An interesting 3rd year (Stickyfun x alzayin2099)

"Sh-shut up you-" Before Ginny could complete her sentance she was cut off, squeaking as he suddenly kissed her, feeling his tongue forcing its way into her small mouth, grinding against her, tasting her until he pulled back to speak. "I....I....it was..embarassing....I...I just wanted to pass out or...or run away screaming I was so embarassed..."

He smirked and said, "WEll see Ginny, here is the problem, I'm not gonna shut up because I think you loved being humiliated. I can see from here how soaking wet you are." He reached under her indecently short skirt and rubbed her clit. "You know Harry probably saw your pussy and how wet you were." He kissed her neck as he fondled her breasts. "What cup size are you?"

Ginny squealed when his hands found her dripping wet pussy, the touch causing her to squirt a few more juices over his hand. Her thighs were also completely soaked by this point after her body had become so aroused, her face turning bright crimson when he began to speak about Harry.
His hands on her breasts brought another sharp gasp from her, the girls spine going rigid for a moment from the sudden touch, her nipples hard as steel in his hands. "I'm....I'm an A-cup....j-just...just an A-cup alright....?"

"You are just precious. An innocent little girl...in what? Your second or third year and you are already exposing your body like a grown up slut. Don't you think maybe I should give you bigger tits to go along with your new look?" He pulled away his soaking wet hand and brought it to his mouth to lick her juices off his hand "Mmm you taste sinfully delicious, Ginny."

"I'm....I'm in my third year...." Ginny whimpered softly, then let out an almost protesting moan when his hand moved away from her pussy, watching as he began to lick at her juices. "B-bigger...? Wh-what? H-how....? Wh-why would you? I mean just...just how big are you planning on making them...?" Ginny swallowed nervously. Whilst she was rather anxious about such a drastic change in appearance....she had to admit she was also intrigued. Her friends had developed faster than her....so a larger chest....well it wouldn't exactly be completely unappreciated...

Joseph chuckled and kissed her lips, still wet with pussy juice, allowing her to taste herself. "Oh that's so cute when you stutter. I was thinking about making them B cups at least with piercings but since you refuse piercings, I think I could make do with you being a buxom bimbo with DD tits. Wouldn't you like that? You would be the most popular third year." he said smugly.

((Apologies for the delay >< Life keeps throwing me curveballs))

Ginny shivered at the kiss, still unused to the sensation, her pussy quivering and squirting a few more juices out over her thighs, panting when he pulled away, licking at her lips absent mindedly to taste both herself and him. "Nnn.....DD...cups...? B-but....but that's so big....p-people will notice.....they'll....they'll ask questions...m-maybe a little smaller...?" Ginny laughed nervously, even taking a tiny step back away from him.

Joseph laughed a bit and said, "Mmm that's not really my problem." He pulled his wand out and twirled it around lazily before conjuring up a potion and then handed it up to Ginny, pushing it to her lips. "Drink it up or else I will ditch you." he aid in a commanding voice.

Ginny slowly took the potion, staring at it and swallowing nervously. He was threatening to ditch her if she didn't drink it? Well....that would be pretty much exactly what she should want....she should want him gone....this was her perfect oppertunity. And yet....somehow she found herself slowly brining the bottle towards her lips, trembling slightly as she brought the bottle to her mouth, tipping the bottle upward and beginning to drink.

He watched as she downed the potion and kissed her breasts softly and said, "OH don't worry precious. It shouldn't hurt. Your tits will get bigger any moment now and we can show off your hot body to your friends. Won't that be fun?"

Ginny finished off the potion completely, even licking her lips to get the last few drops, before slowly setting the bottle down. "Can....can we at least blacken the windows or something? Please?" Ginny squirmed nervously, beginning to feel a slight heat as the potion began to work its way through her body.

He kissed her and said, "Oh of course princess. Just for you." he winked and used a spell to blacken the windows...or at least that is the way it would seem to Ginny. The spell only affected her mind. Anyone attempting to look in would be able to see the young girl and the changes to her body. "Is that good enough for you?" he said curiously.

Ginny felt a bit of relief when she saw the windows go black, though that feeling of relief was soon replaced by another sudden feeling of tightness. "HNGH!" Ginny's back suddenly went rigid as she stood straight up, eyes widening as the skin around her chest seemed to ripple slightly, before ever so slowly her breasts began to inflate. "Nnnngh...." Ginny shivered as the sensation of her breasts slowly growing nearly overwhelmed her, it was certainly a pleasurable sensation. The skin stretched over her new breasts perfectly, leaving no marks or imperfections as the breasts continued to grow outwards, barely sagging down at all due to their incredible magical firmness.
About 60 seconds after the growth started, it finally stopped, Ginny Weasley now standing with a perfect set of DD breasts sitting proudly on her chest.

He smirked and said, "Oh look at that. How beautiful you look." He stroked her hair softly and kissed her neck before groping at her breasts, tugging on her nipple and said, "You look amazing Ginny." He slapped her ass and kissed her lips. "Now see, that wasn't so bad, was it, princess?"

"I....they're.....big..." Ginny glanced down at her new chest, then gasped as he groped them, her nipples immediately hardening beneath his touch, the flesh feeling much more sensitive than before....it seemed the size hadn't been the only thing to radicly increase. "W-well....I guess it wasn't....so bad...but...but when will the potion wear off? I mean when do they go back to normal?"

Joseph smirked wickedly and said, "When does it wear off? Oh didn't I tell you? That potion doesn't wear off. It can be reversed by it's creator....but it doesn't just naturally wear off." He kissed her neck and lifted her up slightly and whispered, "So if you ever want them back the original way, you will do everything I say." He pinched and twisted her nipple teasingly.

"Wh-what? B-but....but if my brothers see me like this....." Ginny whimpered as he kissed her neck, panting as her breasts rose and fell with every breath she took, every little movement causing them to bounce and jiggle. "A-alright....I...I'll do what you say if you....if you make them normal..." Ginny squeaked as her nipple was pinched, shivering from the pleasing sensation. How had she ended up like this? Why hadn't she just slapped him and left when he started talking all weird.....

He kissed her neck and groped her ass cheek and said, "Awww. Don't worry about that sweety. I mean doesn't your brother want you to be happy? Or does he want you to be alone for the rest of your life?" He kissed her shoulder and grinded against her and said, "Mmmm I think you look beautiful like this sweety." He wrapped his arms around her and looked into her eyes.

Ginny jumped slightly as her ass was groped, causing her to accidentally press up against him a little more. "I...I..." She shivered, unable to respond to his questions...but to be called beautiful....well....it did feel good...she had to admit that. "Nnnn...." Her body clearly wanted more...her pussy was so wet that a practical river of juices was running down her thigs, whilst her nipples were so hard, aching for so much attention that Ginny's own hands were slowly reaching for them without her even realising it.

Back
Top Bottom