Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Group Incest, needs players! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owait! Akiriu, you can be eighteen after all. Haha, sorry. You were the other twin, and somebody else is going to be the youngest. sorry for messing up! ^^

Do apologise for all the messses there, was a lil bit and didn't concentrate

Well, we'll see how old the other person makes it and if he's older than sixteen, you can be the youngest and such. ^^

We'll start when we get either a father or a mother. I'll play the other one. ^^

Template
Name: Kathleen
Character Position: Oldest Daughter
Appearance:
anime_chick-196060.jpeg

Personality: She is a quiet and shy woman, she is always shy around men that she considers to be handsome. She is the woman that you could confide your deepest darkest secrets and she would never tell.
Bio: She is the oldest daughter of the family. She is your typical geek that loves anime and anything having to do with the Japanese culture. She is very intelligent as well being the only one in the family that knows three languages, Spanish, English and Japanese. She loves to be alone and to read and often tries not to go to the families orgies because she knows that she would get picked often because of her good looks. Still having problems with having sex with a family member she would most likely be alone or be with the one or two family members that she knows that are gay.(will post more once I get my muse back)
Turn-ons: Anime, Books, Music, She has a secret bdsm fantasy, she always dreamed to be controlled or blackmailed into something. She is often masturbating thinking of someone tying her up and controlling her.
Turn-offs: Rude people, people that does not respect her, people that makes fun of her, gross stuff, Snakes (phobia)
Major Kinks: Bondage and domination.

Double-posting, I know, but meh. I had somebody in mind for the father but he's being a severely sad pessimist on that front and trying to find all sorts of meanings in the characters and story, and I'm just like 'Dude..it's an RP, it's not -real-'.

SO! IF we can't find a person to play that in one day, then I'll just have to play both parents until we can! ^^

It's okay. I could do both. Prefer -not- to, but if I must then I will. ^^ Just find it funny that somebody has to find a reason in a RP like this. I mean really? Not exactly about the story there is it.

Great. ^^ Thanks Pride, you're awesome. *Gives a giant ass cookie. * Okay, go ahead and make it and I'll accept it, then we can start! Yeeey.

Btw, could you play the father as Bi? I was planning on the parents being Bi for some reason. If not, that's fine but..ya'know. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom