Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking Through Your Window

"Well, a nice tip like twenty bucks. I worked as a waitress before." She said with a soft smile but stopped as the now miserible girl returned with their drinks then left. "And hand her something nice..Like an autographed photo or her own photo on her cell phone....Something special and somethign she can rub in others' faces." She said with a soft giggle.

Mike smiled, listening to her idea, taking a si of his drink as he watched the girl, shaking his head slowly before looking back at Lily."Or maybe having her sit with a model for a few minutes?"h offered with a chuckle."

She nodded. "You don't want to fight with people on rushing to get a photo don't you?" She said with a smile as she laid her hand on his own. "Sorry I hate seeing people being picked on. Its annoying and its heartbreaking to me." She said with her sqeezing his hand.

Mike smiled with a shrug, holding onto her hand as well, pulling her slowly towards him."I guess you're right, bu still, aybe we could invite her over to your house, and get some pictures of her with you to use and put on her wall?"he offered another idea, wanting to find something the girl could use to really show off to the kids who were picking on her.

"Wouldn't it be odd on inviting her back to my place?" She asked him as she leaned in kissing him softly. Though she thought about it. "If she wants a photo she can use her cell phone if she likes." Lily said as she looked up seeing the now quiet girl walking over with their large pizza.

Mike nodded once more, shrugging a bit, still unsure of what to do about the situation, not feeling to happy about what he had seen. Though he gave the girl a smile, helping her put the pizza on the table."Do you mind if i ask you something?"he asked the girl with a soft smile.

"I don't mind.." She said as she looked at him with a look of being tired suddenly and wanting to go home.

Lily turned her face from the young girl as she removed her glasses then slipped her hair tie off so her hair fell around her shoulders.

Mike smiled a bit and nodded as he started to speak."Are those kids bothering you?"he asked, looking to Lily through the corner of his eyes, wondering what she was up to

Lily looked at Mike planning on continuing with the idea of her sitting with the girl later.

"Its not new. They come here once in awhile." She said with a sigh. "I'm use to it."

Mike shook his head a bit, looking to Lily then looking up to the girl."Well when you're done working or when you cane, would you mind sitting here with the two of us for a bit?"he asked, giving her a soft smile, hoping she would agree.

The girl was taken back at the question but nodded to him. "Or better yet. Lily looked to Mike with her hand covering her face from the girl. "How about eatting with us?" She was asknig Mike mainly but the girl said she hasn't eatten dinner yet so it'd be nice to sit down to eat.

Mike nodded, turning back to the waitress."Yeah, sit with us for a bit, It would be nice to have someone sit with us and enjoy themselves for a bit. Besides, I'm pretty sure you deserve it, you look like the kind of person eho struggles to get by.."

The girl nodded. "Trying to save up for my first car." She said with a smile then turned walking away. Though Lily lowered her hand as she took a slice. "You still impress me, Mike." Lily asid with a smile to him as she sank her teeth into the cheesy crust.

Mike watched her walk away from them, grabbing his own slice as he started eating."How so?"he asked, wondering what he did o impress her.

"Being so sweet to her and embrace that I don't take kindly to abuse of any type." She said with a smile as she soon wolfed down two more slices. Though she realized she was actting either like a hunger man or she was a savage. Laughing at the thought or her cartoon version of what she'd look like stuffing pizza down her mouth. In moment she was laughign her ass off.

Mike smiled and started eating another piece of pizza, looking to the kids and turning bck around."Well Because I know how it feels to be like her..It isn't easy doing anything you can to do beter while kids you know pick on and make fun of you.." A somewhat depressed tone followed his words, which soone changed with a laugh as he watched, shaking his head playfully with a smile."Are you hungry Lily?"

"It seems so!" She said with her taking a napkin to clean the sauce off of her lips when the girl came over.

"Someone took pity on you Rosa!" One girl yelled over as the others laughed.

Though Rosa sat beside Lily but when she looked at Lily her face went white. "You're...."

"Hi, I'm Lily or Vixxie." She said with a smile but the girl was studdering with her pointing to the glasses. Lily just smiled to her and waved it off. "My eye sight isn't perfect. But love my glasses." She added with a smile.

When he noticed the look on her face when she noticed who she was sitting by, Mike let out a soft chuckle."Try and not be so loud about it though..We'd like to cheer you up while at the moment having everyone else unknown about her being here.."he explained, moving beside Lily, opposite of Rosa.

(im tired so im gonna get some sleep, ill be tomorrow night(as in saturday night)

Rosa looked to Lily then to Mike then back to Lily. "Why wear glasses? I mean you have money to get your eyes fixed!" She said ina harsh whisper but Lily smiled and eased back against Mike.

"I rather look normal than the super model everyone makes me out to be. Trust me Iyou got something better than those kids." Lily said as she sipped on her tea. Though noticing Rosa was trying to think of what Lily was talking about. "Tell me, do other kids get their parents to pay for EVERYTHING?" Lily asked seeing Rosa nodding. "You're here earning your way to what you want. I admire that greatly." Lily said with a smile seeing Rosa lighting up.

Mike simply leaned into Lily, smiling happily as he watched and listened to the two of them talk, staying out of t as he let Lily work her magic cheering the teen up, kissing her chck for a moment before handing a piece of pizza over to Rosa."Just make sure you don't let them get to you or bring you down..I know what it's like being around jerks like them.

"We both do..." Lily said but Rosa nearly choked on her pizza. Though Lily reached over to her purse and grabed her wallet. There she flipped to a picture of her and her two best friends. Rosa got a good look.

"You were...' Rosa shook her head as she imagined Lily was popular.

"Yup, I was a bookworm and on the lowest on the ranks." She said with a weak smile seeing Rosa smiling but Rosa swallowed her pizza. "But how didyou get past the name calling?"

"Well, I just reminded myself only I can make my choices. They have no influence on me at all since I don't have strings attached to me as if I was a puppet." Lily said as Rosa nodded and thought it all over. Rosa soon finished and got to her feet walking back out to tend to the customers.

Mike listened intently, focusing on what Lily said to Rosa, a smiled planted on his lips as he finished his food and took a sip of his drink."Well hopefully that made her day.."He said with a soft sigh as he looked towards where Rosa went off to.

Lily placed her glasses back on with her looking at Mike. "Whats wrong or is that sigh for no reason at all?" She asked with a smile as she finished her side of the pizza off then drained her sweet tea.

Mike shook his head some, smiling back as he looked back to Lily"No reason, just glad we could help make someone feel bit better about themselves

Lily moved nuzzling his ear with her nibbling on it. "Well think of how good you'll feel as soon as we get to the cabin..." she said to him with a smile. She was feeling frisky tonight after they got done fucking themselves. Though grinning as she got up from the table. "Ready to go?" She asked with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom