Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Mistress (Silver117xpunkrockartist91)

Her hips bucked when he touched her through her panties. A louder moan escaped her and she moved her hands to clutch onto the bed sheets and pillow beneath her head. Her pink hair fanned out around her head like a halo. Her smooth, creamy thighs spread open a bit while he continued to give her endless pleasure.

Mercedes nodded and watched Oliver leave the wash room most likely to the kitchen. "I will let her know." Her voice silently soft as the twins giggled, continuing their game. After he put the handkerchief into the washer, she turned it on and added the detergent.

Nicole was currently in the kitchen, leaning over the counter, her hand setting on the counter top and her arm straight as she read over the recipe book, she was determined not to mess up this recipe. Humming a soft tune, she wandered about the kitchen to get the ingredients. She wasn't wearing the normal chef outfit. The cooks only had to be presentable during dinner. Wearing a pair of hip hugging skinny jeans and a purple off the shoulder top, her hair was pinned back in a messy side bun.

He looked at her reaction and loved it. the heat from both their bodies was increasing as he pleases her with his touches. "How's this..," he teases and stroked there faster. His hand soo parted a bit of her panties so he could reaaly touch her soft flower. Just from touching it caused shivers to go up and down his spine, not to mention it got hismember to be rock hard. He takes her hand and placed it on his crotch so she could feel how turned on he was along with her.

Jack walked in the garden and found their cottage. he walked a few steps before tripping into a small ditch. He eyes looked in amazement as he saw more than one. "Careful, there are 20 of them." Andrew told Jack. He explained to the detective what happened and sighed out in depression. "If you want to talk to my sister, you can find her in he hedge maze" he replied. Jack thanked him and goes inside first befor talking to Allie.

Oliver looks at nicole cooking and smiles. He decided not to enter and just watch her from a distance. Sure he has faith in her but her skills aren't at par with him, thus causes him to worry plenty of time about her.

Elizabeth blushed deeper and opened her eyes when he brought her hand to his hardened member. Her breath hitched and she moved her hand over his hardened manhood, feeling him through the fabric of his boxers. When his fingers touched her from under her panties, she groaned. She felt like heaven and she was throughly enjoying it.

Nicole was dancing around the kitchen as she took measurements and put them into the bowl. It wasn't too hard. Cupcakes didn't take too much effort. But red velvet and cream cheese frosting were her favorite. As were Elizabeths and the twins alike. Making sure everything was in the correct bowls, she continued her song. She decided to make the cupcakes first and while they cooled, she would prepare the things for dinner, oblivious to Oliver's eyes watching her.

A growan escaped his mmouth as her fingers touched there. The more she touched the more he wanted her. His body begin to take full control as he finally remove the last of thir clothing. Now naked, Shawn looed up and down her heavenly body as she did the sime. His lips licked with anticipation as he move her on top of him. He placed her so she was looking at his member while he was looking at her wet folds. He panted a bit before his lips touched there and his tongue licked up and down her womanhood.

Inside the cottage, Jack began his search. Nothing out of the ordanary, just a few plants they the sibling were growing and they were quite good at it. Though, something about this area was a bit...off. He could place his finger on it, but he could feel it.

Elizabeth didn't realize she was moved until his tongue invade her warm, wet cavern. Suppressing a moan, she took his member into her hand and formed her mouth around the tip, circling her tongue around the sensitive skin. A few more moments and she took him into her mouth.

Just then Allie walked into the cabin, a bucket of weeds in her hand and a pair of gloves in the other. Dirt on her arms, and knees of her jeans. "Oh. Hello Jack." she said sweetly. Setting the bucket down on the ground and putting the pair of the gloves on a wooden table before wiping the dirt off her jeans and arms.

Shawn supress his own moan as his tongue probes deeper into her wet tunnel. It touched and rubbed her walls as hi hips wiggled a bit feeling her head bobbing along his shaft. One of his fingers touched the small nub that drove women wild with pleasuse and starts to touch and tease it as his licks were becoming non-stop.

"Oh hi Allie. Are you okay? Andrew told me what happend earlier" He said to her without looking at her. He was too busy looking for that object that was driving him crazy. He finally found it in the waste bin, an empty corked bottle of the deadly chemical. "You wouldn't by chance know anything about this, would you?" He asked and showed it to her.

Elizabeth moved her hips a bit against his mouth. Her mouth gently sucked and her tongue teased the bottom of his member. Her hair falling over her shoulder like a pink water fall. Closing her eyes, she saved this special moment with him in her memory. Never wanting to forget he way he made her feel.

Allie looked at the bottle while she wiped her hands together, getting the dirt off. Frowning, her eye brows knitted together. "Where did that come from? I haven't been in here since early this morning. The last time I was in here, my brother said he was going to talk to Adelay and I went to work in the garden maze. I was pulling weeds and checking to see if the flowers were properly watered."

Minutes of this oral pleasure were the best ones Shawn had ever experienced. He didn't know if this was selfish or not, but he wanted more of her. He wanted to give her even more of his love in more ways then one. He her down he kissed her lips softly. Heheld her hans as the tip teased her entrence. "Once I'm in, we'll be true lovers" he said within the kiss. his member press more and more in her until the head slips inside. I groan escaped as it slowly goes all the way inside Elizabeth. He holds her gently as all of his manhood finally was in her.

"Well, out deadly blackmailer made another attempt at my life as I was looking for clues. I'm still a bit dazed, but I can hold my own. He said and smiles at her. He was definately keeping it for evidence. A simple finger print match was in order, he wasn't expecting to be that easy. He already knew that this maniac was no fool.

Elizabeth wrapped her legs around his waist and arched her back when his member penetrated her tight entrance. Holding him close to her, she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. True lovers. She knew she had fell inlove with him and he with her. She had no doubts. This was all she ever dreamed. Wanting to be fully connected with him, she waited for him to trust into her fully.

Allie's frowned deepened if it were possible. "That's pretty dangerous. You could of died." she stated, glad that he was okay and not injured seriously. Picking up the bucket of weeds, she took them to the small burner in the corner of the cabin and put them inside to burn while they were at dinner. The smell of burning plants made her sick. So they only lit the burner at dinner time or when they were sleeping during the fall and winter months. If the cold got too bad, they would sleep in the castle with the servants. "I'm guessing you're getting pretty close with the mystery then." it was more of a statement than a question.

He smiled and blushed looking into her eyes. "I love you Elizabeth." He said and begin thrusting in and out of her. Each one was more exciting then the last. He love the way her body rocked with each hard move he made. He kept a light moan as he said her name and kisses her. he could tell that she loved it, so his pace began to go faster and faster.

"I'll be just fine. It'll take alot more then that to get rid of me. Besides, I've been through worse." he said and showed her He lift his shirt a bit showing some some scars on his tone body. Being a detective was no cake walk. major injuries were a part of his profession, though he tries his best to be safe, for his clients' sake.

"I love you too," she whispered back. That was until he began thrusting. A small cry escaped her thesis after throwing her head back into the pillow under her head. Her back arched, never expecting to feel the indefinite pleasure that she was beginning to feel with him inside of her. Smooth, silky white legs wrapped around his waist and her hands gripped onto his shoulders, careful not to cause him pain.

The dark haired girl frowned and looked over the multiple scars. Closing the latch to the burner, she set the empty bucket aside and looked out the window into the garden outside. "Do scars come with the detective package?" her gaze moved back to him. Her childness somewhat gone for the moment. "Or was it a bonus?"

Shawn smiled a nice smile as he listened to her moaning. The joy in his heart beat happily as his thrustings continued. His hands rubbed her soft skin and massaged her hot breasts. His pace increased more and more as he called out her name in passion. It was a felling he would never erase from his mind. A feeling of being with his now girlfriend.

"I call it a mixture of both. Sometime you would expect it being a dangerous case, and other times the pain comes from out of no where. All in all, I ware these like badges of honor." He answered as he goes to her. "Are you afraid of them?" he asked her wit his eye gazed upon her.

Elizabeth buried her face into the space between his shoulder and neck. Her moans continued. Once inawhile she called out his name or, 'it feels so good'. After a few thrusts, her grip on him tightened, feeling the growing heat inner her lower stomach. She was about to orgasm. Crying out his name, she threw her head back as an orgasm shook her body.

Allie shrugged. "They're scars. It's a symbol of harm from the past. If it were happening now I would be a little frightened. But I do fear for you." Her voice still child like was acting so mature. But she was, afterall, an age of maturity.

He didn't stop no matter how hard his thrustings were or how tight Elizabeth gripped him. Once he felt that orgasm she released, his cause a heated feeling to his body. He knew that it was going to be his climax and he was ready to give it to her. He tell her about it. not sure if she wanted his seeds in or out of her. Making up his mind, he pulls out. A long groan came out as he released his hot load on her breasts and stomach.

"No need to, but I thank you Allie." He smiled and caressed her cheek. A smirk ran on his face as he taked her hand and made her touch the longest scar on his chest. "I got it from a mob that was planning on waking the dead." he told he as he looks at her.

She licked her lips. Grateful that he decided against the possibility of getting her pregnant. Feeling the hot thick white liquid he produced on her skin, she sat up alittle. Her child like innocence stayed even though they just made love for the first time. Her nimble fingers touched the semen on her right breast. Her fingers slowly slipped into her mouth, tasting the esscense that was him.

Allie looked at the scar on his chest under her fingers. "Well, I guess if vampires exist then there's no doubt zombies do too." Although in the back of her mind the case sounded like a Resident Evil parody. She did feel bad for him. But atleast the guy had stories to tell for every scar that marked his skin.

"I love that innocent look" Shawn chuckled as see her taste his semen. He lets he taste it as he begins cuddling her. "That was amazing" he whispered and kissed her neck softly. He no doubt would like another go, but knowing the time and work, that might not happen for a good while, not to mention their exhaustion.

"I could write a horror novel with these, if not a movie." He joked about it showing that he was okay with them. He looked at her seeing that look as sadness oon her face. "No need to feel that sorry for me. I'll be okay." he smiled and looked at her as if she was a child like the twins.

She wrapped her arms around him a moment before she moved away from him to gather her clothes. "We should probably get dressed. Someone will come looking for us." Bringing her index and middle fingers her her lips, she gently kissed them and caressed his cheek before going to her bathroom to wash up.

Allie looked up at him and a small smile graced her lips. "Please," she continued. "Don't look at me as of I'm a child..." In reality, sometimes she did act a bit childish, she really wasn't. Old enough to defend and depend on herself, she could be her own person. Sometimes she hated being so immature. Her brother had other things to do than worry about her all the time.

Shawn gave a simple nod as he got dress as she left. He quietly snuck his way to the other side of the castle to clean himself up there. Once done, he closed the bathroom door behind him. and sighed. Only to be spooked from a hand touching his shoulder. He instantly turned around to see Max behind him. "Calm down Shawn." He told him and gave a sigh. "Have you seen Claire, shes been in a pissy mood all day and I got her favorite candy to cheer her up." Shawn shook his head and asked to head to the pharmancy to get some more bandages.

"Why, it's rather cute on you." Jack smiled as he gave a lite chuckle. He got what he need from this place and was goting to put some pieces together soon, but there was still a good enough time to have some fun. And Allie was looking very cute. "Are you saying that you're a mature woman?" he chuckled.

Claire moved her head from side to side, cracking her neck. A gloved hand went through her short blonde hair and her boots scruffed on the marble of the hall. She was bored and she had been trying to avoid the stupid detective and everyone else all day. Her eyes half closed, she looked down at her feet while she walked.

Meanwhile, Mercedes sneaked down the hall, trying to get to Adelay's study. The girl was determined to get to the vampire mistress. She needed to know what Jack told her about knowing who the thief was. Making her way to the study, she walked inside quickly, closing the door and locking it behind her. Adelay raised an eyebrow and looked up at her. "Are you alone?" Mercedes asked.

Allie looked up at him and crossed her arms. She was 19 after all. "I am an adult now. Of age. Not to buy alcohol but even after the twins, I may be the youngest employee here but that's not the point." she huffed and looked away from him. She was slightly angry. It seemed as if he were mocking her about her childishness.

"I couldn't help it." Jack laughed and sighed. Once he sees her turning around, he simply held her gently. His arms wrapping around her waist as his chin lightly rest upon her left shoulder. "You do have a cute pout on you. Forgive me if you said anything to ofend such a cute woman." He whispered in her ear.

Allie scoffed and patted him on the back. "It's okay. Is that why you came here? Because of the chloroform?" Her head moved out from under his and her brown eyes looked up at him innocently. And then she wondered where her brother was.

"Indeed, but to also check on you. You brother said that you were a bit mad." He said and looked into her eyes. A smile went across his face as his hands laced with hers. "Do I make you feel nervous when I touch you. I'm still trying to crack this case after all."

She looked at their hands. It made her feel weird. She was never touched as intimately before. "No. Not nervous just a bit confused." Her big doe brow eyes looked up at him. She was beginning to think that she would never be touched as such but it didn't bother her too much. Besides, her brother was a little protective about boys talking to her. Even when they were little.

"Confused? You nevered been touched like this before?" He said looking at her. It was plain to see what was going on. It made him smile thinking she wants to be her own person. "Allie, how much does Andrew protect you?" he asked simply to her. It was a simple case of over protectiveness.

Allie looked at him and smiled. "Just normal big brother stuff. We didn't have a father figure growing up so he kind of took care of me while our mother worked herself to the bone to atleast give us a good life. He kept me from being hurt from boys and taught me a lot about boys and life." she smiled. Her brother was her idol and hero. And she knew he was always there for her when she needed him.

Back
Top Bottom