Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gobs and gobs of articulate roleplaying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update time!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Words:
Some people have said they are intimidated by a lot of words, so let's try focusing it down.

You:

Your character should be submissive, with occasional dominating tendencies. I like surprises (doesn't everyone?!?) so feel free to run with the ball once in a while. If something is moving too slow/quickly please say so. I usually take my time in setting up the story.

Please be articulate and grammatically correct. You don't have to be 100% of the time, just a little effort is all I ask. I will reciprocate, I promise.

Me:

My characters are a switch, mostly dominant. Like I said, I like surprises.

I can do just about any genre you like: historical, future, Sci-Fi, fantasy, magical, realistic. If you don't have something in mind, PM and I can give you some of my new, ideas. I just baked them and they are cooling on the window sill.

Ideas:

Each story is new, different and special. I don't repeat characters, half the fun for me is making someone or something new come to life.

Some old favorites:

Stone Age (not cave dwellers, think Stonehenge...)
Pre-Spanish South America & Mexico
Mesopotamia
Ancient Greece
Norse Mythology
Renaissance Europe (Just about anywhere)
Industrial Revolution
English Revolution
French Revolution
Victorian England
Anything right up to present day, really.

Fictional settings:

Paradise Lost: The battle for heaven. Angels battle for the domain of heaven and are on opposite sides of the rift, both trying to reconcile themselves and their decision to support/defy their creator.

Space Travel: It's boring in space. People need exercise: physical, emotional and intellectual. Sometimes two people are put together as strangers and they need to be able to work together. It's funny how circumstances bring people together.

Run to the hills!: A disaster wipes out 99.5% of the worlds population. Sure, that means only 30,000,000 people are left on the planet. Plenty to populate the Earth again... ... (cue intimidating music) if we can survive! This can be done, but would contain a lot of high-tempo changes to the story...

Any of the above are of great personal interest, but if you have an idea that isn't up there I would be happy to accommodate you.

More words:

I am also interested in the ideas of other people. I can also throw in some Japanese and French language flourishes. I find the best stories come from when both people have ideas and suggestions. Everyone gets what they want that way.

Finally, people get bored/busy/explode and I get that. Sometimes something might not be working for you or for me. Please have the courtesy to say so and I promise that I will do likewise.

Here is my Rabbit Hole: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=PrinceCaspianGeneral

Just PM me if you have questions or ideas.

tl,dr:

PM Me. The devil is in the details.

I had a sort of twist on the story of the little mermaids, but I did want to change their anatomy around, with leg instead of fins, so they're technically... just water people/sprites/things, plus tails are old news to me, and I enjoy things like water sirens, however I found some pictures with two legged merfolk, and it was really inspiring which was this and this; the wings were new to me as it wasn't what I was picturing, but it was a nice touch. Also, if it's too much, they can be more human, I'll understand because anthro kind of rub me the wrong way too. Though note that a main part of the story would have them completely human, they would only ever be merpeople in the beginning, and with the plot, there won't be any romance yet.

Back to the story, making it short a simply put, I wanted to basically follow the (or a since there are many versions) fairytale of the little mermaid, where it's a mermaid who wish to go up on land, she falls in love with a human and makes a deal with a witch to turn human, chase after the guy she loves, but have to make him fall in love with her or she'll die (she also have no voice [though this is debatable since mute characters are rather difficult to rp with]). I wanted to follow this, but instead add in a merman and make it a romance between the two (her being obsessed with human culture, with him wishing she'd just stay below see with him). With him added it would be a whole new twist. I'll expand more through a PM if you're interested, but I'll drop it if you're not feeling it.

Frankly, I am not big into the incest thing. I'd welcome other ideas, siblings to me is just a little outside my comfort zone. :)

-PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom