An interesting 3rd year (Stickyfun x alzayin2099)

Joseph continued to pump his fingers in and out of her wet and greedy cunt and said, "You are such a nasty girl doing this with a man you just met. You are going to be the perfect muse." He reached up with his free hand and started to undo the clasp on her bra and said, "MMmm we are gonna have fun today. "What do you usually think about when you fingerfuck yourself?"

"I...I..." Ginny closed her eyes again as he continued to finger fuck her, the trembling of her body beginning to become more violent as she felt an orgasm approaching already, a bigger and better one than she had ever given herself before. "Ooooh....I...I think about....I think about...." She bit her lip to hold back the answer, though for some reason she had a burning urge to answer, she was barely able to contain it.
Her pussy continued to grow hotter and wetter around his fingers, even beginning to grow a little tighter as her orgasm approached. At the same time, as her bra was unclasped the girl let out a relieved sigh, the material releasing her firm, perky, developing breasts, along with her steel hard nipples. Her breasts wouldn't even be a handful to Joseph's large, muscular hands, but they were certainly there and developing, big enough to be bouncing slightly from her shaking body.

He rubbed her clit with his thumb as his fingers continued to fuck her cunt. "Mmmm you are so wet." He kissed her as his free hand began to fondle her small breasts and pinched her nipple to tease her more. "Now answer my question Ginny or else I will have to punish you again."

"Nya!" Ginny yelped and dropped the book when he thumbed across her clit again, then let out a squeal when he suddenly pinched her nipples, they felt so much more sensitive than they usually did, so much better. "NNGH!" She was so close to cumming now, her body trembling and her pussy tightening up around his fingers. Just a little more....a few more thrusts. "I...I think...I think about....about....H-Harry! I think....I think about Harry when I...finger myself!"

He laughed a bit and said, "You are so naughty fantasizing about Harry Potter fucking you. Don't worry. I'm a nice guy. If you become a good slut like I want you to be, you might just get a chance to offer yourself to Harry. Spread your legs and just tell him to fuck you." He said twisting her nipple more and then grinding harder against her.

Ginny wanted to protest about what he was saying, but all that came from her mouth were grunts and groans of pleasure. She was trying to keep quiet, she knew there were people in the next cabin and that her friends could even return at any minute. But when he twisted her nipple and ground his fingers against her, it was just too much for her body to handle. With a loud scream she started to cum. Her pussy tightened up around his fingers, almost crushing them. At the same time her juices began to squirt out, all over his hand and her thighs, her scream echoing out of the cabin.

He turned her around on his lap and forcefully kissed her as he pulled her hair to try and hide the fact that she had just cum everywhere in case one of her friends came in. He didn't wanna ruin her like that...just yet. He laughed a bit as he pulled away and said, "Now who are you going to submit to, my little slutty slave?"

Ginny was panting as he turned her around, her mouth open wide and making it easy for him to kiss her, his lips against hers and his tongue suddenly filling her mouth. When he pulled away she let out a slight moan, almost protesting against the kiss being ended, whilst she sat with her legs spread on his lap. "I..I...." She panted heavily, her juices still pumping plentifully from her pussy, pouring all over his jean covered crotch. "I'm going to....submit to....to...." Ginny wanted to say 'nobody' but...the word just wouldn't come. When she finally did manage to get a word out, it wasn't the word she wanted. Instead, all she could say was "...you"

He stroked her hair and said, "Oh that is very great. I was worried I was going to have to get even rougher with you until you learned your lesson." He looked down and added, "But you ruined my jeans, you nasty little slut." He pulled her hair and said, "What do you have to say to your master? How are you going to make it up to me?" The young american looked her in the eyes waiting for her response.

"Ah!" Ginny squealed when he pulled at her hair, her lips trembling slightly as she tried to look him in the eye. "I...I don't know...I...wh-what do you want me to do...?" Ginny swallowed nervously, her body still trembling, her nipples still sticking out beneath her ruffled up shirt and bra, pointing directly toward his face. "P-please.....what if my friends come back....? You...you can't do something here....r-right...?"

He laughed a bit and said, "Oh don't be so sure about that. You and I can have a lot of fun right here and right now and your friends will be handled by me. Don't worry about it." He chuckled and said, "Go ahead and take off your panties and toss them and your bra in my trunk." He kissed her neck and said, "I think maybe we should adjust your body a little." He sucked on her earlobe waiting for her to get down on the ground on all fours like a good slut should.

Ginny whimpered as he nibbled on her earlobe and kissed at her neck, telling her to basically strip down completely. As much as she knew she shouldn't, her body began to comply, slowly moving to get off his lap and back onto her feet. First she reached for her shirt, finishing it's removal, followed quickly by her bra, causing her breasts to bounce a little. "Nnnn...." She shivered softly, then slowly reached under her skirt, grasping her dripping wet panties and sliding them off before tossing them into his trunk as he had demanded. "A-adjust my body...? What...what do you mean...?" Ginny was now wearing nothing but her skirt, her socks and her shoes, whilst her standing position meant her juices were running down her thighs, glistening in the light.

He smirked as he lifted her skirt up and said, "Mmm, shaved pussy. How naughty. Well first of all, we need to give you a bigger cup size. Your flat chest simply won't do." He laughed and rubbed her clit softly and said, "Maybe get you a piercing or two. Definitely give you a new wardrobe. Put your hair in pigtails, etc. We have so much that we can do with a cutey like you."

"P-please....no piercings....please....anything but that..." Ginny whimpered and shook her head, shivering as he rubbed at her clit, causing her pussy to spurt juices over his hand occasionally. Her clit was enlarged and throbbing more than Ginny could ever remember it being before, and it was so sensitive that when Joseph touched it she could barely stand up, her knees trembling violently.

((No piercings please x.x I'm really not a fan of them))

He laughed and said, "Oh this is just a fucking beautiful sight. You quivering and shaking from the smallest touches. I can't imagine how sensitive you would be with a piercing but fine. That's your one thing I won't do. One thing that I will not do for you just to show I'm not all mean." He then pinched her clit and said, "I'm out of pumpkin juice. Go get me some more." He grabbed her skirt and ripped it so it showed the bottom of her asscheeks and a bit of her pussy. He then grabbed a tiny bikini top that would barely even cover her nipples and said, "Here you can wear this."

Ginny squealed when he pinched her clit, almost falling over, her arm reaching out to grab the wall just in time to keep her upright, leaving her panting heavily, sweat dripping from her body as she did her best to regain her composure, or at least as best she could, until he started to rip her skirt. She yelped in surprise, then blinked as he threw her a bikini top that was clearly too small for her. "H-huh? Y-you can't be serious.....l-like this? But....but it's not even underwear. I...everyone will see me...."

He smiled and said, "Well I suggest you hurry before everyone gets up and moves about to look at you." He laughed a bit and said, "Do you want me to go ahead and make your tits bigger now to make it even more sexy and entertaining?" He stood up and started leading her to the door, ready to pushing her out.

Ginny whimpered slightly as she looked to the door. Why wasn't she slapping him? Why wasn't she just grabbing her clothes and storming out of here? That was what she was supposed to do, but....she just....didn't want to. For some reason she was....compelled to do what he wanted. "A-alright..." Ginny turned to leave, shivering slightly. If anyone saw her she'd just say she lost a bet or something stupid like that....no way she could tell anybody the truth.
With a deep breath, Ginny prepared herself, then dashed from the cabin, moving to head down the train quickly, trying to get to the trolley as quickly as she possibly could, praying that people were too busy getting changed in their cabins to look out at her.

Joseph peeked his head out of his compartment and looked down the corridor at Ginny with lust in his eyes and said, "Oh that's just beautiful....but she's going too fast." He laughed as he pulled out his wand and said some magical words, turning her sensible shoes into high heeled stripper shoes to slow her down. He snickered even more when he saw Harry Potter walked down the corridor and saw Ginny.

Harry walked up to her and stared at her. "Ummm hey Ginny....w-what are you doing? And what are you wearing?" The boy's glasses practically fogged up at the sight of his friend's little sister dressed up like that. He had never really thought of her like that until now. He gulped not sure what else he could say to her.

Ginny squeaked as her shoes suddenly changed, almost causing her to fall over. Then no sooner had she got her balance back was Harry right infront of her. "Ah! H-Harry!" Ginny quickly covered up with her arms, attempting to get past him. "I....just...just some stupid bet with my friends that I lost is all...you know...just a stupid prank.." Ginny laughed nervously as she tried to squeeze past Harry in order to get to the cart. "I just...gotta go buy some pumpkin juice and then get back...." She swallowed nervously, hoping Harry wouldn't question her any further.
In the back of her mind she was wondering why she didn't just tell Harry the truth so he could save her....but for some reason she just couldn't bring herself to do so.

Joseph smiled at this and snickered a bit, knowing that his little slave had a crush on the boy who survived. "Hmmm wonder how we can up this even more." Joseph twirled his idle wand and looked her up and down and then smirked seeing that Harry hadn't left her.

Harry frowned and said, "Well I'm sorry you lost a bet....It ummmm looks nice on you. What kind of bet did you lose that made you have to dress up like that?"

Ginny's face turned as red as her hair when Harry complimented her, though she just tried to keep on moving. "I.....n-nothing! Just...just a stupid bet between girls is all! Nothing you need to worry about Harry. S-so um.....unless you've got a spare bottle of pumpkin juice I can have then I really really gotta get going so I can get back as soon as possible ok....?"

Harry shook his head and said, "No. I'm sorry, Ginny. I don't have any pumpkin juice." He waved at her and said, "Well have fun. I'll see you later this year." Harry walked off wondering if he should tell Ron about his sister.

Ginny just nodded slightly to Harry then quickly started moving down the carriage again towards the trolley, doing her best to ignore the strange looks of the woman pushing it, just getting a pumpkin juice and turning to head back to Joseph quickly, moving as fast as the shoes she was now wearing would allow her to.

Joseph opened the door back up for her and let her into the compartment and said, "Wow. That must have been embarrassing. The guy you liked saw you practically naked. I bet he got hard just from looking at you. Too bad you didn't offer to blow him." he said jokingly. He smirked and kissed her passionately as one hand pulled her hair. "Tell me, Ginnyslut. How did it feel to be seen like that?"

Back
Top Bottom