Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Mistress (Silver117xpunkrockartist91)

He smirked and flashed his deck at her. He drew a few cards but it was no use. That bean it the cards and turned them into ash. It caused more cracks in his mask and he stepped back from her. "And you say, I'm not playing fair." He said and spreads his cards out. They pasted onto him and formed a suit of armor. He gave off a blue aura and it made the lights on the candles turn blue as well. "You know, yesterday. I saw something intresting about this day." he said smirinking. "When it's all said and done, three people will die. And after that explosion, there is two more left." he laughed.

Selene's eyes widened. The explosion. It just occurred to her. Serenity. "Oh no," she breathed. Channeling her own aura to find Serenty's she felt it. It was dimming. Fast. Her eyes opened and the were fully red. "How dare you hurt any of my friends!" She screamed. Selene's thoughts went straight through her, looking to talk to Jack through his mind. "Jack!" Her mind screamed. "Answer me!"

Like lightning, Jack herd Selene's scream. His eyes was still focused on damon's parents as he he begins to speak to Selene mentaly. He nod his head as she told him the situation. "I did hear an explosion, I thought it Catina using a bomb." he said mentaly. When Selene told him about Serenity. he nod his head again. He nod to Adelay and dashed outside. He sees the pink haired girl and heads over there. Checking everything, he sees that she is okay. "Selene, Serenity is---" the mental line was cut off thanks to Kai. "No, no my dear. no asking for help. Face it, She's dead and good. And i must say good riddence too. She had a bastard mother after all." he said laughing.

Her eyes moved up to see the psychic and all his arrogant glory standing there. She had the right know know if Serenity was okay. "You bastard." She whispered. Her arms moved to one side and swung to the opposite direction, bringing a rather large case of books to the floor. Loose papers flew every where. "I'll kill you!" She charged for him, the look of vengeance and hatred in her eyes.

He easliy went on the defensive as she attacked him. He still had that smugged smile on his face as he dodged her strikes. He catches one of her punches hand kicks her to a wall. Another laugh came out of his mouth as he walks to Selene and pins her to the wall. "Don't worry, I won't kill you. But I'll let you loose all hope." he touches her foreheas and now could hear jack thought. "Do you here me me Selene? Serenity is okay. The explosion made her loose concous for a bit, but she is able to stand." he said mentaly to her.

Selene struggled against him. Her legs moved to kick him. But his own aura stopped her from doing so. She had to try to find a way to take this guy down. She was getting frustrated now. Her mind being clouded by her need to defeat him. No matter the cost. Her head hurt badly from hitting the wall and his powers clashed against hers. "Get the hell off me." She snarled, thrashing her body about, trying to find any kind of opening for her to get loose or to hit him.

Once he herd that Serenity was alright. He sighed and let her go. "I guess, she won't be dying. So I'll have to settle for you." He said. The armord around his morphed back into tarot cards and soon formed a sword. "Now die." he said and di a downwards slash. It was to be for him and her rage increased her own aura and broke his sword. half of his tarot cards were destroied and his mask was fully shattered. He looksed at her, revealing a youthful face, and growled. "I will fucking kill you!" he shouted. She is the first person in decades, to see his true face.

Selene looked at him without his mask and she paused. Her aura still forming a sheiks around her body. Thankful to Anastasia that she got her this gift as a thank you. She'd have to thank the were cat personally. Her chest heaved up and down from not only being angry but the serious thought of her dying. "Well, well," her cockiness came back ten fold. "Now we get to see the coward behind the mask."

"Too bad you'll never tell anyone about it!" he said still attacking her he manages to trip her up and plants his foot on her waist. "And now, you die..." he said and lunged his broken card sword at her heart. His anger made him fail to lealize that her aura was burning his foot. He shouts in pain and the rest of the sword slips out of his hand. It falls stright into his burning foot destroying his entire deck. Stunned. he looked at her. and smirked. "We psychics are to cocky for words. don't let it kill you." he said. He soon coughs up blood before falling to the ground dead.

Selene looked down at his dead body. Sighing, she let her aura down, realizing that he was dead. "You killed your own self without realizing it." Bending done, she picked up the sword and managed to make a somewhat replica of the mask he wore. If she was going to be the last one to see his face, then she would be the last one. Bending down, she brushed his hair to the side, closed his eyes and put the mask back on.

"Selene, can you hear me? Selene?" Jack called out mentaly. "Serenity is okay, she climbing the walls to meet you." He tells her. With that said, he rushes back to the froyer to see the four already going at it. Damon fighting his uncle as Adlay fighting his mom.

Selene sighed and cracked her neck, listening to Jack in her mind. "Okay," she stated back. She turned her head to see a light pink head moving up the window and ran over to help her out. Adelay threw a punch at Alice who in turn ducked and moved to kick the vampiress off her feet. The vampiress flipped back and smirked at her. Alice growled and threw a stake at her. Adelay moved just in time for the wooden weapon to slice the side of her arm, blood trickled down the sleeve of her dress, making the vampiress really angry. Not because of her injury, but because of her dress. She knew it was a bad idea to wear one to a fight. Nontheless one with a famous vampire slaying family.

Stake to stake, Damon and Frank dueled. The moves were almost even, yet his uncle had more exprience than him. "You have officialy discrased the Kene name. I hope you're happy." Frank said and unched him in the jaw. Damon grabbed his fist and wraped his eletric rope around him. "Best feeling in my life." Damon smirked and caused eletricity to flow onto the rope. He should've been shocked by the effect, but it didn't work. "Fool! Who do you think supplied you with that weapon?" His uncle reeled him in and punched him hard in the gut. He was about to stab his skull until Jack rushed in and sent the slayer flying across the froyer.

Adelay growled, baring her fangs at the woman in front of her. Alice in turn smirked and launched for her, making the vampiress move out of the way just in time to grab Alice's wrist and pulled it around her, to her back. Pulling the stake from her hand, she held it against Alice's sensitive throat. "Wrong move, bitch."

Selene was checking over Serenity's wounds. "Logan's going to kill something, isn't he." Serenity smiled as she wiped some blood from her forehead. "I don't really think its that bad. I could be dead." She shrugged and Selene looked up at the pink haired girl. "Yes, but lets not think about that." She stated and wrapped a piece of fabric around the girls forearm. Just then, she heard gun shots outside. They looked at eachother. "Catina." They both said at once and scrambled to the door.

The five in the froyer herd the gun shots. damon and Jak glanced at each other and agree on the same thing, Catina. "Go now! Leave hi to me." Jack said and Damon nod. "Big mistake." Frank smirked and launched his stake at Jack. He easily dodged it and began fighting him.

Heading out, he sees her okay, however, she was under heavy fire power by some guards. "Of course they would be firing at us." He sighed. and looked around carefuly. "Any idea on stopping their rapid firing?" he asked.

She was hiding behind one of the marble columns as the shots were fired at where her body would most likely be. "Not when they're firing guns like that." She was breathing heavily, but right now she was unharmed. They heard the door beside them open to see Selene and Serenity behind her. "I think I might have an idea." The red head looked at her to make sure she was okay. "I'll go out and be a distraction, then Selene and Serenity will put up a barrier while you stand behind them and take them out one by one."

Damon had his rope ready and gave a nod. "I'm ready to go when ever you are, sweetie. Just be careful." He tells her. He looks at the two and show a real senceire look on his face. "I'm trusting you protect my love." he said as he got ready.

"Adelay already got her pinned, you'll follow suit." jack said as he charged in. They continue to fight and Jack was getting the upper hand. Frank soon poped a stake out of his sleve and managed to give the new vampire a small cut on his left forearm. Jack stepped back a bit and held his guard. Damon's uncle soon gave a gran which puzzled him. Seconds later, he was groaning in pain and holding his forearm.

Selene rolled her eyes at the two and Catina loaded her guns at the ready. "Alright." Serenity and Selene formed a clear shield around them as well as Damon. "Okay, Catina. We're ready." Pulling a gun from one of the straps off her thigh, she handed it to Damon. "The bullets are silver. Used on demons, monsters, were's and humans a like. Just try not to waste them." She looked at the girls and nodded. Slowly Catina inched to see how many there were. Just then she darted across the hall to another marble column, shooting at them and distracting them all the while.

Adelay, seeing that there was something wrong here, hit Alice in a tender spot of her neck, instantly putting the bitch to sleep. Letting her fall to the floor, she stalked over to where Frank and Jack were. "There must be some kind of poison in the stake he used." Moving her head from side to side, she cracked her dead bones. "Two against one, wanna test it?"

Damon smirked and sees Catina go. Like they predicted, the guards target her and kept firing. He moved to the opposite end and fired at them. One by one they all fall until one was left. "Don't hurt him yet." he said and wraps his rops around him. He pins the guard to the ground and smirked. "I got something to ask you he said.

"My arm...it feels warm." he said and looked at his mistress. "Of course it does. It's my latest poison. One cut from this, no matter how small it is, it will turn an immortal vamire mortal once again. And seeing how you blood suckers live a long long life. That body part will die instanlty." He laughs at the though until he was punched by jack's mortal arm. "Too bad for you, I just became on two days ago." he said.

Catina stopped as soon as Damon got his rope around the final guard. Setting her guns back into the straps of her thighs, she rubbed her shoulder. During her fight, she was hit in the shoulder with something. But she didn't know what it was since it came from the back. It stung, but she didn't feel any warm liquid such a blood running down her back. So she knew she wasn't shot.

Adelay smirked. "Humans really are stupid." She stated, waiting as Jack fought against Damon's uncle. It wasn't her fight, though she was itching to kill something. She'd just have to wait until Damon decided on what he wanted to do with his mother and uncle. The slayer seemed pretty cold. Even against his family. But this was his mother and uncle after all. And the last of the Kene family.

Jack continued his brawl with Frank, making sure not to get hit by one of his daggers. he has to admit, he was more experienced than Damon. It didn't mean that he wouldn't yield to him, not by a long shot. "Hmm, I wonder..." Frank smiled and launched one of his daggers at Adelays heart. "Really?" jack said and watched it go towards her.

Adelay, seeing the dagger driftng toward her, bent down and kicked the dagger away from her. "Slayers are idiots." She mumbled, listening as the wood hit the floor with a few clangs. She rose back to her feet, baring her fangs at the male slayer. "Stupid idea." She stated, her eyes glowing red and her nose wrinkling like a snarling dog.

"Are you sure?" Frank smirked and tugged his left arm. "Mistress!" Jack shouts and shoves her out of the way. The stake stabs his left leg and he fell to one knee. He groaned and pulled it out, but it was too late by now. His left leg was not that of a mortal body. "Are you okay?" he asked while his leg bleeds.

Adelay looked at Jack, moving her eyes into slits, glaring at him. "You're a raging idiot." She stated, get back up from the floor. "Why sacrifice yourself for someone who has lived longer than you? You just turned. I've been this way for hundreds of years." She cracked her neck and her eyes slowly moved up, seeing Catina descending the stairs slowly. Just by herself. Raising an eyebrow, she watched as the demon slayer waited to make herself known.

Jack staggered up and chuckled. "I don't know. I'm foolish like that. Vampire or not, I always believe to prevent any woman from any danger. Besides, if one of those would hit you, you'll easily loose a limb. And if it hits your heart, Serenity andthe twins would be down one mother. I lost my family before, and I refuse to see it happen to another." His eyes were now like Adelays'. He turns to Frank and smiles at him. "I'm still standing..." the vampire mocked. Frank charged in, but Jack easily caught the stake, reversed it and let it hit his own heart. "Now go to hell." Jack replied to him. With one strong thrust, the stake goes throuh his body, killing Damon's uncle.

Back
Top Bottom