Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

((that doesn't make up for having my blood elf mage being killed...TT_TT lol))

He Chuckled nasty as he began to move in and out of her loving the tightness. Elves seemed to be much tighter than humans from his experiences but maybe because he was too used to fucking every girl around.

Serron yelled as he orgasm into her. His hot seed released in a never ending flow of pleasure that came out through his cock making him feel like as if life was leaving him. He closed his eyes as he fell on back with her panting as he felt her insides tighten around his dick making his release much more tighter.

( :p )

Aiko winced as he started to move back and forth in her. "Easy.." she said as her hips moved to thrusts but she looked to the other men in front of her wondering what they thought of this action. Though her ears picked up someone crying out in the distance which told her someone else was having a hell of a time.

Lithie cried out as she felt him shooting his seed deep into her. Gasping for air as she was cumming as well. With him falling back she soaked up his hot fertile seed into her. When he was done she got off of him feeling weaken. There she slipped her gown back on then walked to the window to open it to let fresh air in. Though she noticed Aiko being fucked on the training grounds. Lithie smirked as she turned from the window. "Think you'll sleep well tonight?"

The men enjoyed the show chuckling as she seemed never to have had taken it up the ass.

However, Serron had fallen asleep within just a few seconds with a soft expression with the moon light on him. Clearly for him, 2 strong shots were too much for the young prince as he dreamed....

Lithie smiled as she walked away not forming a bond with the Prince then headed to the training grounds to see the men chuckling at Aiko's discomfort. "So dear cousin..." She said as the air was thick of musk. "How does it feel to be treated as a slut." She asked only to get a glare from Aiko.

Aiko gritted her teeth letting the man take his time with his own delight with her ass. "You tell me, Lithie." she snapped back as she gave off a slight moan with her slowly relaxing under him which allowed him to move harder or faster in her ass.

"Gentlemen...." Lithie said as she walked in front of them running her nails over their exposed chests. "You have full reign over her. Enjoy." She said with a smile as at this point she got to experience a male human sadly she wasn't satisfied with his gentle ways. "When you're done you're welcomed to use the royal bath house." She said as she pointed to the light gray structure nearby.

((you came many times and asked when he was to come? I find that you were satisfied lol. Of course, that's how I see it))

The men smiled at that as the man fucking Aiko moved much much faster this whole time. He felt his release coming soon with each thrust giving a boost towards his orgasm. He would've came already if he had not learned to control himself while he moved in and out. He held both of her arms with her body upwards screwing her in the ass over and over again. He couldn't wait to release inside this elf...

(Well I meant satisfied to the point unable to move. Sorry I'll make it clear next time.)

Aiko cried out as her arms were grabbed on to then pulled her torso off the ground. The force he held made her twist her arms a few times. Though the force of him fucking her drove her ass right back into him but she had to admit he was rubbing her a certain way that was pleasant. She couldn't describe the sensation as she was cursing in her own language. Aiko tossed her head back with her grabbing hold of the man's wrists with her pulling him slightly showing she was enjoying this. "Oh god!" She cried out as she was cummnig harder than before as her juices flowed from her slit and onto the grass below her.

Lithie looked to the men wondering if they understood this was a one night thing while they were here. "Just ot be clear you have free reign of her of TONIGHT only. After the sun rises you will refrain from touching her unless I say so only." She turned to them and walked to the man who seemed to out rank the other men or she so believed. "Got it?" She asked the tall man with her looking up at him. Even if she treated Aiko as if she was a lowly servant but in Lithie eyes if she wanted to get fucked then she'd give Aiko her chance to get it out of her system with the knights here.

"Yes my lady..." the men said knowing that they HAD to listen to one higher then themselves. They hated the thought that they only got tonight so they had to spend their time wisely.

The man screwing Aiko grunted. "Yes your highness...thank you for giving us this pleasure for tonight." he answered grumbling as he continued to fuck Aiko. When she orgasm, he took pleasure in that fact as he gave her a anal orgasm and continued to thrust hard in front of Lithie.

Lithie turned seeing Aiko was in pure bliss. Slowly the older elf walked over to Aiko and picked her head up to where Aiko had to look at her. "Good night, Aiko. Don't tire these men out to much." She said but Aiko pulled her head free from Lithie's hand as she began to wakl away.

Aiko couldn't believe something like this could make her orgasm. Also she didn't realize Lithie wasn't affected by the sight of Aiko being fucked in front of her. Aiko on the other hand held on to the man who was fucking her ass but she looked to the other men seeing them just standing there knowing they had hours to go. Panting softly but soon she hung her head seeing this man had great control.

The man moaned loudly as he shut his eyes, grunted his teeth, and thrusted hard as he came into her ass releasing a large amount of semen and yelling very loud as he violated her asshole with his manly cock.

Aiko flinched as she felt him jamming his cock deep into her ass. "Fuck!" She cried out as that hurt sligthly but she dug her nails into his wrists with him feeling her asshole completely with his cum. Her hands ached as she managed to let go of him with her going semi- limp. Panting softly as her body was covered in a thin layer of sweat as she waited for this man to let her go and pull out of her. With silence surrounding them once more she licked her lips as if to moisten her mouth once more it was her way of trying to recover atleast.

He chuckled as he pulled his penis out. Semen leaked out of her ass as she was a compete mess with her face, chest, and between her legs. The men chuckled as they planned to have more fun...however,

*1 and a half hour later*

The man begged for Aiko to stop as she got into this..."No....please!" The man said who's penis was now starting to hurt as Aiko rode him over and over again while she blew a guy and a guy was 'forced' to go into her ass by her orders. By this time, Aiko's body had wanted more and more but these men had already lost all of their stamina due to the 'rushing' of wanting to fuck rather than take their sweet time. Thus have became completely drained not lasting more than 5 minutes from cumming. However, Aiko was still able to have sex considering that she was female.

With her feeling full of energy as she men were begging her to stop. Lucky for her she was able to turn things around when they wouldn't take it easy on her. When they become so drained of strength to continue on she had left them to rest for abit. Seeing they still had time for eachother. Though she had slipped off to the bath house where she was in the hot water. Sure she can continue to fuck those men but she wanted them to recover before she went after them.

Sighing as she relaxed in the hot water wondering where Serron was at. More than likely exhausted from Lithie fucking him as she wasn't the type to call on a man in his chambers for something so simple. Aiko soon closed her eyes with her back to the door.

*the next day*

By the time Aiko came back to her 'prey', they had 'ran' away back to their rooms hoping to recover as much as they could for duty tomorrow.

Serron walked down the hallway dressed for his day today as he would get a tour of the kingdom castle and learn more about elvish culture. He was feeling pretty much 'better' and full of energy since he was able to release. He kept a smile as he soon came across his men.

"Sir" 1 said standing stright along with the other while there were only 2.

"Good morning Sir John and Sir Tomas, have you both slept well last night?" he asked being in a good mood.

"Well..." Tomas said looking uneasy. Before they could answer, Aiko came from the corner looking as lovely as usual.

To her it was a shame the men left so quickly but when morning she was up and her ass was bit sore. Though dressed in a white gown she walked down the hall and heard the men not to far from her. With her white hair let hanging loose over her shoulders she walked around the corner wondering if was Serron and his men. Though when she saw it was them she stopped in her tracks. "Morning.." she said as her eyes fell on the five men as she wasn't sure on how to react to them until Lithie appeared in her silver dress.

"Good morning. I see everyone slept well." Lithie said as she was smiling softly but she stepped up next to her cousin and looked to Serron. "Would you like me to give you a tour or would you like Aiko to show you around?" She asked innocently as her eyes landed on the Knights before her. She saw how large they were and since Aiko was a novice at sex then Lithie could handle them.

The men filched to the two of them to Lithie's confusion as one suddenly said, "If its alright with you my lord, we would like to train with the elves." He said trying to get out of this.

Serron raised a eyebrow. "Good to see that you're keen on becoming allies; go and I will expect you all by night time." He said with a wave of his arm smiling.

As the men walked by Aiko, they made oblivious signs of 'fear' by staying as far away from her as possible which also confused Serron. "Did something happen Aiko?" Serron asked confused. "They seem afraid of you..." He said raising a eyebrow.

"Ask Lithie." Aiko said as she felt dirty. Her lustful side seemed to have died down as she stepped away from Lithie so he could confront her. In honesty Aiko was tired of being walked all over so she turned to him. "No, Lithie told them they had free reign of the training grounds and...Me. She told them they could fuck me until Dawn. So I turned the tables on them and gave them what they wanted. It seemed I was bit to much for them."

"You please. A young one like you?" She was about to laugh until Aiko slapped her so hard it sent Lithie into the wall. Lithie fell to the ground as if she was delicate. Lithie sat there with her hand on her cheek looking at Aiko.

"Enough...You wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for me or Miska!" She snapped as her chest heaved up and down as if she was trying to contain her pain, her rage and her want to damage Lithie.

"What-" Serron asked trying to understand what went down last night. They fucked for pleasure last night on Aiko's orders?

But before he could continue with that thought, Aiko's sudden strike on Lithie was a shocker even to him as he yelled, "Aiko!" in shockness. He looked at Lithie who also was shocked at the sudden attack. Lookking at Aiko, clearly she had enough of Lithie and her insults. He never believed that they were in a terrible relationship but were they? Then again, Lithie called her "young" and he began to understand why Aiko would take offense to Lithie's comment.

"Alive?" He mangaged to say as he looke at Aiko. "what do you mean Aiko- who is Miska?" He asked looking uneasy at the problem here.

Aiko looked to Serron. "You still don't understand...Since I am not in direct line for the throne and the other living royal blood...I was given the rule to protect Lithie. Her life was placed in danger for her slutty ways. And Miska...Was the one who spoke to you at dinner. This is an order I put together...My group of assassins were trained to protect or kill whoever they were ordered to. And Lithie...." She looked to the shocked woman on the floor.

"She gave your men permission to fuck me or have sex with me all night long while she was with you." She said as she looked to Serron clearly hurt in many ways and had enough.

Serron only took a few seconds to think of everything of what Lithie just said. "Is this true?" he asked looking at Lithie with the same expression of calmness. he wouldn't punish his men for following orders from one who was of great power but he had to know the truth. "Is that the reason why you really wanted to sleep with me Lithie so that I wouldn't know?" he asked calmly. Clearly he was a young man of stabled mind over power in a situation like this. "Why did you order my men to ravage Aiko? your blood, your cousin." he said looking at her as she remained on the floor.

Lithie looked to Serron then got to her feet straightening out her gown. "I gave them permission and they acted on their own. I was trying to be a good host to them and you...Mostly you, Prince. Why does it concern you what they did to her?"

Aiko moved to Serron's side already knowing her cousin plans on destroying the human Kingdom but as the years went on Aiko was in love with her people but not the way her cousin was planning for them. "Lithie...In the end...You will be dead before you're called..." Aiko said softly as she wrapped her arm around Serron's and gently tugged on him to follow her. "Prince Serron...Mind following me? Please..." She looked to him with a calm expression but in her eyes she wanted to discuss something with him.

However Serron stayed there. "intercourse is of course pleasurable and is a treat for a being." he started looking at Lithie while Aiko kept his arm. "Refusing from one of royalty is a great insult and as you recalled, I ordered my men NOT to offend you in any way. That also counted towards what you offered them. I am not blind; I am a man as well who gives into pleasure as you've learned from last night. I know that my men were greatly aroused in the thought and I know that Aiko is a being like you who both hunger for it. We all hunger for it and I can forgive my men..." he said to Lithie calmly.

"And I care because clearly you had something planned against Aiko's will who has treated me well since the day I first met the two of you." he continued being smart with 'facts' about when he really met her. "I view her as a valuable friend and I view you as well but I cannot understand why you would force something like this to her..." he said looking away at the ground clearly displeased and he closed his eyes.

Lithie smirked as she wasn't affected by this. "You're so young...You'll understand to keep a Kingdom going a few people have to give up such luxaries as their need to disobey." She said with her looking at Aiko.

Aiko couldn't tell Serron it was Lithie who sent her to kill him and his father. So she stayed quiet and instead of gently tugging Serron she grabbed hold of his arm and yanked him along. "I need to speak to you, Prince!" She said in a harsh whisper showing she needed to talk to him and this couldn't wait another minute.

This time Serron followed. "I will see you by night fall..." he said with his back turned. After walking for a few minutes, they were alone outside the castle where it was very peaceful. "What is it Aiko?" he asked noticing how badly she wanted to talk to him.

"How would your father feel if he had a dark elf royal blood among his guards?" She asked as she released him with her stepping away slightly. Though she turned to face him. "My cousin has something planned and I can't say since I am loyal to this Kingdom but I want to offer my..." She didn't want to say services as that could be taken in a wrong way. "Offer my talents on fighting and assasinating. I feel like me and the others are being taken advantage of by Lithie. Where I go the others will follow."

Serron looked at her and said, "How does her father feel?" he asked. He had yet to actually met the true ruler of the elves but had no idea if he knew of the 'project' treaty that was going on now. "Have you spoken to him?" He asked. "Also..." he said as he moved around her. "...what can your talents do in a problem like this?" he asked trying to help her in any way that he can.

Back
Top Bottom