Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(M/M. Some M/F.) Major Cravings (UPDATED 10/17/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diespitris

Super-Earth
Hello. I'm Diespitris, though you may all call me 'Dissy,' if you wish. I hope to find some skilled and dedicated roleplayers here.

Now, here are some rules. I don't have very many, I promise!

1. I am nineteen. I don't think this will be a problem, considering that you have to be eighteen to register for this site.

2. I'm only looking for m/m and m/f roleplays. I'm not too fond of f/f. I apologize for this.

3. I'm looking for fandoms. I can't help it. I love their universes.

4. I love blood, gore, and violence (though not in sexual situations). I suggest that you aren't squeamish. Of course, I will tone it down a bit if you ask me.

5. I consider myself a literate roleplayer. Therefore, I dish out four or five paragraphs for an introduction and about three paragraphs for regular posts. However, I will match your responses. If you break out a paragraph, I will break out a paragraph, etc.

6. I don't have any limits, but that doesn't mean that I'm into weird and kinky stuff. No. No, no, no, no, no. I want a fun, but classy, roleplay. I like tasteful or 'fade-to-black' scenes. I'm here to roleplay, not indulge in your weird sexual fantasies.

7. I'm only looking for 1x1's, not group roleplays.

That's it for rules! Now onto what I'm looking for!​

So, here's my list of roleplays I'm looking for. I hope that you find something that interests you as well!​

Key
These are all cravings, but the pairings highlighted in blue are what I'm craving the most. This means that I will have your internet babies if you help me out with these.​

Legacy of Kain
(m/m)

Janos/Raziel
OC/Raziel

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
(m/m)

Lucien Lachance/OC

Mass Effect
(m/m, f/f)

[ PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE NOT PLAYED ME3 YET. D: ]

Turian/Turian
Asari/Asari
Human/Turian
Feel free to ask me about pairings involving canons. I do enjoy messing with them so. :3

Invader Zim
(m/m and m/f)

ZATR
ZADR
ZAGR

Dead Space
(m/m)

Survivor/Survivor

Osmosis Jones
(m/m, m/f)

Ozzy/Thrax
Ozzy/OC

9 (By Shane Ackner)
(m/m)

2/5
5/9
6/9
5/6
OC/OC

Aliens
(m/m)

Xenomorph/Xenomorph

Originals
(m/m, m/f)

Alien/Human
Slenderman/Slenderman
Slenderman/Slenderwoman
Naga/Naga​

That's all, folks! I hope to see some messages soon!

RE: (M/M. M/F.) Major Mass Effect Craving (UPDATED 3/13/12)

Mass Effect RP!

Sent a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom