Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crown Game (CutePhoenix/buttefly0408)

((That works. The GoT book series doesn't really do that. It just focuses on different people through out the books. Usually, each book will be in 2-3 different peoples perspectives. So, there's not really a main character in the series.))

((Well, I may not be able to watch the first season of GoT, but I did something even better. I got the entire series of books today. So, the ideas should come flooding now.^_^ Also, I'll try to get my post out over the weekend.))

Krade was a bit surprised when she suddenly asked him to stop. Not cause he was arrogant or anything. Just, one second she was so ready and willing and the next, she acted like this was some forbidden act. Then, it was like a switch was flipped in his head. All those little things he didn't fully notice earlier, added up and he knew what was going on.

"Briag, huh?" he asked, already knowing the answer. Still, his tone was gentle and he had a light smile on his face, showing there was no hard feelings. He was definitely a believer in the saying the heart wants what the heart wants.

At first, her face was covered in a look of shock. Once more he was able to see right through her and into the depth of her mind and this time her heart. A moment after the shock passed, a frown covered her lips and she nodded, moving to step away from him and starting to redo what little bit of her clothing had been removed already. "Yes........" she said, seeming very sad about this turn of events.

"Well, can't say I'm really surprised then." Krade replied, still smiling, with a light sigh.

"I'm guessing the whole thing here was brought on by his apparent lack of interest?" he then asked. Though, he continued talking before she had much time to respond.

"If so, don't take it personally. I can assure you he is.....interested. Just that.......it's a cultural thing. They're not exactly the types who when it comes to such matters, will shyly walk up and wax poetry in an attempt at romance. With them, it's more of a.....impressing by great feat thing." he added.

"He's no doubt got a fair bit of interest in you. Just that, if you do wish to......uh.....take things to next level, you gotta more or less do something as a sign that'll make it known you're worthy of being with him....in.......that manner. You know, hunt a great beast on your own, beat a trained warrior in combat, show great skill on horeseback, that type of stuff. Just, their way." he went on. He obviously wasn't offended by her more or less using him. In fact, he seemed ready and willing to help things along with Briag and her.

She finished adjusting her clothing and sighed. "What is the point then? Why try and show him my interest when there has certainly not been any from him. Isn't that the way of it? The male is suppose to impress the mate he desires with his... his impressive feathers or skills? If that is the way of it I have seen nothing but indifference and being all but ignored most of the time from him." She plopped down upon his bed, resting her head in her hands in a sign of great frustration. "Why do I even remain here? I should have left months ago. If he shows me no interest I have no reason to even stay..." and yet she did.

"Yet, you still stay. You're free to leave any time you want. Yet, even all this pent up frustration, you still remain. So, the question is why. Though, it would probably be more accurate, to say the question is.......who....." Krade replied, taking a seat next to her.

"He's upset you, frustrated you, and full on pissed you off, yet you still remain here, and we both know why." he added.

"If it's what you desire, then why just sit around and wait for it? Just stand up and take it." he went on. And the both of them knew that it really meant him, Briag.

"Screw waiting for him to do something. If you want him, then make him yours." he said.

She looked at Krade, for a moment... just a moment, a hint of determination in her eyes for it faded away and she sighed again, looking away. "If he doesn't want me, I will not make a fool of myself trying to win someone that will never have me." Standing, she headed for the exit. "This whole night has been a mistake. I'm sorry."

And Krade could see it in her eyes, even if just a hint. He knew that he had lit something inside of her. While now it was nothing more than a spark, he knew it was there and it would grow into a flame given time and fuel. She was quite a stubborn one..........just like Briag.

"Shall I walk you back to your tent then? Least I can do." he kindly offered, standing and heading towards the exit with her.

"I promise not to try anything." he jokingly added, clasping his hands behind his back.

((Now could be a good time to switch to the the brother/sister. Or would you prefer to stick with this a bit more?))

She was already long gone from his tent, not stopping or turning back when he called out to her. Stubborn indeed.

((Naw switching is fine. We were going to have him... what... he was going to marry some naive little virgin right? And she gets pulled into his world of sin with him and the sister?))

Nathaniel sat upon his throne, feeling quite bored yet looking the part of a formal, happy... groom to be. There was nothing that could be done to not force a marriage upon him. It was what the advisers on the council had wanted and if he did not take it, they truth of why could very well come tumbling out. And they couldn't have that. Even his sister had eventually agreed that this had to be done. He didn't WANT a wife but there was nothing that could be done about it now. The girl was here now and the wedding would be the very next day.

It didn't really matter who she was or how he felt about her, she was just a necessary tool to keep his throne. He had given a list of the things he did require her to be however. A list he and his sister had come up with and the advisors had found for him.

She had to be agreeable.
She had to be loyal.
She had to be pretty.

Which really meant to them she had to take commands well, she had to be naive, and she had to be pretty enough to sleep with without cringing. And now it was time to meet the little thing. He sighed as he glanced to where his sister sat at his side as they waited to see what the advisers had found for him. Well... for them.

((You want me to play her? Or you? Or share her as a NPC?))

((I figure you could start with her, then we share dependant on the situation. Since there's gonna be times where she's just with him and just with the sister.))

In all honesty, Sarah had no emotinal response to the union. Though, she acted like she did with her brother to keep up her control over him. With her and her true feeling over this, it was all about control. And she had him right under her finger. She could tell from his glance that while his mind was on the situation, that he'd much rather be somewhere private, screwing her brains out.

So, she sat next to him, waiting to see what the girl that would be brought before him was like. She had some curiousity over it all, as she knew she'd have to control her as well, to keep her tight control over her brother. She almost looked forward to........corrupting this girl, bringing her into the perverse relationship her and her brother had shared.

The trumpets sounded to announce the arrival of the princess. The soon to be wife and queen to Nathaniel. The doors swung open to reveal the figure of a petite woman. Her clothing was elegant and very rich, but that was all that could be seen of her as she moved across the floor for she wore a thick veil that hid the rest of her. All eyes watched as she moved across the floor, followed by her guard a few steps behind her. Eventually, she made her way to stand before Nathaniel upon his throne. Her guards fell to the floor in a deep sign of respect while she dipped a perfect curtsy and stood there, waiting.

Nathaniel rose and stepped for the three steps that kept him higher then the rest of the court to stand before the woman. With a sigh, he reached out and lifted the veil from his brides face to get a good look at her.

He could not deny the sudden skip in his heart. The girl was.... beautiful. Her beauty was certainly not the same as his sister. Oh no. Sarah was a sexy, smoldering temptress of sin and sex and he liked that. This girl thought has stunning, innocent beauty from her sweet, shy face down her sweet creamy skin. Her breasts were no where near the huge size of Sarah's yet the looked to be the perfect fit for his hands to hold. He felt them itch a moment to do that not but held it at bay. After that he itched to touch her long golden locks to see if they were as soft at they looked.

Yet for all her beauty, he could tell just by looking her, she was the perfect one to place until his thumb. She held such an innocence air about her had he wanted nothing more then to use it and corrupt it.

He gave a nod of approval and at last addressed her. "Princess, you are welcome in my home and at sunrise you shall become my queen." The crowded cheered for this approval of bride and the final preparations were put into full swing for the wedding in the morning. The princess was swept away to be fitted for her gown and he would not see her again until they meet at the alter and were united. Then he could take that sweet innocence from her. It made his lips curl that he was already thinking of how to bed her and he didn't even know her name.

He retired with his sister to his study to talk of this. Pouring them each a drink, he smiled, "Well, she seems perfect for our needs."

"More so than either of us anticipated, it would seem." replied Sarah, her trademark sexy and seductive grin on her face as she took the drink he poured for her before sitting in her preffered chair and sipping away at it.

"I figured the attendants would do a well enough job fulfilling your directions for what kind of girl to look for, but they went above and beyond. So sweet and innocent........and so much fun to be had." she added, smile growing a tad before she took another sip. He wasn't the only one with intimate ideas in their head concerning this new girl.

"She's pretty..." he said, sipping his drink before he realized that he had taken the whole thing down. "Now I have thought about this and with her attendants still at hand, I think it best we lay things a bit low until they leave. After that though...." he smirked, "She won't know what will be coming."

"Wise move, dear brother. The less people around her she knows, the better. Don't want her letting slip personal details. And I can already tell, that around people she's not familiar with, she'd be far too shy and reserved to ever think about reavealing anything of import." Sarah replied, taking another sip before swirling the wine around in her glass, watching it go to and fro.

He laughed slightly, "Yes, the beauty of your bride's family being days away and having people that will be able to monitor every little letter she writes to her family. They shall never know and eventually she will never want them to know either."

"Mmmmmm, what fun we shall have with her." Sarah replied with a smirk as she finished what was left of her wine, setting the cup down on the table next to her.

"But, that won't be until at least tomorrow night." she added, as she got up and strolled over to stand in front of him, before bending over so that her generous cleavage wasn't far from his face.

"So for tonight..........why don't we have our own fun?" she asked, in her seductive voice and seductive grin as she reached out and genly ran her hand along his jawline.

He smiled big at her as he reached forward, taking her by the waist and pulling her into his lap to sit straddling his hips were his member was just starting to stir to life. "I do suppose that it would be a good idea for me to... sow my oats before I become and honest man..." he says with amusement in his tone as he leans forward to start kissing at her cleavage to warm her up.

Sarah laughed lightly as he suddenly pulled her into his lap, smirking as she listened to him speak. Then, when he began kissing her exposed cleavage, her hands went from his shoulder to wrap around his head, groaning lightly to spur him on. She knew just how to get him all hot and bothered, which always got her just what she wanted.

"Mmm," he moaned into her skin as his tongue lapped at her chest. "The proper way to sow my oats would be with a damn good whore. Where ever shall I find one though?" His hands reached up to tug at her top, pulling one breast free as he softly blew upon the nipple. "Do you have any ideas where I could find a good whore?" he asked a moment before starting to suck right upon her nipple.

Sarah gave him her own moans as reward for what he was doing to her. Even though she was just using him, he had become rather.......skilled with the amount of times they had done it over the years.

"Oh? Is my own brother insinuating that his dear sister is a lady of the night?" she teased with a sly smile, her lovely lips parting from a smile as she moaned rather loudly when he began to suck at her nipple. She didn't mind the insinuationg. In fact, she liked it, as it just went to show how under her control he was. How she was molding him how she wanted.

He tossed his head back a moment in a laugh before it came forward again to lick right between her beautiful breasts, turning her head slightly to nip at the side of her breast then. "I'm not insinuating a thing. I simply speak the truth. You know what you are sister dear. Just as I know what I am." He said that but he had no idea how the though he had control where there was truly none. No, he was nothing but a puppet to her as she pulled his strings to make him dance about for her. Hell, even now where he seemed to be the one in control and dominating the moment, it was all because she pulled the strings to make it so. The slightest of words could influence him and change his mind. "You know you are a whore. It's been in your blood for all time."

Back
Top Bottom