Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

*New User* Hetero Kinks and Roles Inside Furries as well! (IM ONLY))

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaeBeam

Moon
Hello! Thank you for the heardy welcome!

Yes I am looking for the adult kind of roleplay and I can't wait to get some started!

Currently craving: Anthro Roles, Egg laying, Pregnancy, and Submissive/shy roles.

_____Intro_____

So A little about me. I'm Rae, a 21 female in the states. For those that need my timezone it's PDT. I am an artist and love roleplaying very, very much. Especially of the adult nature. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask!​

Rules_____

• [*]First and foremost, be literate. That means I want at least 2 paragraphs per post, I understand blocks hit people but I do not enjoy it to be a habbit. A paragraph = 5-6 sentences.
    [*]I do tend to play submissive but not horribly. If it is requested that I play extreemly submissive I can but it's not a usual.
    [*]Do not advertise your thread on mine PM me or IM me.
    [*]My kinks might not be yours, they might also be very weird, do not insult me or anyone else affiliated with these.
    [*]I would prefer those above 20 yrs of age.
    [*]Please type in novel form and 3rd person, that meand quotations around spoken words and He and She is used.
    [*] Please have what you want to roleplay in mind.. I don't want to deal with this half assed bull shit Iv'e been seeing lately.

Kinks_____

Edit: Here is my Rabbit Hole account. Please feel free to look it over! http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=RaeBeam

• [*]Pregnancy
    [*]Impregnation
    [*]Tentacles
    [*]Deep Penetration
    [*]Toys
    [*]Anal Play
    [*]Sex Birth (This means having sex, usually anal or oral, during labor.)
    [*]Incest
    [*]Taboo Relationships
    [*]BDSM (Different strokes for different folks, if you're into this it's something we need to talk over)
    [*]Some Bondage
    [*]Egg Laying
    [*]Anthro
    [*]Hardcore Sex
    [*]Cum Inflation
    [*]Stomach Bulge (Either Large insertion or Cum Inflation)
    [*]Oral
    [*]Vaginal
    [*]Gang Bang
    [*]Pregnant Sex
    [*]No Toilet play
    [*]No Fisting
    [*]I'm open to suggestions as far as kinks I'm always willing try try something new.

Roles_____

A lot of people have been asking about what roles I play, so here are a few. LAtely I have been craving anthro and would love some one to do that with.

Incest:
- Mother x Son (Mom would be submissive.)
- Father x Daughter
- Brother x Sister

Fantasy:
- Elf x Human
- Elf x Dragon
- Elf x Demon
- Elf x Elf
- Dragon x Human
- Dragon x Demon
- Dragon x Dragon

Fantasy tends to be a fave of mine, if you have any fantasy roles, do not hesitate to offer up a role or idea. I'd love to hear it.

Anthro:
- Now I usually play a Rabbit, Fox, Squirrel, Wolf, Dragon, or some sort of half breed like a Naga or Centaur etc. So Honestly sky is the limit with Anthro, Modern/Fantasy is alright with me.

Realistic:
- Blind woman x Demon
- Lolita x Man
- Newlywed
- Sex addict x Roommate
- Best friends Ex.
- Brothers Best Friend
- Forced Sex

This is very open too, I hardly can think of everything I do, these are just faves. Oh and with lolita. I love playing a young looking woman, that doesn't mean she acts young either, it's just a little fetish of mine. ^-^

Contact

So As I said I will be willing to do any role with those kinks, if they apply to you I would love to hear from you. <3 Thank you! Now here's how you can contact me.

AIM: Kurai246
YIM: Desa6389​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom