Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crown Game (CutePhoenix/buttefly0408)

She glanced back towards Briag once more. He didn't care at all did he? What did she have to do to get his attention? "I want to dance like everyone else," she told Krade while her eyes were still fixed on the true yearning of her heart. "It is how everyone dances and I should like to learn it as well. Teach it to me."

"Well, I'll do my best. Just a tad rusty though." Krade replied. Normally, he might pick up on the obvious "vibes" going on between that little exchange earlier with her and Briag, but while he wasn't stumbling drunk or anything, he was definitely buzzed at least. Thus, he went about teaching her the dance. Though, more than once, he had to look at others to know what to do.

With this dance, when it came to the men's role, it was almost like a hunt. They danced around the woman, with strong, forceful motions, such as stomps and rough movements. As for the woman, their moves were more sensual and flowing, eventually coming together with their partners in a mixture of the two styles, which is where the suggestiveness he mentioned came in, as it involved the two partners pressing their bodies together, grinding up against one another a fair bit. Having no experience in the regard, Krade had to leave her learning the female moves to her own observations. This was no simple "wild man" dance with just random movements or anything. It was a well thought out and developed form, something few would expect from the barbarian tribes.

((Alas, I must be turning in for the night. Sadly, looks like I won't get to see any more of Game of Thrones anytime soon. They recently had their second season finale, and since then, they only ever rerun it, and none of the older stuff. Ran a search for all episodes in the next week.........and it's still just tons of reshowing the finale......I hope they get back to showing the earlier stuff before our free three months of movie channels runs out.))

Aleda seemed to be a natural when it came to picking up on the steps of this dance. A few moments walking the other women around her and she seemed to be moving like a pro at this. She moved with a sensuality and a grace that not even some of the women of the tribe possessed in this dance. She was a beautiful sight to behold.

The moves of the dance picked up in pace and intensity. The people crying out in energetic life as they moved against one another. It was more then the dance that was becoming heated. The dancers themselves sound themselves wet with sweat, panting for air. Aleda's eyes at first kept trying to find those of Briag as she moved but before long they found themselves locking over and over again with Krade's intense gaze. Tension building between them as they moved.

While oblivious to her attraction to Briag, Krade was not oblivious to the heat and growing sexual tension between himself and her. With each movement they made, the tension and heat between them rose and rose. Especially when the dance required their bodies to be pressed together. The simple feeling of the contact was enough, but feeling the curves of her body as they danced really pushed things up a notch.

The tension was growing higher and hotter with each passing moment and it sent a hot fear through Aleda. Her body cried out for action to be taken and she knew what action it wanted. Her heart wanted it from Briag but in this moment, the body wanted it from Krade. Her gaze turned one last time toward where Briag had been seated. All she needed was one little hint from him that this bothered him or one little look that he even noticed her and it could put out the fire. Just one...

Sadly for them both, none of given. He was busy smiling and laughing with fellow tribesman that now occupied the vacant seats that Krade and she had been in earlier. If it weren't for his tipsy head and all the noise, Krade might have noticed the glance. But, his mind was primarily focused on growing tension between them. So, the normaly observant man was becoming quite oblivious.

When her eyes sought out Briag's only to find the back of his head, something inside her snapped. The tension building was not only sexual but it was emotional too. One seemed to suddenly collide with the other and just cause some kind of break within her. She took a hold of Krade's arm and tugged him out and away from the circles of dance, pulling him with her until they were behind some tents huts, away from the rest of the festivities. Within thinking, she spun around, threw her arms around Krade's neck and captured his lips in a hot kiss.

Krade was indeed surprised when she began to pull him away, but just went with it. He was truely shocked when they finally stopped and she intiated a rather fiery kiss. Still, he found herself swiftly returning it, arms wrapped around her body, with his hands running up and down her back.

The kiss kept going until she could not go without air any longer. She gasped as she pulled back, panting still as she tried to compose herself. Her eyes were a bit wild as she looked up into his own. For a moment she seemed to have a hint of clarity as she realized what she had just done and what she sort of wanted to keep on doing. Once again she seemed to just hover there and wait for some kind of sign if she should keep going or back away from this intense moment.

Krade was kind of the same. She initiated this, so he stood there, gazing into her eyes, looking for a sign of what he should do. Still, just standing there, up against one another was quite pleasing. The feel of their curves molding together like a puzzle piece, with them both hovering on the edge of lust and attraction.

"I..." she stumbled over her words a bit, her body sort of pulling back from him. "We don't even know each other..." she said still panting yet her body seemed to press more firmly against his in that moment. "Should we do this?"

"Well, gotta say I find myself very much wanting to. So, I guess it's up to you. What do you want? What is your body telling you to do?" Krade asked, finding himself with the incredible urge to initiate another kiss. But still, even in his tipsy condition, he was not gonna force anything on her. Still, what was undeniable to them both was there was quite a spark between them, they both seemed to want the same thing.

She shook her head slightly, "It's wrong to do this..." she whispered a moment before her lips pressed to his once more. Indeed her body needed some kind of release from this terrible tension that had been building up from Briag's indifference and the build up of the heat from the dance. She knew it was wrong to use Krade for that but at the moment she was so angry at Briag, she didn't care much.

Neither did Krade seemingly, though he was unaware that she was using him. But, he did know something was behind this, but still........he wasn't about to stop this as he returned the kiss, hands going back to roaming up and down her back. For the moment, he was letting her lead things as he didn't know if this was all she wanted, or if she desried even more........intimate contact.

Her mind was totally clouded with lust by now and it lost control over her body to that powerful feeling of primitive need. Her body rubbed more firmly to his thought a moment later, the sounds of the crowd cheering nearby reminded her that there were still only a few feet from others. "We should not do this here..." she whispered as she looked around. "My hut is on the other side of the village... where is the one you are residing in? Are you sharing it with anyone?"

"No, I have one to myself, not too far away." Krade replied, before turning and taking her head, as he lead the way to it, like she had done earlier to get them where they were. And when they reached it, he lead her inside and was quick to snatch her lips up in another fiery, lust filled kiss, while his hands began more........thorough exploration of her body.

The short travel to his tent had given Aleda some time to think about what exactly she was doing. It was a terrible thing she was on the path to do, especially since even as wound up as she was in this moment and how needy her body was, her heart still wanted only attention and love from her barbarian hero Briag. As he pulled her into his hut, her lips parted to tell him she could not. But before they could get out any sound, his fiery kiss was against them. He heat of her body rose to alarming levels once again and told her heart to just shut up for a night. All thoughts of saying stop were gone in that one hot kiss and her hands moved against his body in a mirror of his roamed her own.

It was amazing how simple ignorance was leading to quite a passion filled encounter. And it just continued to snow ball from there, as Krades hands went from roaming her body, to removing her clothing, finding his own body's desires growing more and more with each passing moment they were together.

When the cool air hit her skin for a moment it helped her to snap back into a moment of clarity, she put a hand to his chest and held him as the slightest distance to be able to talk, "Wait. Wait. WAIT.... what are we doing?" she asked, slightly breathless as her wits seemed to catch up with her.

((While I continue working on my response, I got to thinking that regardless of how this scene ends, it might make for a good time to switch to another kingdom, and then when we come back here to them, we talk about how their "tension" has increased during the time.))

((Well if we are going in the same cycle, I think it's the brother and sister next? I forget however what we had planned for them next? I think we were going to have the advisers force him into a marriage while he was secretly still having and affair with his sister? Perhaps the girl is some young little innocent that they pull into their sinful world through sex? A way for the sister to try and keep her power by keeping her sister in law under her boot along with her brother. We could play the wedding night where the young bride gets more then she expected with the sister joins in to her deflowering.))

((I don't think we really planned to do them in a specific order. We just happen to go with brother/sister, queen/knight then evil queen. And that sounds quite good. Ironically, this RP is using very similar plot ideas as Game of Thrones, despite me only just seeing it a few weeks ago. Almost eerie.^_^))

Back
Top Bottom