Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

She turned to look at him when he said they thought the queen is alive. Shaking her head as she turned to face him with a smile. "You must have heard there will be a Queen shortly. The Princess Lithie." She said to him as she buttoned up her suit and soon was tying her hair back from her face. Nodding to him as she didn't want to give away to much. "I don't want to say to much since I'm not sure what the future will be holding."

He said nothing. He simply looked at her as there was nothing more to say but, "Will I see you again elf.....what is your name?" he asked realizing that fact that he missed this whole time.

"Aiko." she said as she hid her hair up under her mask and moved to his window as she gotten her daggers on her hips. Though she sat on the window sill and looked over at him. "Why are you worried about seeing me again?" she said to him as she could disappear so easily into the night.

"Well, you WERE my first-" he stopped. "You know, it doesn't matter does it? You didn't kill me and we slept together...twice." He said to her honestly. "Do you care?"

When he asked if she cared she looked down as she wanted to use him to stay close in some way in case she was implanted into his servants. "I do care, Prince but I care for my people more right now." she said as she moved to where she sat there to look at him. "Though our men tend to tie our women down and go all night in beatings, spankings and such to make sure we become pregnant within a few days. So experiencing a human for the first time...I wouldn't be shocked if my kind starts after you men." She said with a soft giggle.

He frowned at her comments. 'To become pregnant' within a few days REALLY made him wonder if male elves were like that. He said nothing else from that point stating that there was nothing more to be said between him and his 'killer'.

Aiko noticed his silence but she turned to jump down from his high ledge. "Like I said the males are agressive when it comes to extending their bloodline." sh esaid then she slipped down from the ledge. Soon she was gone from sight. It took weeks for her to return to her kingdom but once she did she had a few days of rest and she followed her Princess to the human Kingdom.

When they arrive to the human Kingdom the Princess was helped out as she looked tiny compared to the person who followed her. Aiko stepped out behind her Princess as the young woman, the princess, had long black hair and tied back. Aiko was bit shorter and ample breasts bit odd for an elf to have the right curves. Son the pair women walked inside and headed to the throne room to discuss the new movements that alarmed the Princess.

The few weeks were busy for Serron; convincing his father took longer than he expected as he was willing to actually risk his life visiting their kingdom. His family naturally reacted and his father wouldn't stop talking about how they could use him for 'insurance' of sorts.

However Prince Serron was true to his word that if he didn't respond with messages during his time with the elves, his father would attack with no mercy.

This 'project' treaty was needed.

This suggestion was risky but understood if the elves would agree to the idea.

Aiko left the Princess as she entered the throne room. She held an air of royality around her as she bowed her head to the King. "Your Highness I believe we have an issue we need to discuss." She said softly in a manner knowing she was a guest in his home land. Though she seemed relaxed as she knew Aiko behind her was armed and eyeing the place.

Aiko stood there next to the doors as they were left open. Though her mind wandered off wondering where Serron was. Though she noticed movement behind her as she turned seeing some men moving around with luggage. The pair were the only dark elves in this area and Aiko was on edge on what if this King decided to kill them or capture them. There will be war or he could sell them off as slaves then...Oh god this was endless on what could go wrong.

After a series of talk and confirming things, the King said, "My son is very keen on wanting to bring complete trust between both our kind." he explained with a stressed expression. "Offering him to you as a short term 'insurance' for this ideal 'project' treaty can create 'trust' as for the following reasons: " he said.

"first, he's trusting you with his own life to show that you're not hostel towards our kind. this also proves to both parties that it is possible for both our kinds to trust one another."

"Second, he claims that throughout his studies, the elves are known for being a proud HONORABLE race that will do anything to defend it. If true to your word, my son will return after his 'visit' to your kingdom."

"Finally, we expect that after the trust with you, you would send a 'powerful' figure to stay with us to return the favor." He finished.

"It depends if you're interested and ARE peaceful people...unless you suggest something else?"

Aiko turned hearing this as her lady didn't move nor say a word about this arrangement. When the King was done she moved to her Princess's side only to be giving a signal to stay calm. So Aiko stepped back as her long white hair was braided back from her face.

"I would love to have your Prince stay with us. It would open up a new experience he can share to his children..But Your Highness we have to talk about these...Rumors of you." She said as she held up the papers Aiko showed his son weeks ago. "In the mountains I recieved word your men or someone posing as your men killing the settlers and mining for copper. Then along the other side the same thing happened. To the east the same type of men captured a farming village and forced them to give everything they had to these men....To be honest your highness....I am concerned you may break this treaty between our Kingdoms...I pray these are bandits just trying to make us fight. And you have nothing to deal with this." She said with a smile showing she did hope there was peace between their kingdoms but life was hard so nothing came easy.

"Well I assure you in complete honestly: We have yet to have actually taken any action against your kingdom for non have given us any reason to." The king explained frowning.

(I said that...) Serron thought with distaste.

"And the future of my kingdom will be trusted to my son who is the one who suggested the idea himself. While not of official age, my son is closer each day to becoming king." He added with pride as he seemed to be making himself look like a better not so stubborn person. Although Serron knew the truth, he was just happy that his father was giving them a chance.

"I swear upon the gods that we are not a kingdom that takes advantage of helpless villages or settlements so this most likely a conspiracy caused by bandits who simply want to gain the aftermath spoils of war hoping that two powerful justice forces will die out with no order in this land." he explained. Serron admit that he was impressed with his father.

Lithie smiled as she nodded to him. "I had thougth so but my Father was just worried and since he's fallen ill I've taken upon myself to handle al of our Kingdom's affairs." She said but she flatten the front of her soft red gown before looking up at the King.

"Your Highness I am glad this wasn't your doing its a relief on my inexperienced shoulders. Though there is an issue..." she said with her looking at him with concerned eyes. "The next member of the royal family is my cousin...Aiko." She said as she beckoned Aiko to step forward. Something Aiko didn't tell Serron because she didn't think it was important since she won't take the throne.

"I am the only bloodline on my mother's side and she's from my uncle on my father's side. She has as much influence as I." She said to the King. "I am afraid I can't leave my Kingdom for extended length of time...Yes, I do have advisors but I like to see the progress and learn as much as I can."

Serron gave a expression of 'What?' at Aiko who read his reaction although no words came from his opened mouth. A royal member was sent to kill him? Funny how royalty didn't matter in the job that you were given...

"So would you recommend Aiko as the returning visitor?" the king asked raising a eyebrow. Yes Aiko did seem more 'wiser' than the respective princess that was next in line for leading her people.

"She's recieved the same education as any royal member of my family. If I were to die she'd be next in line." Lithie said only to get a nasty look from Aiko but Lithie just smiled sweetly. "Like I said she has the same influence as I do and I do recommend her staying with you. She's been interested in traveling the lands anyways."

"Lithie!" she said in a harsh whisper as she did catch Serron's expression but didn't give one back.

"Oh its true." she said softly as Aiko moved to where she moved toi Serron's side with a soft smile.

"Yes, Prince?" She said whispering leaving the two to dicuss the pair coming and spending time together.

Serron wanted to say something but couldn't at this moment considering the people in the room.

After another hour of speaking, the king spoke again. "perfect, then I take it that you will be dinning with us tonight? I insist and you would like to rest for the next couple of nights from your long journey?" he asked. While he wasn't wrong in resting from the long journey, one night was simply needed.

Lithie thought about it then nodded to his dinner invite as she couldn't turn him down since it would be rude. "Dinner sounds lovely and if you don't mind if my cousin and I rest here for a night? Our driver had a rough time handling our horses." She said softly with her tucking the loose strands of her hair from her face as she awaited for his approval on letting them stay there.

The king agreed naturally as his subjects saw to it that the elves were special guests tonight.

While things were going great between both races, Serron couldn't help but try to figure out the girl that was sent to kill him and then slept with him...twice. Aiko was strange but then again, she was a elf and he was human.

He closed his eyes while in his room. His clothes were of course 'heavy' with stuff in general as he had to wear what looked simple yet it was very complex in fashion designing for a prince. He removed his crown and placed it on his dressing table.

While everything was being prepared for dinner Aiko managed to slip off without being noticed and knocked on Serron's door. It was unnatural for her to do such a thing but she pushed the door open and slipped inisde. Aiko was wearing a dark blue gown that had a slender chain resting onto her hips to show how tiny her waist was. "Prince?"

"?" He turned his head to see a dark elf at the doorway. At first he didn't know who it was but looking closely, it was in fact Aiko. Realizing it now, he had not talked to her since that very night when he first met her. He never saw her in a gown before but he has seen her naked which was beyond anything else in her appearance although this made things seem more special.

"Oh Aiko." he said standing up and facing her. His expression was the same as before giving no regard that he didn't see her for a long time. Maybe the fact that she was one of royal background like him yet risked her own life originality to kill him really made him wonder how elves were really like.

"It's nice to see you again." he said managing to give a small smile.

"You never gave me your name." She said as if dismissing his comment on it was nice to see her once more. Though her hands were folded in front of her and it was true she was of the royal family. If he paid attention to the markings she had on her lower stomach it was of her crest. Though finally she shook her head.

"I saw that expression you gave me back there, Prince. I didn't think of telling you who I was since...I means nothing in a way." She said as she moved sitting in one of his chairs but she crossed her ankles looking up at him.

Serron looked at her. "My name? Surely your kingdom knows the names of those of the neighboring royal family..." he said. But then again, the way how both their races were misinformed with many differences between myths and facts, he couldn't help but sigh at that moment before saying, "Serron, Serron the first." he answered regarding that he was the first throughout his family blood line to carry Serron as a first name.

"Serron...Thats different." She said with a smile a first true smile since she met him. "So Serron, I am guessing you visiting my homeland was your idea and not your fathers?" She asked as she had no doubt it was Serron's idea she was just worried the King came up with it but may have said it was Serron's in case things went wrong. Even with their bond formed she would't allow anything to happen to Serron in her lands.

"I'm sorry just trying to make conversation..." She said as she slowly stood up onto her feet and dusted her gown off. She knew she was in an odd position. A royal member or "duchess" was an assassin as well. It was hard to explain such things to outsiders but if she had to with serron she would.

"It was- my father gave me a hard time when I was trying to convince him to give reason to 'trust' your people..." He walked over to a large mirror where he began to remove his heavy formal wear. "...I had to come up with a suggestion that was quite the gamble yet effective if it worked accordingly." he explained removing his heavy robe.

"He naturally forbid the idea however, but I successfully proved out the 'insurances' offered if your people had agreed. So with that, I prepared to leave my faith in your hands from what you claimed." He said referring to their last encounter while he removed jewelry.

With him moving to the mirror she watched him but soon as he turned to removing his heavy clothing she turned her back to him. It was clear she didn't tell anyone of their encounter in this room. "I intend to keep my word on protecting you when you come to visit us." she said as she stepped back and headed to the door but stopped with her hand on the heavy thick door. "You never asked why...On a royal family member being an assassin." She said as she looked up at him assuming he thought they had their reasons but never bothered to ask. Though if he were to learn of their culture then he should get use to asking why.

Back
Top Bottom