Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

*New User* Hetero Kinks and Roles Inside Furries as well! (IM ONLY))

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaeBeam

Moon
Hello! Thank you for the heardy welcome!

Yes I am looking for the adult kind of roleplay and I can't wait to get some started!

Currently craving: Anthro Roles, Egg laying, Pregnancy, and Submissive/shy roles.

_____Intro_____

So A little about me. I'm Rae, a 21 female in the states. For those that need my timezone it's PDT. I am an artist and love roleplaying very, very much. Especially of the adult nature. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask!​

Rules_____

• [*]First and foremost, be literate. That means I want at least 2 paragraphs per post, I understand blocks hit people but I do not enjoy it to be a habbit. A paragraph = 5-6 sentences.
    [*]I do tend to play submissive but not horribly. If it is requested that I play extreemly submissive I can but it's not a usual.
    [*]Do not advertise your thread on mine PM me or IM me.
    [*]My kinks might not be yours, they might also be very weird, do not insult me or anyone else affiliated with these.
    [*]I would prefer those above 20 yrs of age.
    [*]Please type in novel form and 3rd person, that meand quotations around spoken words and He and She is used.
    [*] Please have what you want to roleplay in mind.. I don't want to deal with this half assed bull shit Iv'e been seeing lately.

Kinks_____

Edit: Here is my Rabbit Hole account. Please feel free to look it over! http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=RaeBeam

• [*]Pregnancy
    [*]Impregnation
    [*]Tentacles
    [*]Deep Penetration
    [*]Toys
    [*]Anal Play
    [*]Sex Birth (This means having sex, usually anal or oral, during labor.)
    [*]Incest
    [*]Taboo Relationships
    [*]BDSM (Different strokes for different folks, if you're into this it's something we need to talk over)
    [*]Some Bondage
    [*]Egg Laying
    [*]Anthro
    [*]Hardcore Sex
    [*]Cum Inflation
    [*]Stomach Bulge (Either Large insertion or Cum Inflation)
    [*]Oral
    [*]Vaginal
    [*]Gang Bang
    [*]Pregnant Sex
    [*]No Toilet play
    [*]No Fisting
    [*]I'm open to suggestions as far as kinks I'm always willing try try something new.

Roles_____

A lot of people have been asking about what roles I play, so here are a few. LAtely I have been craving anthro and would love some one to do that with.

Incest:
- Mother x Son (Mom would be submissive.)
- Father x Daughter
- Brother x Sister

Fantasy:
- Elf x Human
- Elf x Dragon
- Elf x Demon
- Elf x Elf
- Dragon x Human
- Dragon x Demon
- Dragon x Dragon

Fantasy tends to be a fave of mine, if you have any fantasy roles, do not hesitate to offer up a role or idea. I'd love to hear it.

Anthro:
- Now I usually play a Rabbit, Fox, Squirrel, Wolf, Dragon, or some sort of half breed like a Naga or Centaur etc. So Honestly sky is the limit with Anthro, Modern/Fantasy is alright with me.

Realistic:
- Blind woman x Demon
- Lolita x Man
- Newlywed
- Sex addict x Roommate
- Best friends Ex.
- Brothers Best Friend
- Forced Sex

This is very open too, I hardly can think of everything I do, these are just faves. Oh and with lolita. I love playing a young looking woman, that doesn't mean she acts young either, it's just a little fetish of mine. ^-^

Contact

So As I said I will be willing to do any role with those kinks, if they apply to you I would love to hear from you. <3 Thank you! Now here's how you can contact me.

AIM: Kurai246
YIM: Desa6389​

RE: *New User* Yaoi/Hetero Kinks and Roles Inside (PM/IM)

Bumper Cars.

Bumper Cars.

Hello RaeBeam! I'm sorry I'm not what you're looking for (I'm a lesbian, not interested in yaoi/het) but I wish you luck on your search!

On a sidenote, perhaps you should check out THIS THREAD concerning bumping in this forum? I don't mean to sound rude, but rules are rules ^^"

Again, good luck!

Damn you sound pretty fun to RP with ^_^. If you're still looking for some RPs, send me a PM and we'll talk ^_^.

Hum-dee-dum. Still searching!

Always looking! :D

YO! I'm new here too! We seem a good match. I'm on AIM, same as my name here. I'm up for almost everything on your list, with the following exceptions/questions

* Sex Birth - What is this? I've never heard of it.

* Cum Inflation, Stomach Bulge - Maybe a little, but not really my thing.

* Egg Laying - If you're playing a dragoness or whatever, sure. But it's not kinky to me... it simply... is. Fine with it, just don't expect me to get aroused.

* BDSM - I was never sure exactly what sub-genre of bondage and/or dominance play this is specifically. Could you define it so I can answer?

Everything else is very kinky and a fave of mine. I also agree with your two nos.

As a fellow newbie, might I suggest Rabbit Hole or F-List? People here use them to make comprehensive kink lists. I have no F-List yet, and hear it is superior, but here is my RH as an example.

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=MercuryKnight777

I look forward to hearing from you.

I've added you to AIM and I have updated the thread with my Rabbit Hole account. THank you for the suggestion I've actually had one for some time just haven't added the link to the thread yet.

No problem at all.

Still looking everyone!

• I just wanted to say I like how your thread is laid out and love your Pinkie Pie icon. x'D

Oh! THank you very much I'm quite fond of her too!

RE: *New User* Yaoi/Hetero Kinks and Roles Inside (IM ONLY))

This sounds incredibly interesting. I am looking forward to contacting you via AIM, but I may send you a PM beforehand just so I don't drop in on you from out of the blue.

I absolutely love Anthros, BDSM/Bondage, Impregnation/Pregnancy/Pregnant sex (and here I thought sex during labor was one of the more weirder kinks that only I was interested in!)...all of that, plus a few others up there. :3 I...actually haven't done a whole heck of a lot of egg laying, but its not something it would turn me away.

In any case, I should be contacting you soon. Looking forward to discussing things further with ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom