Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naughty times at Hogwarts (fandom x Stormgale)

fandom

Star
Ginny sighed as she flicked through a random book in the mostly empty great hall. It was late evening and she had come here to try and get some time alone. The common room was too busy, the library was too dull and it was getting too cold outside in the grounds. The 15 year old ran a hand through her long red hair, flicking some out of her face as she turned the page. She had stopped paying attention to the book a while ago now, but she was staying here just to get some time away from everything. Right now she just wanted to relax a little, and spend some time alone. Sure there were other people in the hall, but it was so large that the nearest person was a good fifty feet away.

Hermione was, as usual, sat in the library, her head buried in a book, her hair a mess and her concept of time and awareness of her surroundings completely gone. She was studying a potions book to try and brush up on what they had learned during classes in the past week, grumbling as she took notes. Potions wasn't her strongest point, and this year Harry was doing exceptionally well, so she had to study even harder than normal. The girl had come to the library almost immediately after class, having barely said a word to Harry and Ron, the same thing happening several nights in a row now...

Ron was in the hall in a corner, After class both Harry and Hermione had scampered off, leaving him to trudge down alone. He was snacking a little on food as he read a book... Not a schoolbook, god no just some Fantasy novel he could lose himself in for a bit. He noted his sister was there already, his brotherly instincts kicking in as he kept an eye on her... he wanted to be sure she was ok after all, he cared for her. He kept to himself, actually finding himself quite enjoying the peace and avoiding being overshadowed by the Smartest and Most famous students in the year, was a change of pace at least.

Harry on the other hand dropped his things in his room, tired after a long potions session... no matter how well he was doing The class seemed to just drain the energy out of him. Slipping down the stairs and moving through the halls he peered into the library, finding his mark as he stepped in and tapped her on the shoulder. "You are going to burn yourself out at this rate" he said to the Slightly Disheveled Hermione, a concerned look on his face. Even she had to take a break one in a while, and he was willing to drag her out of there if he had to.

Ginny didn't even notice as Ron entered the room, she was taking little notice of who entered and left the hall, though her attention wasn't really on her book either, she was just spacing out completely for the first time in as long as she could remember. It felt good to just let her mind empty out once in a while, to forget about classes and everything that was happening. With a soft sigh Ginny turned the page of her book, idly reading a few sentances here and there with one hand playing with her hair absent mindedly.

At first Hermione didn't notice or hear Harry, too absorbed in the book and taking notes. It wasn't until Harry obscured her light that she blinked, looking up and around at Harry. "Harry? What're you doing here?" She blinked again, then sighed as she listened to him. "I'm fine, really. Just a little more studying ok? I only need to go through a few more chapters"

James frowned as he saw her, so gorgeous in the light of the hall... he had to have her, he had to. He grasped his wand tightly as he murmered out a spell, the magic arching out invisibly and Wrapping around her, a lust spell perfectly designed, now he only have to look at her, stepping forward to say "he...."

"Hey Ginny" Ron said as he sat down in front of her, smiling slight at his sister as he closed his book "You seem to be having alot of fun staring off into nothing" he added, finishing his food and smiling warmly at her. He obviously had no idea what was going on, with the magic already creeping into her, locking her Lust and affection onto her brother, with a few more changes to come later.

"I'm checking up you of course" he said as he rested his hand on her's "And you can study later, at least grab something to eat ok, then you can go back just have something" he added with a concerned look, meeting her eyes as he tried to talk some sense into her.

Ginny felt a slight tingle, shivering as an odd sensation shot through her, though she thought little of it. "Hm?" She looked up and blinked, her vision locking onto Ron before anyone else. Suddenly she felt rather flushed, strange thoughts flashing through her mind, her body suddenly heating up, a slight flush creeping onto her cheeks. "Oh...h-hey Ron. I'm fine.....I'm just....relaxing is all, y'know?"

"Come on Harry, just let me study a little longer ok?" Hermione tried to shrug his hand off her shoulder, turning to look back at her book and start scribbling some more notes. "I need to keep studying or I'm never gonna be able to keep up"

He chuckled "Staring out into space more like" he said with a Smirk, looking at her with a raised brow. "You alright?" he asked her, noticing her odd behavior and expressions "Not reading Something naughty in the great hall?" he asked, quirking a brow at his little sister.

"You are the smartest Person I know Hermione, you can take a short break" he added as he took her hand and gently held it, stopping her "Please" he said nicely, shifting to look her in the eye "Just take a break, for me"

"Uhh...y-yeah...I'm fine, really. I was just...reading a book that's all, just some muggle storybook someone loaned to me..." She swallowed nervously, rubbing her head. "I'm...getting kinda warm in here....maybe I'll go outside and get some fresh air before curfew....do you....wanna come with me?"

Hermione sighed, knowing he wasn't going to give up. She might aswell just cave in now, there was no way she could study with him constantly pestering her like this. "Fine....I'll take a break....though just for today, you got me?" She frowned slightly, closing the book with a loud thud.

"Yeah Guess I can, make sure it's safe" he said with a smile, standing up and offering her his arm, trying to act like a chivalrous older brother for once, he had no idea what was going on, just guessing his sister was nervous and needed someone to talk to .

He hugged her "Good, now would you like to get some food, you haven't had anything since lunch" he said with a Genuine smile, leading her out of the library as he looked her over in her disheveled state.

Ginny rolled her eyes as he spoke and stood up, intending to just turn her back on him and walk away, but suddenly she found herself grabbing onto his arm, moving close to his side, instinct kicking in and over-riding her mind for a moment. "Uhh....yeah....whatever Ron...." She just moved to follow him outside, barely looking around.

Hermion blinked at the hug, then just nodded slightly, returning her smile as she turned to follow him. "Yeah....I guess a little something to eat will be pretty good...." Her stomach grumbled as if in agreement.

Ron smiled at her "Well how has you day been" he asked as he walked with her, wrapping a cloak around them to buffet them against the colt outside, walking through the twilight Lit Grounds, The only souls in sight it seemed.

Harry walked with her down to the hall "See a smile, Knew I was doing the right thing" he said, arching a brow at Ron and Ginny seeming so Close... guess it was a Family thing, not that he would know with his after all "So then why so focussed on potions?" he asked her.

"Oh uh....my day's been fine really. How about you?" Ginny glanced up at him, but quickly looked away. The second she had laid eyes on him again she had felt a heat inside of her body. She knew exactly what that heat was but....why was she feeling it now? Why was she feeling it about Ron? And why was it slowly getting stronger and stronger?

Hermione paid little attention to Ron and Ginny, barely noticing the two as they left, she just sighed slightly, trying to think of an answer to Harry's question. "I....it's just the subject I'm weakest in at the moment...so I need to study a lot harder for it, that's all. Really"

"EH can't complain, Harry and Hermione Disappeared off somewhere" he said as he smiled down at her "You alright, not too cold?" he asked, hugging her close against him, letting her warm up a little. "So got any plans for the Holidays, heading back to the burrow?" he asked, walking thriugh the grounds without anyone in sight.

"A subject your weak at is what, possibly a B?" he asked as he raised a brow "I mean I get that you wanna excel but your ruining yourself like this" he said, slipping into the almost empty hall with her.

"N-no....I'm not cold..." As Ron pulled her closer, Ginny started to feel just the opposite. The heat in her body was building and she had to look away to hide the flush on her cheeks, feeling a heat starting to build between her legs. "I....I dunno yet...." As they got further from the castle entrance, the thoughts in Ginny's head were getting worse and worse. She couldn't block them out anymore....thoughts of her and Ron doing things she should never have considered now starting to fill her mind.

"I'm not ruining myself, I just need to study for a few more years until we finish school and then I'll be fine. You don't need to worry about me so much Harry, you know I can handle things"

"Well then what's wrong?" he asked as he looked at her flushed cheeks, wondering what was going on with his little sister. He rested a hand on her forehead, feeling the temperature before brushing it down to her cheek comfertingly, gently caressing it with her thumb "Want me to take you back?" he asked her.

"And yet your hare is bedraggled" he said as he gently put his finger in her hair slowly stroking through the strands and untangling it "And your looking tired and hungry"

"No! No I don't want to go back....not yet..." Ginny was pating slightly by now, the heat practically burning and still just getting worse. If she didn't satisfy it then pretty soon.... "Ngh!" Ginny suddenly wrapped her arms around her chest, dropping to her knees as a sudden tight feeling set in.

"My hair is always a mess Harry, you know that" Hermione was so distracted as she sat down and reached over to grab a snack that she didn't even notice Harry's fingers moving through her hair.

"Then we can stay for a bit" he said before she buckled over, moving to lay her on her back as he pressed his hand against her forhead "Whats wrong?" he asked pannicking as he looked her over... it seemed she had a fever of some kind, but it was fast acting.

"And that's a shame" he said as he continued, long slow caring strokes, making sure not to hurt her.

Ginny arched her back and cried out as the tightness increased, her hands moving away from her chest and to the round, clutching at the grass. The source of the tightness soon started to become obvious, the upper part of her shirt starting to bulge and expand, pushing upwards and outwards. It didn't take long for material to begin straining, then the sounds of a snapping bra strap echoing out. Ginny cried out in an odd mixture of pain and pleasure, her shirt starting to give way now, the material stretching and ripping, revealing the still growing breasts beneath. By the time they were finished growing, each of her breasts was the size of a large melon. On the back of her body a similar process was occurring, the girls panties ripping as her ass bulged out and grew, though staying just as firm as ever.

"Yeah yeah..." Hermione rolled her eyes, taking another nibble of food before glancing over at him, raising an eyebrow. "Harry....what're you doing with my hair?"

Ron blushed "Whats wrong with you?" he asked, looking over her expanding chest and rear... unable to help his gaze lingering for quite a while at her assets.

"Fixing your hair" he said, adding another stroke through her hair "That and wondering how zonked out you were before you noticed"

Ginny lay there panting heavily, her massive chest rising and falling, before her eyes snapped open and stared at Ron. "Ron...." She slowly licked her lips, suddenly sitting up and kissing him deeply, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, pressing her chest against him as she started to push him down to the ground.

".....Why are you fixing my hair Harry...?" Hermione just raised her eyebrow, folding her arms. "And you say I'm acting weird"

He looked at her, blushing as he was pinned down by her massive chest, struggling as he tried to pull away... but with no escape.

"Because, it looks better when it is untangled" he said matter of factly.

Ginny pulled away from the kiss and licked her lips, her breasts bouncing slightly. Despite their immense size they were still firm to the point of defying gravity. Her nipples were rock hard, jutting out nearly an inch from her body. Her expanded ass meanwhile was grinding against Ron's crotch, the girl licking her lips. "Mmmmm....come on Ron.....I bet you're a big boy down here aren't you....why don't you show me just how big?"

"You know full well that nothing short of enchanted hair gel can keep my hair straight Harry. Come on, stop messing around" She rolled her eyes, trying to idly bat his hand away, before going to get something else to eat. "People are going to start talking if they see you doing this"

He blshed "Uhhhhh... What.... Ohhhh god ... what are you doing Ginny" he asked, eyes drinking her in as he grew hard against her.

"And people don't already?" he asked as he continued the soothing strokes, half to help with her hair, half to actually calm her down.

"What does it look like I'm doing? Come on, don't tell me a handsome boy like you is still a naive little virgin Ronald...." She licked her lips seductively, grinding her ass harder against his crotch. "Come on....I want a nice big brother...."

"Well if they do then they're going to be talking a hell of a lot more" Hermione watched him for a few more moments, then sighed in slight frustration as he didn't stop. It certainly seemed that he wasn't going to be listening to any arguments she made this evening.

He gassed "Mmmm Ohhh well you can find out how Ohhhh big I am tyourself" he groaned out, lust overtaking reason quite easily

He stopped "Alright then" he said simply as he drank "So what would you like to talk about hermoine?" he asked

Ginny was slightly surprised at how easily he was accepting this, though she couldn't help grinning. "Naughty....naughty boy....I bet you've been fantasizing about your sexy little sister for a long time haven't you?" She started to slide down his body, her hands working on removing his pants. Clearly she didn't care they were in the middle of an open area that anyone could see them in.

"Well....I don't know really....I was planning on studying, not talking" She shrugged slightly as she got her own drink.

Back
Top Bottom