Robin's Dark Beauty (Marie and myself)

Raven was writhing and squirming, barely able to control her own body. His touch was like fire under skin. And she never wanted it to end. Feeling him slowly draw himself from her and then plunge deep back within is made her cry out in pleasure. Her legs wrapped firmly around his waist. Her eyes half lidded in lust. "Robin, you're so big... You feel so good inside me," she whimpered softly. Feeling him press against her cervix each time, it made her jump. And brought her extremely close to an orgasm very quickly. She wasn't used to losing control like this. Usually she had to make Beast Boy take her in the way she wanted.

Robin however wasn't Beast Boy. Sure he couldn't shape shift or anything, but he had control and knew how to use what he had. His cock thumped harder against her cervix. "Mmm...hope you have room for more," he said holding her waist now to thrust in a little harder. He gripped her hips roughly, making small red marks on her smooth flesh. He felt himself getting close to, but the amount of meditation and physical training gave him a good hold on his muscles, and he forced himself to keep going by tightening his lower extremities a bit. He shoved his cock in hard, suddenly forcing the tip into her womb through her cervix, his cock going in more, nearly all the way inside even. "Oh...fuck!" he grunted feeling the tip ring of her cervix gripping his dick now.

Raven's eyes were on his, she was in a state of pure euphoria. More so the Beast Boy could've ever given to her. She heard him say room for more. But she thought surely he couldn't get anymore in. But feeling the tip burst through her cervix she screamed louder then she ever had before. Her entire body tightening, tensing feeling him fill her to the hilt with his cock. "Jesus fucking christ Robin!" She gasped. Her body was still writhing, even more so now. It was somewhat uncomfortable, but the pleasure she felt far outweighed whatever discomfort there was. Her entire body was gripping him tightly.

Robin felt his mind burst with pleasure, it was almost electric as he hilted himself inside her. "Oh....damn...!" he grunted, she was gripping him to tight it was like being in a warm, wet vice. He rotated his hips, stirring up his insides with his long shaft, also trying to loosen her up just a bit, it felt like she would pinch his cock off almost. Her lower abdomen seemed to even buldge just a little each time his cock pumped in and out, her juices dripping into a small puddle underneath her. He knew even with all his training he wasn;t going to last very long. He fucked her pussy faster, drilling into her hard. "Oh...mmmmhhh....shit...I'm close!" he grunted.

Raven was gripping the chain holding her to the cieling tightly. Her knuckles going white from gripping it so hard. She knew the feeling that was welling in her lower abdomen. She was getting ready to have an orgasm. And the way her entire body was quaking, it was going to be a powerful one. She screamed out his name as her orgasm washed over her, causing her hips to buck a little bit. And her already tight walls to squeeze even tighter around. Making it almost difficult for him to move.

Robin thrust in and out, riding the increasing feeling of pressure that was building in his stomach. His sack began to clench in on itself as his pussy grew tighter around him. His hands holding her harder, cradling her ass as he thrust deep inside of her more and more. His hips moving like a well oiled machine before he felt his control suddenly just break. It was like a damn bursting as he came inside of her, his release filling her with his thick pent up seed.

Raven closed her eyes, feeling his cum spurting deep inside her. Squirming a bit at the new sensation. Beast Boy, despite her being very much on birth control, refused to ever cum inside her. She could feel the mixture of their fluids dripping from her pussy, down her leg. "God Robin, I never wanted that to end," she whispered in his ear. Still trying to focus with him deep inside her. She bosy still somewhat shaking from her orgasm.

Robins felt his length twitch and spasm inside of her, still release a bit of his fluids inside of her as his release began to subside after what felt like several minutes. He watched it overflow down her inner thighs and onto her floor a bit. "Mmm...me either," he told her gently, just a little out of breath. He however moved a little so he was facing her, and ever so gently pressed his lips to hers, in an act of deep intimacy. "It doesnt have to Raven," he told her softly "It doesnt have to end I mean...this once."

Raven felt her breath rush from her chest as her pressed a kiss againt her lips. Feeling the intimacy radiating from the kiss. "But... you and Starfire..." She said softly. Looking in his eyes. Trying not to show that she was desperately hoping he'd choose her over Starfire. But they had been dating for so long. She didn't know if he'd want to give that up for someone as so as she has always bee to everyone. "And Beast Boy... What will he say?"

Robin knew there where issues to this, he was well aware of the reprucussions. "Well..." he said gently to her "I'm the boy wonder...so sneaking isn;t exactly hard," he said to her gently. Beast Boy on the other hand never seemed fully exclusive to just Raven, in honesty he had more a thing for Terra, though there where still even issues for that. "But no matter what...I want you," he told her, a deep sort of hunger in his eyes even if the mask hid them.

Raven smiled as he told her all of these things. Though, it seemed like he just wanted the best of both worlds. Just like every other man she knew. Sighing lightly she looked up at her arms "You can let me down now," her voice gave a little hint of irritation at not being able to scratch and claw his back like she wanted to. She wiggled a bit. Trying to free her own arms, but that was an entirely useless venture.

Robin could sense the irritation "No...I want you Raven," he told her, he slowly slid out of her. "Just breaking up with a Tamerainian...well I'm not sure how to do that exactly," he told her, though he truly would for her. "You know me Raven," he told her, she after all mentally was linked with him. His cock came out with a slight pop. more juices dripping out of her then. "I think you need to ask better though," he told her with a sly grin, after all she was helpless to him, and he was going to show her he meant only her.

Hearing Robin's words she looked away a bit, gasping as his cock slid out of her with a audible pop. Their mingled juices flowing down her leg much more freely now. Looking up at him when he said she would have to ask better. "Please Robin. I'll do anything, just let me down," Raven giggled. She felt like such a school girl around him. It was odd the way that he was making her feel. She knew anything would probably entale sucking their juices from his, Which, admittedly she wouldn't mind at all. But she knew she was going to need another shower. She was all dirty again.

The Boy Wonder grinned, she was a very naughty girl indeed. "Alright," he said letting her down, though he still had her cuffed and held her hands above her head knowing she hated it a little bit, not being able to use her hands. "On your knees," he told her gibing her just enough slack to do so, his slightly limp dick inches from her face. It was a wonder how he could conceal such a thing, even in this state it was pretty big, the tip still coated in cum and her pussy juice. "I', sure you know what to do next," he grinned, implying she was a little slut.

Raven didn't mind him trating her like his little pet. She actually quite liked it. She smiled when he let her down, but pouted as he kept her hands above her head. She loved using her hands. Everything was more difficult without them. She did so love being on her knees in front of him though. She teased him a bit at first, licking up and down the somewhat limp shaft. Feeling it harden under her tongue. Then sucking lightly on the head before taking more into her mouth. Taking as deep as she could before the length, combined with his girth made her gag a bit. Taking a good portion of his large cock though. She pulled back, panting softly due to his size making her gag.

He was impressed by how much she could actually take, though he secretly thought he could make her do better with time. "Nnnh...good girl,' he teased. As she bobbed her head up and down slowly, he felt himself getting a bit stiffer once more. When she would look up at him with her gorgeous eyes it was enough to almost send him over the edge again. "Beast Boy....was a lucky little imp," he grunted as he felt her tongue caress the underside of his cock. After sometime though he began to think he should give her some free reign of her body.

Raven took most of his cock skillfully. Looking up to make eye contact with him every chance she got. She smiled a bit around his cock as he told her how lucky Beast Boy. And she knew that. Beast Boy wasn't small by any means. But he was no Robin. She took a little bit more each time she bobbed her head. Making her gag nearly every time. But she was determined to take his entire cock.

Robin placed a hand on the back of her head, helping her along a little bit as she took him. At times he'd hold her down a little longer, though when he felt her muscles clench or her eyes widen he would let her go and get some air. It would be no fun if she was out cold. Soon she was taking him nearly all the way, just a few inches left left out of her mouth. "Come on....almost got it all," he said eagerly trying to force more down her throat. He felt his orgasm coming and then.....BOOM! Something shook Titans Tower, and the alarms began to blare.

Raven pulled away panting. "Shit!" Raven spat angrily. She looked up at him asking hi to undo the cuffs with her eyes. If one of the villians saw her like this she would be entirely fucked. And not in the good way. She would be a mockery of the Titans. And she wasn't abou to let that happen.

Robin was already a step ahead of her, quickly undoing the cuffs, he did his best to get his suit back on, though it was a bit difficult with a hard on. Finally he was dressed enough, though he looked a bit muddled up. He ran out ahead as she dressed to confront the problem. "Son of a bitch!" he yelled out loud, seeing who it was.

"I hope I didn't wake you....but I noticed out the lights where out!['i]" came the horrible 'light' based pun of one of there most unsatisfying incompitent villians. The stupid fin like helmet of Dr. Light was rising up aboce the hole he had blasted into the towers gathering room, the living room. "Of all the...." Robin grunted frustrated, they had been interrupted by this guy of all poeple!

Raven struggled getting her suit on. Forgetting her cape. She rushed out. And her face dropped when she saw who it was. "Of all the villains we fight on a daily basis. It just had to be the most incompetent, bumbling idiot of a villian...." Raven spat. She muttered the words the said every time she used her powers. Picking up box. "Seriously Dr. Light. Unless you want a repeat of what happened last time you pissed me off I suggest you take yourself back out that hole you made and don't come back." She let the box hover off the ground. Showing her intent to use her powers on him.

Dr. Light seemed rather upset he was not being taken seriously, the Boy Wonder never mocked a villian, no matter how pitiful they where. Whats more the dark gloomy girl from before showed, he seemed to have decided to cause trouble at a very bad time. He however was not going to give up so easily. " Your powers don't frighten me gloomy girl...I'll make you see the Light....I wont be as Light hearted as before!" he said going on and on as he normally did. " Now prepare to be en-LIGHT-ened!" he shouted as his gloves began to glow.

"Shut the fuck up!" Robin yelled. He had leapt inhumanly high into the air, his staff extending to it's full length in his hand and be brought it swinging down on the villians head, the melmet shattering. Dr. Light fell to the floor, though still seemed eager to continue. "Raven....take out the trash," he said wanting to very much be done with this.

Raven let out the frustrations from being interrupted on him. Her powers engulfing him, and showing him what fear truely was. She tossed him out once she was done. "Be gone little man. And do not come back unless you wish to suffer a fate far worse then death!" Raven said. Her eyes still glowing from the use of her powers. She was tempted to pick him up and toss him out. But she had traumatized the poor man enough.

Robin however did not give him a chance to run like a coward. Taking a baseball stance he choked up on the metal staff and swung hard. The sound of metal on metal rung out, the chest plate of Dr. Lights cracking apart as he struck it. Like a rag doll the villian spun out of the hole he had made, flying far out before splashing into the water. He shouted a vow of revenge, though neither he nor Raven would hear it. "Well...thats done with," he said looking at her with a small grin.

Raven wasted no time jumping up onto Robin, wrapping her legs around his waist. Pulling his suit off his chest first. Looking into his eyes with a smile. "I think cock blocking the Boy Wonder might just be a bad idea," Raven smirked. She was running her fingers through his hair, and trailing them down the back of his neck. She loved having her hands free to make the foreplay more fun.

Back
Top Bottom