Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

No I don't want smut *smacks your head with a rolled up newspaper*

I do want a story but I rather if the setting was more 'nature' based rather than a human furry life. Because I thought that it would be more interesting.

It's not like everything is just to sex, its a matter of the setting and background with everything.

I am trying to give you a idea of what kind of setting that it be. Like the first story is about a friendly long relationship between two foxes while they live on together till the male starts to turn things into something more 'close'.

Second story can be more of a serious or even comedy thing between these two creatures as they dislike one another and it goes on and on till something 'sparks' by accident.

Third is where another animal is very curious of the other one and kinda 'plays' in a cute way. Like say you see in real life of a big sleeping dog where a small kitten is curiously just poking him and it tickles him.

Then how does the whole Nature thing plays in with the Sci-fi? We agreed on it and the plot came up. Either way if you want future but a more nature scene where the two are...out in mother nature as if they were experiments then released to see if they survive.

FYI, done the whole nature thing....Not as fun as you think.

Also disreguard what I'm saying. Didn't sleep well...New puppy and all. But umm I'm going to go for the nigth or grab a nap then hopefully when I come back...My brain is actually working! Lol

Wait you wanted to cross sci fi with furry? I thought that we were talking about furry first alone lol.

Sleep tight~

Lets do Sci-fi then since I've done many furries and the more natured one right now...Not so entertaining for me.

So speaking of aliens and predators, what idea did you have? Like a picture maybe?

....Work with you? What happened to us working together? Do you have any ideas for the Sci-Fi Predator theme?

You know what I mean! =P

Anyways I thought about one species hunting another species that is a alien like predator. But you want to be human right? I had a idea for a creature of sorts that is completely different from her's and really 'brings' it to her due to the huge difference to what she's used to. Sci-fi setting wise, I was thinking of a special 'mission' for foreign relations between a culture that is not as advance and another culture that is part of a muti species society that wants to 'update' the species' technology.

I like the idea of the society updating their technology but the thing is....What would they get from a culture that....Is far behind them? Or is it switched around?

Well these creatures are very 'strong' physically and mentally; they help benefit with what they can do that no other species can. As well as offer.

One example is that they're immune to a material that is very valuable yet in its raw present form, it's extremely 'dangerous' by touch and most of the time is dangerous by other means. In fact, it's nearly impossible to obtain this material without it destroying any other material due to it's overall traits.

That's just one example.

Ok I get that the creatures are stronger than lets say a human in many ways. When you mentioned one culture wanting to update their technology I was thinking is the multi culture society wanting this material, to contniue their studies or whatever, but no one in their presence is capable of getting it so they enlist a foreign help... your guy to get the material its needed.

Exactly. But of course there's also the fact that they're farmers in general.

Back
Top Bottom