Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naughty times at Hogwarts (fandom x Stormgale)

"F-fuck...FUCK!" Ginny cried out in pleasure, loud enough for anyone around to have heard, her pussy tightening up around him, her juices starting to squirt over Ron's midsection as she started to cum hard.

Hermione started taking slow, deep breaths as he continued to massage slowly, shivering slightly beneath his touch. "Mmmmm....."

Ron filled her with his seed as he groaned with her, cring out in unison, mixing with her's

HArry continued "Feels good dosen't it" he purred playfully

Once her orgasm had subsided, Ginny slumped down to lay on Ron's chest, panting heavily. Her eyes slowly closed, then a moment later her chest and ass started shrinking, like her body was returning to normal.

"Y-yeah....geez...where did you learn all of this Harry...? It's definately not a Hogwarts thing..."

He slid out of her, holding her gently as she cahnged back.

"Mmm would you rather I stopped and told you?" he asked, continuing to fill her with pleasure, slowly building it into arousal.

Ginny seemed to have slipped into some kind of sleep, her breathing slowing down slightly, though her chest was still exposed through the ripped shirt and bra.

"You're talking without stopping now aren't you? Come on, you can tell me while you keep going..." Hermione wasn't totally aware of what was happening, just still feeling very relaxed.

He wrapped the cloak around them, holding her as he made his way back to the scool, needing to find her some clothes.

"I just picked it up" he said "Understanding how to relax someone, especially for you" he murmured, continuing

Ginny snuggled against him slightly as he carried her, but didn't wake, just sleeping soundly.

"Just picked it up hm? And where have you managed to pick it up and practice to get this good?"

Ron carried her in, going to the washroom and stealing wsomeone else's clothing for her, dressing her and taking her back to the common rooom, laying her out on one of the seats.

"I have my ways" he said as he brushed his dfingers against her sides again, teasingly close to her chest

It would take nearly 15 more minutes for Ginny to begin to stir, yawning as she slowly started to sit up, rubbing her eyes. "Nnngh....huh? Where am I...?" She slowly looked around the common room, clearly a little confused. "Ron? Why are we in the common room? Last I remember we were outside walking...." Ginny felt rather....odd. There was a warm, sticky sensation between her legs, but she ignored that for now.

"Always being mysterious aren't you Harry?" Hermione chuckled, then gasped as his fingers started to wander a little. She didn't stop him though. Either she was naive enough to not realise what he was doing, or she just didn't seem to mind.

"You were so tired I think you fel asleep" he said as he smiled at her "So I carried you up here"

"Yep" he said as his fingers brushed over the side of her chest as it pressed against the desk

"O-oh..." Ginny blushed slightly in embarassment. That wasn't like here....maybe she had been more tired than she thought. "Sorry you had to do that..." She shifted slightly, blinking as she felt a little uncomfortable. If she didn't know better she'd say these weren't her clothes. "Well....maybe I should go to bed or something, get some rest"

Hermione gasped again, shivering as she glanced back at him. "Harry...is that...normally part of a massage?"

fandom said:
"O-oh..." Ginny blushed slightly in embarassment. That wasn't like here....maybe she had been more tired than she thought. "Sorry you had to do that..." She shifted slightly, blinking as she felt a little uncomfortable. If she didn't know better she'd say these weren't her clothes. "Well....maybe I should go to bed or something, get some rest"

Hermione gasped again, shivering as she glanced back at him. "Harry...is that...normally part of a massage?"

He smiled "Get some rest Ginny" he said as he mussed her hair, going to bed himself.

Harry grinned, fingers teasingly "Mmmm do you want me to stop?" e asked, touching slowly.

Ginny nodded, waving slightly, before she headed up for the girls dorms. Why did she feel so weird? Maybe it was just tiredness. With a yawn she undressed, sripping down to her underwear and climbing into bed.

"I...I didn't say that..." Hermione's cheeks flushed a bright crimson. "Do you....do you always do this when you give someone a massage...?"

Ron slipped into bed, trying to sleep as best he could

"Only very beautiful girl like you" he said, brushing his fingers more daringly

Hermione's blush deepened, though she wasn't quite sure how to take such a comment. "S-so you've done this before....? Given a massage....ah....like this....?"

"Never found someone worthy of it" he sad fingers becoming more daring, brushing over her chest more firmly

"I...I see...." Hermione nodded slightly, shivering again as his fingers were getting to the sides of her breasts by now. "M-maybe....I should turn over.....? I mean....you need to do the front too for a proper massage...right?"

Hermione hesitated for a few moments, before slowly starting to roll over, now laying on her back and staring up at the ceiling, a bright blush on her face.

Hermione gasped as he suddenly started to knead her chest through her clothing. She was starting to pant softly, her nipples hardening beneath his hands, sticking through her clothing. "H-harry..."

Back
Top Bottom