Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blue Moon Idol

Would you be interested in either singing or judging?

• No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Yes-Singing

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Yes-Judging

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • No! This is a retarded idea.

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Why not just enter for fun? I am doing it that way. My voice is pitchy and cracks but I think this will be a shitton of fun.

I am not sure how it is run. I hope we have a theme. I want to pick a song that shows off all of my abilities as a songstress... erm... yeah.

Finally got around to checking this thread out.

I'd like to sing for you guys/gals.

I have an alto voice, so excuse my lower female tones. And I have a question for the coordinator/judges.

Do you want us to piece together a song with a vocal track + a music track? I ask because my husband plays acoustic guitar pretty well and has access to several programs to combine the two.

Or are you planning on making this a live performance? Like with a voice chat of some sort? That would add max lulz if that's what you're going for, but it wouldn't be conducive to those who might want to make it sound good. For example, I have a baby and she's rather unpredictable, so having the chance to edit my submission would be awesome as baby screams or constant lines of "Dadadadadadadadada" aren't really what I'd like to showcase, if ya know what I mean. ;)

Ok, I'll sing.

And I'm available for voice chatting on Skype or MSN. Delightful.

Back
Top Bottom