Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(M/M. Some M/F.) Major Cravings (UPDATED 10/17/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diespitris

Super-Earth
Hello. I'm Diespitris, though you may all call me 'Dissy,' if you wish. I hope to find some skilled and dedicated roleplayers here.

Now, here are some rules. I don't have very many, I promise!

1. I am nineteen. I don't think this will be a problem, considering that you have to be eighteen to register for this site.

2. I'm only looking for m/m and m/f roleplays. I'm not too fond of f/f. I apologize for this.

3. I'm looking for fandoms. I can't help it. I love their universes.

4. I love blood, gore, and violence (though not in sexual situations). I suggest that you aren't squeamish. Of course, I will tone it down a bit if you ask me.

5. I consider myself a literate roleplayer. Therefore, I dish out four or five paragraphs for an introduction and about three paragraphs for regular posts. However, I will match your responses. If you break out a paragraph, I will break out a paragraph, etc.

6. I don't have any limits, but that doesn't mean that I'm into weird and kinky stuff. No. No, no, no, no, no. I want a fun, but classy, roleplay. I like tasteful or 'fade-to-black' scenes. I'm here to roleplay, not indulge in your weird sexual fantasies.

7. I'm only looking for 1x1's, not group roleplays.

That's it for rules! Now onto what I'm looking for!​

So, here's my list of roleplays I'm looking for. I hope that you find something that interests you as well!​

Key
These are all cravings, but the pairings highlighted in blue are what I'm craving the most. This means that I will have your internet babies if you help me out with these.​

Legacy of Kain
(m/m)

Janos/Raziel
OC/Raziel

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
(m/m)

Lucien Lachance/OC

Mass Effect
(m/m, f/f)

[ PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE NOT PLAYED ME3 YET. D: ]

Turian/Turian
Asari/Asari
Human/Turian
Feel free to ask me about pairings involving canons. I do enjoy messing with them so. :3

Invader Zim
(m/m and m/f)

ZATR
ZADR
ZAGR

Dead Space
(m/m)

Survivor/Survivor

Osmosis Jones
(m/m, m/f)

Ozzy/Thrax
Ozzy/OC

9 (By Shane Ackner)
(m/m)

2/5
5/9
6/9
5/6
OC/OC

Aliens
(m/m)

Xenomorph/Xenomorph

Originals
(m/m, m/f)

Alien/Human
Slenderman/Slenderman
Slenderman/Slenderwoman
Naga/Naga​

That's all, folks! I hope to see some messages soon!

RE: (Yaoi. Het.) The Slenderman Cometh (UPDATED 10/5/11)

Slenderman/Slenderwoman? How is this possible?

RE: (M/M. M/F.) Major Mass Effect Craving (UPDATED 2/10/12)

hey just wondering a couple of things. Would you be willing to play something outside of fadom and since you're not into fxf but mxm and mxf would you be willing to play the male??

Would you interested in a Slenderman/human mxm roleplay?
Because I noticed you had Slenderman on there and instantly knew I just had to ask you.

Yes! Feel free to send me a PM. I would love to try something like that.
:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom