Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

"Had enough?" the prince asked curiously while he moved in and out of her.

Aiko's mouth was dry from her panting softly but she looked away from him not saying a word. That first intense orgasm she had did drian her of every bit of strength taken out of her. "Oh lord..." She maanged to say but she couldn't move her arms or barely move.

"I've yet to release again..." he said as he moved against her even harder. He then said, "I am growing tired of this position..."

He pulled his penis out but clearly wanted to continued.

When he commented on not releasing yet she smirked when he pulled out of her. "To bad." She asid as she moved sitting up and unwrapping her legs from him. There she swung herself around and stood up with her body covered in a light sweat. Her stomach was cramping but she moved from his bed to grab her clothes. So she was at the end of his bed with her bent over to gather her things.

"I haven't release yet!" he said seeing that she was getting her clothes. He angrily stood upwards a bit stating, "surely you're not leaving-" he stopped as he then saw a perfect view of her bottom parts. The idea of moving in and out of her from behind seemed to arouse his body and the enjoyment as he then grabbed her waist before moving into her.

"Life's tough...You don't get EVERYTHING you want!" She snapped at him but what happened next made her reach back to his wrists. The feeling of him fucking her from behind was uncomfortable. She had to hold on to him as he pumped into her.

(Not as in uncomfortable fucking just nothing in her reach in front of her to hold on to...Like me to edit it?)

((well her upper body can be against the bed. Also, considering that he's a prince, the beds are made 'special' for them with certain designs with materials that hold the bed so I am sure that there would be something.))

(So how can she hold on to the bed if her ass was facing the bed in the first place and him right behidn her fucking her?)

((ok your post didn't tell me clearly if you were still on the bed or not. "from his bed" could either be that she was reaching while on his bed although you're saying that you were referring to her being off the bed?))

(Thats it sorry but this rp isn't going anywhere. If you wanted pure smut should have said so.)

((I am not doing pure smut; I am confused by what you're doing and what position that you're in from what it sounds like. Also, considering that he's excited, he's got enough juice for one more round considering that he went 'premature' last time.

Also, I never do pure smut just letting you know.))

(Ok, how did you get from her STILL being on his bed from: Her swinging her body around and stood UP then moved from his bed having her ass facing his bed? Seeing this is a Prince I am considering his room is large so her being bent over facing AWAY from his bed so she can't grab onto anything to keep her body in one basic angle.

The reason I see it as smut is I put in a couple of posts and comments on her leaving and returning to his lands. Seeing that doesn't matter since its nothing but sex and in the form of one lined replies. I hate one lined replies I understand theres little to go at the moment but its getting old FAST.)

((well 'stood' up made me think that she was 'standing' in a way on his bed. Since you didn't use 'off his bed', I assumed that she was still on his bed and facing his bed can be used even if she's still 'part' of what she's facing so the off his bed part that wasn't there confused me. so I thought differently sorry.

Also, I am sorry with the one liners but I got the feeling that some posts that you were doing were showing me that you weren't getting into this scene by cumming exactly when he prematured. so I thought that you wanted this scene to past by quickly ASAP in real life time.

He's just being selfish since he IS a prince and is enjoying the sex. She is going to leave, I only ask that he get to cum first a least...I'll repost now for a better one now that I understand clearly. I got upset at what you said because I thought that it was really BS for a girl not to enjoy it from behind but now I understand why you said that now that I understand your exact position so sorry.))

He did something that she didn't expect: while she held on to his wrist considering that there was nothing in front of her, he moved his hands under her thighs to lift her body up leaning against him forcing her hands on his head for balance as he moved in and out.

Honestly, he didn't think that he was this strong but it came so 'natural' for him to hold her like this. Of course he would soon get tired but the way how he entered her 'freely' like this, it made the sex needs much more demanding.

Aiko had shifted her hips as she felt him hitting that one spot that made chills going down her spine. Moaning softly at this new sensation she closed her eyes only to have her legs yanked out from under her. Gasping as she reached back when he lifted her off the ground. There she held on to him while he moved in and out of her. Panting as she leaned her head back on his shoulder with locks of her white hair falling over her shoulder and down over her breasts. At this new angle her pussy clamped down quickly on his cock with her soon cumming all over him.

Serron realized that he had released his seed into her much earlier; that meant that she could possibly carry his child but he then thought if it was even possible for Humans and Elves to reproduce together. He shooked his head at the thought while he held her in this position. He also seemed to realize that his release wasn't as soon as before.

he enjoyed that part very much as he could move in and out of her much longer retaining his hardness and enjoying the feeling much much longer.

Aiko's nails had moved from his head to his shoulders as her orgasm lasted for abit. But soon her hansd slipped from his shoulders but she grabbed on to him once more. She had enough of this asshole of a Prince though she couldn't do anything in which if she tried to leave he may kill her and claim her kingdom was attacking. Which meant there was certainly a war. Damn her curiousity. So she hung her head not moving as she was allowing him to release his seed THEN she'll leave even if she had to kill him to do so.

"I think that I am going to faint..." he breathed heavy to her liking as he seemed to be slowing down. However, they soon touched the floor where he was having his body over her's moving at a steady pace.

After a few seconds, he started to move as fast as possible feeling himself for his second release of the night. He held her breasts as he seemed to enjoy squeezing them while pleasuring not only him but her as well.

When her feet touched the ground she motioned him to turn with her. There they were facing his bed where she fell forward on the bed. There Aiko rested with her rubbing her ass into his cock in hopes of encouraging his second release.

He banged against her flesh moaning loudly. "It's coming-~!" he breathed out as he moved faster and faster. He held her closer as he was now against her neck.

As his release came, he removed his penis out of her this time and grabbing his penis while he grunted very loudly marking her body with his seed spread around. With his body off of her, he held his penis actually stoking it gently hoping for the feeling. This time however he had gotten everything out of his balls as this release was bigger and thicker than the last.

The feeling made him feel light headed as he held against one of the bed holder's structure for support. "Ah...I feel...." he said blinking very much.

From him fucking her from behind her toes were curling with her trying to stay standing. Though soon she felt him pulling out of her and she heard a soft pop sound. Her cheeks red and covered in sweat she felt his hot seed hitting her back. Shuddering from the amount on her back she looked over her shoulder seeing him leaning against the bed as if to hold on to it while standing. Slowly she stood up and moved grabbing on of his discarded shirts and cleaned his thick seed off her back. "Are you alright?"

"My head..." he said as he held it. "What now...oh yes, you must report back to your queen...?" he asked remembering what this was about. "What then after that?" he added looking at her as he blinked a few more times before his vision was now normal again. He stood without the support and saw that she was using his shirt to clean her self. (Well I DID make quite a mess) he admitted in his mind.

She stood there with her back to him as she listened to him. When he asked after she reported to her Queen she hung her head. "She was killed years ago. Our King never remarried since she was his first love. An old romantic." she said with a soft smile but shook her head. Soon she was getting dressed with he rpicking up the papers she tossed to him. "You never read them..." She said as she flashed the papers of reports in different languages and one in his own. "Atleast you know why I came but be assured when I'm around no one will lay a hand on you."

"We've heard that the queen is still alive...that was a lie?" he asked looking at the papers. Like she said, the reports were something that he didn't fully understand. Even with his studies, he knew very little about what they said. He looked back at her.

"Will you be watching me?" he asked raising a eyebrow from her "when around non shall lay a hand on him" comment.

Back
Top Bottom