Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The killing (ShoXVampire07)

moving a few fingers into her, Richard made good work with his tongue.

Meanwhile, the knight in front of her pressed his penis against her soft face. It began to increase in size and gain a real shape of hardness and thickness.

Mirina couldn't get the smell out of her nose as he shoved his cock into her face. Though her soft walls wrapped tightly around Richard's fingers as she cummed. Gasping at the sensation as she felt the tip of the cock slipping into her mouth. She couldn't use her hands to push him away from her but she wouldn't look at them.

While they didn't realize her orgasm, the knight in front of her moved his cock into her mouth easily moaning slightly as her mouth welcomed him in. Richard began to become more and more aggressive with his finger working moving all around the insides seeing her squirm.

Mirina cried out in pain as he became rougher with fingering her. Whimpering as she closed her eyes allownig th emen to continue knowing she needed to tell her LAdy someone among Serron's men betrayed them or did she already now?

Slowly Aiko managed to get out of her bed and reach erh door. "SERRON!" She screamed for him as she fell to her knees as if blood was returning to her legs in a much slower rate. "Serron!" She called to him against as the others of her company stayed back even more confused.

((can we wait a bit with Serron and Aiko?))

The man in front of her complained. "Hey, get to sucking!" he said as he forced his penis deeper into her mouth. His meaty stick filled her up through the front while Richard began to yank on her clit the 'right' way with his fingers while he moved his tongue out of her.

(Sry for jumping it abi there)

Mirina gagged hard as she thrashed her head as he shoved his cock deeper into her only to have one of the other men who held her hands grab her hair so hard she nearly bit the man's dick off. Mirina's hips moved so much that she managed to pull from Richard as she raked her nails at the man who yanked her hair.

((its fine, its just that I don't think that we would have time at all to do anything with Mirina had we gotten Serron and Aiko to do something now))

"GAHH!H!H" the man yelled in pain as she bit. "GET HER OFF!" He yelled. The men got to work and within a few seconds, they got her jaw to open where a serious mark on his penis made him bleed like crazy. "YOU WHORE!" He said as he struck with such force as if she was a man.

Mirina cried out as she hit the floor hard as she was in a daze from the force. Her lip had slipt open and blood trickled down from the open wound. After awhile she picked herself up where she stood in front of the men swaying as her head was spinning. "Enjoy it while it last gentlemen....I'll be the last woman you'll enjoy.." She said softly as she felt sick and dizzy at the same time. Before she could stop it her knees slammed hard into the hard floor but she was struggling to get back up. "Also...! Blame him!" She pointed to the man who yanked her hair. "If he didn't touch me I wouldn't have bit your small dick!"

However the men started to become much more aggressive with her as there was now more of the hitting and kicking. While she was being beaten, the king started in. "ENOUGH, don't kill her and don't get anger just because she doesn't find you appealing!" He warned them as he didn't want the 'whore' to be killed.

The men stopped after a few seconds realizing that. However, she was now beaten more and more than ever where they sighed deciding just to get on with this. Richard pulled his mouth away as another guard grabbed her left cheek gently and smacked it a bit.

Mirina hit the ground once more but the more she fought to get up the more she was beaten. She didn't mak a sound though she gasped as one kick broke a rib. Tears ran down her cheeks as she laid there on her back with her hand out as if asking for help from this hell. Though when the King told them to stop she looked at him with a weaken smile. "A gentlemen...Thats one good thing about you." She said with her wincing in pain with the man smacking her cheek abit. "Just go ahead and rape me!" She snapped at the men weakly as she didn't dare to move as her body was screaming in pain from the beating.

"With pleasure...whore." The guard snarled as he probed her pussy with his penis. It entered slightly only to welcome him and resist at the same time; her tightness was really something as he had trouble entering her. Of course, that didn't stop him as he pressed harder and deeper with force that penetrated her completely.

Mirina cried out in pain this time as he shoved himself deep into her. "Oh god..." She clawed at the stone floor as anail of her was yanked off. small bit of blood slipped from her virgin hood showing he broke through her hymen. Mirina took several deep breaths as she tried to remain strong and not allow these men to break her spirit. Though she took one deep breath and her rib popped back into place making her gasp in relief.

"What's wrong? She too much for you?" One guard asked as the rest chuckled.

"She's very tight..." The guard who entered her growled as he closed his eyes tightly as he moved as deep as he could. Holding her close, he grabbed her breasts just as aggressively as he was fucking her. He needed to grab something as he did feel extreme tightness from the elf.

She gritted her teeth tightly as he held on to her. "I've told you the truth about me...But you men are all alike...Thinking with your fucking dick." She said as she looked away from him as her breathing remained deep to keep her pain down. Though she couldn't fight back against five or more men.

He pressed harder seeing if he could go deeper but there was no luck. Accepting her limits with her body, he began to move in and out of her raping with pleasure. The other men were getting ready but had to find another way to be 'in' her when she nearly bit one of their dicks off with just her mouth that seemed harmless.

She groaned under Richard as she noticed the other men circling her. Shifting her form as she grabbed one man she bit and pulled him back. There she sealed the tip with her mouth jut to get this over with now.

At first the man who she bit was about to pull and stuck her till he realized that she wanted to not get hurt. He didn't trust her as he was still bleeding somewhat from where she bit him.

Richard made good work of her pussy as he held her closely feeling his release very close but he took it hard and slow to build it up even more.

Mirina pulled her lips from teh man she bit and held the wound shut in hopes to stop him from bleeding. Mirina released her grip on the man as her muscles wrapped tightly around Richard as he was hitting a spot on her. Groaning as she soon was cumming pver him. Laying there as she felt dirty for allowing this to happen though she couldn't stopped this nor could her lady. Though she looked at the men wondering how many times she'd be serving them before they were done.

Richard heard her moans and took pleasure in knowing that she was getting what was coming to her. The soilder in front of her however gently pulled away as he had trouble keeping the blood flowing out. However, one other guard pulled out his own penis and pressed it against her face. Man did it smell badly of male musk and sweat however, that male scent poured all over her senses.

Mirina kept pushign the man whose scent was worst of all. "No...I think I'm about to get sick..." She said as that smell was turning her stomach in the worse way of course. She was taking deep breaths and closing her eyes as if trying to calm her stomach but if that man was determined she would definatily get sick in front of the men.

"You know what will happen if you don't...come on, be considerate towards your hosts." He said as he gently pressed his penis against her lips. Lucky for her, he tasted 'better'- if possible- more than his scent. Richard made a comment.

"Hehe, I don't think that she's slept with men who do bathe every 3 days!" He said as the others started to laugh at that comment.

Mirina was weak from crying and fighting as she gave in as she opened her mouth but didn't make a single sound knowing this rape will continue on forever.

He easily slid his penis into her mouth moaning quietly as richard pressed deeper. The human was actually fucking her and there was nothing she could as he pressed his penis against her womb.

Mirina closed her eyes as her body went limb as she couldn't fight anymore. Tears dried on her cheeks as she was praying. "When will this end, Lord?"

(Umm how long will this continue. I can't write anything from this and its getting tiresome of this rape session. Please....PLEASE can we end this rape session soon, I am actually close to begging.)

((I am really having a writer's block. Aleast wait till all is filled inside. I'll rush it a bit))

As this went on, the man in her mouth began to moan loud. "By the gods I think that I am going to release!" He exclaimed looking down on the elf. Seeing her crying turned him on completely as he began to become more aggressive.

Richard behind her was feeling the same and he began to thrust as hard as he possibility could to the elf's body.

Back
Top Bottom