Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking Through Your Window

A grin captured hiom as she whispered into his ear, chuckling before rising to his feet, paying for the food they had as well as leaving a tip for Rosa, leaivng her a bit more than usual."Lets get home and start packing. I can't wait to enjoy this weekend with you."Mike was excited about their trip, still exstatic about the events he has been through the past few days. Mike took a look at her as he led her out of the restraunt, holding gently to her hand as his other wrapped around her waist

Gigglnig as he basically rushed them out of the resturant. Smiling as she looked up at him with her shocked he was so excited about this. "We can leave my home in the morning so you can run home and pack then come right over." she said with a smile as she curled up to him when people weren't paying attention so she had to avoid being run into.

Seeing her curl into him to avoid being run into, he helped by pulling her close to him, walking slowly now as he looked up at the sky, his hand gently rubbing her side."Then I'll drop you off at your home before i head to mine and get ready ok?"he asked, focusing on her for a bit, waiting for an answer even though he knew what it would be.

Nodding to him as she smiled as he held her close to him. Though she noticed he was looking up at the darken sky. She looked up as well with a sigh. "I'll be happy to see the stars again." She said with a smile but she noticed the alley way and thought of pushing Mike in there and giving him a deep passionate kiss but she had to keep herself in control.

Mike nodded a bit, agreeing with her while looking to her, seeing her eyes looking off somewhere, raising his brow a bit with a smile when he noticed the alley as well."Something on your mind Lily?"he asked, taking his hand and turning her face up to him, looking deeply into her eyes.

With him asking she couldn't help but to smile at him though when he forced her to look up at him she couldn't stop smiling. "I was thinking of pushing you into that alley way and just..." She felt her cheeks going red as she never felt this adventurous before. "Its a silly idea on kissing you in those shadows when my apartment isn't to far away.

He chuckled, pulling her into the alley as she wanted to do to him so badly a moment ago, one hand pressed against the wall inches from her head. His other hand tilted her head up to him as he leaned in and kissed her passionately, closing his eyes a bit.After their lips met, he kept himself there for a while, enjoying being like this with her, he felt happy and adventurous much like her

She stumbled into the alley way with him pushing her up against the wall. Looking up at him in shock but moaned in the kiss he gave her. Wrapping her arms around his neck as her leg came up and around his hip pulling him into her. Her fingers dug into his back as she held on to him keeping the kiss alive.

Once her arms were wrapped around his neck, Mike moved his arms down to her waist, wrapping them around her with a smile, sliding his tongue into her mouth. Slowly wrapping his tongue around hers, he tugged gently onm it, growling lustfully into the kiss.As her legs pulled him closer to her she would feel a slight bulge pressing up against her, his face a bit flushed in emberassment.

Lily moaned in the kiss as she was growing horny and she wanted him. With the kiss ending she was panting softly as she could feel that buldge pressing into her. "God I want you.." She said in a whisper as they were in the shadows so no one cuold see them. With her cheeks flushed she let out a shuddering breath with her closing her eyes tilting her head back.

Looking around them after hearing her admitting to him what she wanted, Mike slowly looked around them with a smile, turning back to her."Shall I take you here? or wait till i get packed and get to your house?"he asked, the thought of doing it in the alley made his cock get even harder, forming a tent in his pants.

Before she could answer she gasped when she felt his cock pressing into her. Unable to contain herself she nipped at his chin. "Take me...Here...Now." she said to him as she removed her leg from him with her rubbing her hips against him. There she turned around where her ass pressed into his hard cock.

Mike gave her a dark grin, smacking her ass gently before pulling her pants and panties down enough to gain acess to her pussy, staring in awe for a moment at what they were getting ready to do.When he came back to his senses, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, rubbing it up against her pussy with a soft moan."Then here we go Lily, get ready for me to enter you"

"Easy not so loud." She said to him with a smile though she wiggled her hips when he rubbed his dick against her soaking wet pussy. Moaning as her breasts pressed against the brick building with her close to begging him. "Come on Mike...Ride me." she said to him as her pants and panties hung around her knees just waiting for him.

He stood there for a few more moments as she begged him, getting a look of lust in his eyes as he nod held onto her hips, prodding into her with a smile."Gladly.."He answered as he thrust in hard and deep into her, leaning slowly over her form as he thrust."D-Damn..doing it out here, is getting me harder than before.."he whispered in her ear.

Lily moaned softly as he pressed into her. She could feel him slipping into her making her shudder with delight. With her feeling him leaning over her she smiled at his comment on fucking her here was making him harder than before. "Well, just imagine this is only the beginning..." She said with a smile at him.

He let out a soft growl in her ear s she spoke, his thrusts forcing him deeper into her tight, lusting pussy, his breathing getting harder."Mmm..and that just made it so much better."he whispered before gently rubbing and squeezing her ass as he thrust. With each thrust in and out of her, Mike rock hard cock was filled with powerful sensations, Mike doing his best to hold back from cumming, nipping gently on her neck.

She moaned under him as his thrusts were powerful and they made her move up against the brick wall. Panting softly as she tensed up cumming over his cock.

As she came, Mike moved faster and deeper, the tip of his cock kissing the opening to her womb, the man groaning hard."G-Gonna cum Lily.."

"Oh give it to me.." She said to him as she moaned with her arching her back as she could feel him touching the entrance of her womb. Thankfully she was on birth control to keep her from getting pregnant.

With a soft nod, Mike sarted thrusting harder into her, diving deeper into her vaginaly cvity as he rest on her during his thrusts. And before long, Mike let out a hard groan, pushing up as deep into her as he could, hugging her tightly by her waist as he pumped his seed inside her, filling her womb with a weak smile.

Lily groaned under him as she felt him pumping his seed into her. She felt weaken as he held her to him.

When he finished riding through his orgasm, Mike took in a deep breath as he started pulling out, rubbing her back as he did,"D-Damn that was fucking great.."

Panting as he removed his cock from her she nearly fell but she stood there an dsowly pulled her jeans back up with her panties. "And we didn't get caught." She said with a giggle when she turned to face him.

Nodding a bit, Mike pulled his pants and boxers up over his limp cock, breathing a bit hard, pulling her into a long deep kiss. And once he broke away he looked into her eyes with a smile."I'm loving you more and more."he admitted with a chuckle

Back
Top Bottom