Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Group Incest, needs players! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Ashton
Character Position: Father
Appearance:
anime-boys-anime-guys-3910891-374-550.jpg
Personality: He is a loving, caring father who loves his sons and daughter very much, his wife not excluded. However, he doesn't keep much attention towards his wife, but will still love her from time to time during the orgy. He simply believes that his kids deserve some of his love sometimes.
Bio: Ashton is a pretty old guy, but still has some action in him. When the family orgies started, he was able to show the more pedophile-like side of him, interested in both men and women. However, due to an insatiable desire, he seems to go after his daughters when he can, but isn't afraid of helping out his little men.
Turn-ons: Small-Large Breasts, Dirty Talking, and Licking.
Turn-offs: Overly Large Breasts, Being Dominated, and Controlled.
Major Kinks: Rough Sex, and Consensual Sex.

(Sure, but I'm not used to playing Bi-characters, so please respect that.)

Okay well, then I'll have to play the father and mother also.

Shyone's character is gay and everyone else is straight, that wouldn't be fair to only RP with everyone else because nobody wants to be a bi character. That's not fair to him at all. Sorry.

No, I can play the father, lmao. I just may screw up, a little. I'll play it. I don't mind rping it to help even things out for Shyone.

Ah, I see. I thought you said he'd be straight. - Urm, just one thing. Make the father younger. XD 61? 43 or something is fine ya'know, don't have to make them hella old.

Well... I just thought it'd be a bit... young, meaning he had his kids at the age of 20. lmao. Ok... 43 it is.

Hey, it's possible. o_O My parents had their children pretty young. My mom had her first at 17.... .. .wow my mom was a whore. >.> - I can say that, you can't. xD!

Graduate still here. Let's keep it clean.
(Who the hell am I kidding, this is blue moon)

Template
Name: Alec
Character Position: youngest sibling.
Appearance: Alec is a short, scrawny boy who is slightly awkward yet curious about everything. Has blonde hair and bright green eyes.
Personality: He trusts his family completely and believes that they would never take advantage of him though they have done it many times. He is very sweet and likes to be romantic. When in a relationship all he can think about is the other person and how he can surprise them and make them happy.
Bio: normal life, always been a smart kid, the runt of the family and always has been picked on for his size and lack of social skills.
Turn-ons: Romance of sorts. Um, taller guys, mohawks. Tattoos piercings and the like.
Turn-offs: Girls. Even personally. He doesn't like 'em. And choking on your penis, it's not attractive.
Major Kinks: bondage. He has claustrophobia so it's lots of fun ; )
And people of the punk/rock persuasion.

Name: Sophia
Character Position: Mother
Appearance: Even at fourty years old, Sophia could easily pass for her eldest sons twin sister. She still weighs the same as she did before all of her children were born, and is the same height; 5'9 and 130 pounds. She has chest-length naturally rusty blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. Her features are feminine but strong, not rounded or sweet in any way, the kind of woman you know will be beautiful throughout her lifetime. Her skin is a natural tan, in no way orange or bronze but naturally rosey, her body lovingly sculpted through years of work to include gorgeous long legs and a pert backside, her measurements being 35-23-35.5. Her breasts are not insanely large, but not overly small either, a good amount of a good thing, not too much and not too little.

62523.jpg

Personality: Sophia is exceedingly sweet and kind, though frankly she's a downright freak in the bedroom, her husband and his brothers know that more than well enough. She's the kind of person who would do anything for..or to anyone if they wanted her to, even if it was tough for her to do so, or out of her way. However, she is definately strong-minded and willfull and as such nine times out of ten she will rule the house, if not through sheer will, through working her husband around with sex.
Bio: Sophia met Ashton in high-school and became pregnant with her first child shortly after. However, she all but forced him to marry her before the baby arrived, and they sort of..developed their lust and love for one-another as the years grew, realising that they had children through love and not pure lust. Now, they are still together almost thirty years later.
Turn-ons: Being controlled, bdsm-esque domination and chains..whips ect. Force, gangbangs and orgies, multiple cumshots, bukkake, squirting, squirt bukkage and such. Multiple penetration, lesbianism.
Turn-offs: Excessive force, hard facials [eyes and nose that is], mean cruel and crude people.
Major Kinks: Everything on Turn-ons.

-------------------

Name: Isabella [Izzy]
Character Position: Youngest brothers twin
Appearance:
23415866-Anime_Tomboy.jpg
Personality: Izzy is definately -not- the most feminine girl you'll over find. She can usually be found playing video-games with her sister, or fighting [and generally beating!] her brothers.
Bio:
Turn-ons: Whips, chains, spankin' and anything that hurts. Force, wrestling a 'lil bit. Large group scenes, dirty talk, licking.
Turn-offs: Basically the same as her mother.
Major Kinks: Gang scenes, rough sex, gay guys, lesbian incest.

[OOC: We can start now! Yeeeeey! ^^ I'll go make the first post now!]

Osht double post!

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22969 Ic! GO POST! Hehe

Name: James (though generally called Jim)
Character Position: maternal grandfather
Appearance: 5'8 (174 cm), 180.7 lbs (82 kg), grey beard as well as grey hair on his temples, the back of his head and on his chest, clear blue eyes, hard chest and limbs yet a somehwat large belly
Personality: Very sociable and often the life of the party, always making humorous and frequently off-color remarks. Has a zest for life and everything it has to offer, which he takes full advantage of at every opportunity.
Bio: Born on a horse-ranch, he was inducted into the army at age 18 and was discharged two years later. While serving he met a young woman whom he got pregnant, and shortly after leaving the army he married her. They settled in his childhood home which he inherited upon his parents' death, and they have bred and trained horses for a living since.
Having always had a preference for young girls and being the dominant figure in the household he did not waste much time seducing his daughter when she became an adolescent, and soon began to revel in domineering her sexually as well - even to the extent of subjecting her to painful and humiliating treatments. However, as his love and affection for her and the rest of his family is unquestionable, and he would do just about anything for them, he has never done anything of that sort to any of them that he believed they did not enjoy.
He is now the patriarch of the family, and for many years has hosted an annual incestous orgy at his ranch. He is most pleased that his daughter has carried on the incestous lifestyle with her own family, and he has taken a very enthusiastic sexual interest in both his granddaughters and those of his grandsons who might respond well to his advances.
Turn-ons: incest, consent, bi-sexuality, loving intimacy
Turn-offs: non-consent, blood, feces, vomit, bestiality
Major Kinks: inter-generational sex, group sex, pee play, impregnation, humiliation

You could actually make him a little younger if you'd like to. My character is 40, so if you're her father, he could have had her as young as like sixteen or seventeen, I mean she had her first child at seventeen or eighteen as I remember so.

Anyway, edit or no, go ahead and post. ^^ Accepted!

Oops, seems you messed the link up a bit Shy.

Okay, try this. http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22969&pid=687353#pid687353

Ok, didn't see that link before. I'll go there then. :)

shyone said:
Hey Cyber.... the RP has already been started silly... here is the link if you missed it :p

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/sh...?tid=22969

Name:Jacob
Character Position:Nephew
Appearance:http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/159207/boy.PNG?=123
Personality:Jacob is intelligent, but lazy. A playful guy, often teasing his cousins and auntie with innuendos and physical contact. He loves the reactions he can provoke and therefore chooses to do as many things as possible to get those reactions
Bio:(unless an someone shows up to play one of my parents) He was orphaned at a young age and has lived with the main family for most of his life. He is in college working on a masters in the theatrical arts and enjoys playing instruments.
Turn-ons:Women, small-large breasts, shaven or trimmed pussies, biting, roughplay, soft sex, group sex
Turn-offs:Overly large breasts, unkempt pussies, feces, blood, male on male(excluding multiple males and females in a group)
Major Kinks:Incest, anal play, impregnation, dirty talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom