the two moga trainers (private)

snow smiled and each time she came down with her breasts she would lick the tip of junes futa cock, teasing her. soon she stopped though and pulled off her pajama bottom, revealing her pink pussy, "come on, take me as hard as you can. i want you to make me scream in pleasure, and beg for more." she smirked, she had never felt like this before, but all her mind could focus on right now was making sure that the two of them had the time of their lives.

June was enjoying every moment of this. She then watched as she took off her clothes then grabbed Snow and rolled her on her back and kissed her passionately. She moved in between snow's legs and pushed her member slowly inside her, moaning as she did.

snow moaned loudly. junes cock was so huge... it felt so good inside of her pussy. when the kiss was broken she let out another moan "put it all in, i want to feel all of your cock inside of me!" she reached for junes breasts and began to play with her nipples, occasionally giving them a soft pinch from time to time

snow continued to moan, getting louder as time went on. "OH~!!! So GOOD!!!! " snow then began to pant, feeling so good being fucked by june, her new lover. "im.... almost there june!!" she moaned out, feeling an orgasm build inside of her

June clenched her sleeping bag as she thrusts fast and harder "M-Me too." she said then tensed up and yelled out was she came hard inside June. She smiled down at her then just as she leaned down June woke up, noticing she had her arms around her own pillow. "Man, crazy dream" she said, her face red.

snow popped her head in and said ""come on, breakfast is ready, we have scrambled eggs and some orange juice! dont make me have to bring out the tickle hawk again!"
blackfire was lifting the pan of scrambled eggs off the two sticks in the ground holding it above the fire, and set it down on a plate. he let out chirps to tell the two that breakfast was about to be served. "come on june, lets go!"

June jumped and nodded "Y-Yeah I'm be right there" she said, her face still red from the dream. Ammy was helping out Blackfire as she always did with breakfast. After getting dressed June came out and sat next to Snow.

while they were eating, snow noticed that june seemed to be distant "hey june? are you okay? " she asked before taking a sip of her orange juice. black fire was currled up on her head, sleeping peacefully

snow laughed and said "oh dont try with me june, we have been friends too long for me to fall for that! now whats really wrong?" snow laughed again and continued to eat, blackfire eating his own food with a smile on his face,

Back
Top Bottom