Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

Aiko was pinned so she was stroking poorly. With the cock being replaced she gagged with her trying to fight them off. Though when she could she stroked the men as she blow one off then moved to the other stroking them when she could. Though she mvoed her mouth back crying out as she felt two fingers jamming up into her ass and spreading her. Tears rolled down her cheeks as that was uncomfortable. "Easy back there....Please..." She begged slightly as she returned to the men on sucking and stroking them. She couldn't move her hips as the man at her ass was tending to her.

Lithie groaned as she felt his fingers sinking into her breasts. Her ass was getting the full force of his thrusts but her body was made to weather the roughest mating sessions. Panting as she hung her head to feel her pussy wrapping tightly around him. "Fuck me prince.."

The men started to become aggressive due to her annoyance towards them. The man fingered her deeper while the others entered deeper.

"Am I not Princess?" Serron asked smirking as he thrusted harder. For a man who had sex only once before, he knew naturally where he needed to thrust while he held her closer. he held her by her wrists where he pulled/held her leaving her head limp while he fucked her doggy style.

Aiko couldn't cry out as she was being fucked in so many ways but her hips jerked as the man in her ass plunged his figners deep into her. While one fucked her mouth she stroked the other man while she was being fucked making her breasts dance for them. All Aiko could do was close her eyes for a few seconds to regain her composure. Though when her eyes opened she looked directly at the man fuckign her mouth.

Lithie gasped as he yanked her hands out from under her. She was at his mercy as she cried out with him fucking her harder in doggie style. Her tight pussy stayed that way as him holding her rammed her hips back on him. She hung her head only to enjoy what he was doing as she had submissive men she's blown off so being fucked by them wasn't so sexually attractive.

The man who she was blowing moaned loudly as he placed his hands on her head moving through her hair indicating that he was to release very very soon. And so it came as he actually came into her mouth a large load of semen that went into her easily while the man under her had also released his seed into her womb as well.

"By the gods~!" Serron nearly screamed feeling a 'sweet' nerve spot on his penis with a certain thrust.

Her eyes went wide as she felt the man release into her mouth. With him keeping his penis in her mouth she was forced to swallow the salty substance but she felt a familiar sensation of the man under her cumming deep into her, leaving a pool at the entrance of her womb. Lucky for her there was a herb that kept her from baring children. Aiko pulled her head from the man who cummed into her mouth she was coughing with her stomach feeling full but she looked to the other men knowing she was far from being done.

Lithie was enjoying her time with the Prince. Though she was cumming over his cock as he thrusted into her when he found his sweet spot on his cock. Though with him screaming she looked at him over her shoulder smiling.

while 2 men were left, one came to her and pressed his penis against her lips with strong force.

Serron began to slow down while he didn't cum yet, he was tired from moving. "your turn." he said to her as he laid on his back stretching a bit with a still hard on.

Aiko was pushed back into the man behind her who was still playing with her ass. Her hands went to the man who forced his cock into her mouth to take it easy since he was getting his turn. Though with him in her mouth she looked down at the man below her wondering what he had planned now.

With him letting her go she fell forward into his bed. GRowling as she was about to turn to claw at him for that sort of disrespect she noticed he wasn't the type to cum and run at a time like this. Even if he didn't cum he could resist on letting her to play. With him laying back she straddled him with her back to him. There she slipped onto his cock and was soon riding him with her finger tips massaging his balls.

Cumming already, the man had sighed deeply. "Oh yes....truly amazing..." he said as he moved in and out for a few seconds before pulling himself out from under her. The man who she blew was far from cumming as the man playing with her ass moved his tongue back into the right spot only this time, he moved it into her.

"Oh princess..." he said moaning as he closed his eyes. He honest was feeling very tired at this point while she had experienced different orgasms since they've fucked and he only came just once. "You're very good at this...*moan*...are you sure I am your first?" he asked as he watched her do the work this time.

Aiko dug her fingers into the man in front of her when she felt the man behind her sinking his tongue into her ass. She was rather wiggling before him as it was starting to feel good. Moaning with pleasure as she closed her eyes sucking on the man's cock harder than before with her moving her head back and forth on him.

"You...are." She said to him with her placing her hands on his thighs as she rode his cock hard and fast wanting him to cum deep within her. Panting as her breasts were bouncing with her riding him.

The man gasped a bit. "Lady-" he started as he felt her fingers into his insides. He felt her pressing against his G spot and it was completely new to him. Meanwhile, the other man smirked with a chuckle. "STILL want to tell me to go easy?" He asked raising a eyebrow as he then bit the bitch on the side while he ate her. He even smacked it as if she was a whore.

He goaned in pleasured as he watched. This was most entertaining watching his host pleasure him up and down with her body. What Aiko told him about 'rebellious' elves made him forget about that. So long as he gotten the royal trust, he could earn the trust of their people.

When Aiko felt him biting her and smacking her she stopped pleasuring the man in front of her. Her ass was stinging from what just happened. She was wanting to smack the man behind her but she didn't try to but she soon began to pleasure the man in front of her. Though she looked up at him with her removing his cock from her mouth and licked his balls with a gentle nibble. Laughing softly as she returned to sucking his cock.

Lithie sat on him with her rocking her hips trying to get him to cum. "Aren't you...ever going to cum?" She said with her looking over at her shoulder at him. Soon she dismounted him and turned to where she could face him. There she looked down at him as she got right back on his cock but was moving slowly.

Serron smiled as she gently sat on him. "Why?" he asked curiously. Of course, he assumed that by this point of her asking him, he had completely satisfied her own body. Of course, a woman may never be satisfied....EVER. He gently pulled her on to him while they moved together. Gently brushing his lips on her neck, he kissed and sucked doing what he heard his father's whores enjoyed the most.

He couldn't hold it in any longer; he pressed his body against her mouth gently as his penis moved inside of her mouth throbbing. He then released a strong flow of prehaps the most milky most creamy semen she ever tasted thanks to her 'milking' his prostate with her fingers. He moaned the loudest in the night as he shut his eyes focusing on the pleasure done to him. The man behind her was restless as his penis was pretty thick and very hard with large veins poping as well a dangerous amount of precum leaking.

Lithie shuddered as he pulled her back to him as he kissed her neck. Though she looked at him as she managed tp ush herself up abit. "I want to feel what its like...What Aiko had...A man cumming into her." She said as she assumed Aiko experienced that but she didn't know Aiko just had Serron cum onto her back. Lithie moved kissing his neck as she rode him where her hips met his own.

With her swallowing his milky semen as she didn't know the difference until now. With her releasing his cock she fell foward slightly looking at the man below her as she could still feel him buried within her. To be honest Aiko was feeling ill with the large amounts of semen in her body but she'd contract her stomach to keep herself from getting sick. Though she looked at the slender man under her with a weaken smile. "So all of you are going to take turns at different spots?"

Serron looked at her from that comment. "Aiko said she had slept with a man?" He wondered if Lithie had known that Aiko slept with him. Then again, thought of her being Serron's 'first' but honestly, he tried to better understand Lithie. Of course, he WAS close to cuming while they moved gently in rhythm.

"Yes my lady.." the man under her answered. "Do you enjoy having your filthy hole cleaned by a lower man?" He asked talking dirty with her. He would soon enter her as he reached the deepest with his tongue.

"No she hasn't admitted it but her behavior has changed. She was once quiet and hard to track but recently....She's been sticking to the castle and letting others take assignments. Its the only thing I can think off thats changed her." She said with her moving he rhips in a gentle rhythm. She didn't know men could get off with something so gentle but she had alot to learn.

She was rather taken back by the man behind her speaking filth to her. Though she looked away somewhat liking it. A man or men taking dominance over her when she had control of her own pleasures. When she felt his tongue going as deep as possible she gave off a high pitched gasp with her struggling to keep from fighting him, reflex only. Though she looked to the other men thinking the one who had her pussy would be leavin gher to get a new position. "Whose...next?" She asked with a weak smile.

Serron looked at her expression.

"I am sorry my lady but we require a bit longer rest..." One said. Clearly the men who came a while ago were still waiting for their penises to arouse again. Unlike Serron who lasted more than one round and perhaps even more, these men had to wait a bit longer. However, the man who was eating her pulled away as he smirked. And in a instance, he made her 'fall' on to her front on the glass where her ass was up thanks to him spreading it open as he smacked her ass again this time hiting a 'sweet' spot on her from this position.

Aiko cried out as the smack did hurt but it made her moan. In pure delight as she kept her knees apart and her ass in the air. Her breasts pressed ito the grass as she closed her eyes knowing this was going to be a long night.

Lithie looked at Serron as he didn't say a word and it seemed he stopped moving. "Prince, I've commented on you being sweet of being concerned about her well being now...I'm beinging to question why do you even care what happens to her." She said with her sitting up to look down at him. "Beside this is our moment and I'd like to experience a man orgasming inside of me. Can you give me that atleast?"

The man smiled as he this time entered her from her ass. His penis pressed against her tight hole welcoming him with a struggle as nothing let alone a penis had entered this hole before moving all the way in. The man enjoyed the pleasure of her asshole loving the 'forbidden' spot of a women's body.

He smiled at her as he said, "I care about my personal allies Lithie; both you and Aiko are important to me..." he said as he also decided that she wanted his seed in her. He suddenly moved into a hard thrust where she 'landed' on him and he used one hand on her left breast and used his mouth of her right sucking aggressively. He began to move as rough as possible to increase the final push towards his release into her. He assumed that she wanted a man to give her the ultimate pleasure inside of her and he would give her as he thrusted wildly from under.

Aiko was taken back but the sudden pressure from behind. Though with him pushing hard she cried out in discomfort. Her nails dug into the grass under her with tears rolling down her cheeks. This was completely new to her so it'd take time to adjust to this. Knowing these men she knew she didn't have long to adjust to this man's size and his need for that release.

"Ah!" She cried out as she felt him grab her breast then start to wildly thrust up into her. Moaning loudly as she welcomed this wild thrusting up into her. With him suckling on her other breast she closed her eyes rocking her hips to his wild thrusts.

He thrusted all the way in and made a grunting sound indicating that he had gone as far as he could with his penis. "AH>!" he goaned as he took in the moment before holding her tightly.

He continued harder and harder. Serron felt his release to be the biggest even more than when he was with Aiko. He closed his eyes as that moment came closer and closer.

Aiko was wiggling under the man as she couldn't bring herself to push her torso up off the ground. She didn't even hear what was happening since she trained her senses to pick up on things when she was outside. Aiko looked to the man behind her with soft eyes. "Thats rather...different." She said with a soft smile.

She was groaning in his arms as he continued harder up into her. Lithie held on to him with her pussy wrapping tightly around his cock as if to milk him dry. "Thats it..." She whispered to him as she tilted ehr head back as his room smelled of musk and sex.

((hey, don't be selfish posting only one girl *pats your head*))

(Gah! I forgot! Sorry playing a game and trying to get something that deals with timing and luck)

((and I am playing World of warcraft- GAH damnit you got me killed! D<))

Back
Top Bottom