since I looked up my Norse or even read about them.

Happy Brithday Bumps, to my Prince!!!

Wishing you plenty...of adventures this year :)

RE: Gobs of Plot! Articulate Roleplay

999764.gif

Bump!

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu have a good taste in genres. Anything you're craving lately? I could go for anything at this point. In fact, my reaction to reading the different eras you liked, I was nearly drooling. Quite weird, I know. Just let me know if you're still interested in anything or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom