Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blue Moon Idol

Would you be interested in either singing or judging?

• No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Yes-Singing

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Yes-Judging

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • No! This is a retarded idea.

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
We could still the voice thing though o_o we couldn't do a group thing on MSN via voice - but we could do skype and then just send mass files or something? XD

Alright ladies and gentleman. We have enough people. But to avoid scheduling conflicts, we'll simply do video posts. Make a video of you singing, post it here, and that's how we'll do. I'm thinking on a deadline now, and I will update here before we start officially.

whatta? i didn't know this was here o.o
cool stuff o3o I'd be the internet William Hung =D
but sadly i dun have a mic >.<
unless you can hook up a rock band mic to the comp o.o

Kravin5150 said:
You can.

Seraph Nicholas said:
Kravin5150 said:
You can.
shweet, count me in then o3o

Ok.... I haven't read everything going on in this thread, so if someone could give me the run down, that'd be awesome.
So..... are we set on judges and contestants then?
If we're set on judges can we, the people of BMR, let our voices be heard and give our two cents too (I don't know if that was something already addressed and I'm admitting to being ridiculously lazy and not wanting to read through everything, lol)? After all, shouldn't we, the people of BMR, be the ones truly voting anyway... just like 'America' votes for American Idol while the judges merely give their professional criticism (again, this may have been addressed, so thanks for bearing with me, lol)?

Ok... I'll shut up now 'til someone gives me the run down. hehe!!! XD

EDIT: If you either need or are able to add more judges... soooo count me IN! I have musical training..... muahahaha!!!!

Okay! Let's try this again! Everyone who's planning on competing, PM me. We've got our judges.

Judges:
Seraph Nicholas
--+Hahvoc Requiem+--
WickedBlackLace

Contestants (as far as I know):
TheyDontKnowIBurn
Kravin5150
Hero
dramamine213
Sanguis Innocentium
kikora
Vivid Fizz
November[S n o w]
Zalvek
Erato
Zombies Galore

We have exactly ten. However, I need to know if any on the list lost interest or if I missed anyone. So PM with info if I missed you, or if you want out of it.

Thank you for the info, Burny!!! *mwah mwah*

Damn.... I missed out. Serves me right for coming too late to this thread. XD
Next season I want to judge! Musical training FTW!!! ;)

But can we put our two cents in anyway???? lol.

TheyDontKnowIBurn said:
Alright ladies and gentleman. We have enough people. But to avoid scheduling conflicts, we'll simply do video posts. Make a video of you singing, post it here, and that's how we'll do. I'm thinking on a deadline now, and I will update here before we start officially.

My webcam is on the fritz plus, i dont have a video recording camera... can I just post audio? Im pretty sure you'll know its me. >.> Ill say my name as certification...Lol

Back
Top Bottom