Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hope of Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waking up from his little adventure, Damion got settled and head for a stroll. Trying his best to forget what happend, he sees Tarot and creise. "Hey guys," he said to them as if nothing has happend.

Tarot was making his way above deck when he felt something bump into him, he whirled around almost instantaneously only to find Cerise looking as if she were ready for a fight. Tarot stumbled back slightly and fell against the staircase leading to the deck of the Fulmine. Cerise looked right down at him, her eyes must have still been adjusting to the transition of light because she just started chewing him out angrily. Tarot threw his arms up defensively and winced. The woman had recognized him now though, her voice softened some and she seemed almost excited to see him.

Looking up the Galley Master smiled, he could finally get a better glimpse of her now that he wasn't trying to dodge a swing at his face. She was beautiful when she blushed, the sight even made Tarot's cheeks flare up red for a brief moment but he was able to hide it by drawing the shirt from his shoulder and holding it up in front of him like a veil.

"Aye it's fixed, so hurry up and get out of whatever the hell that is!" Tarot spit the sewing needle out of his mouth, the object flew and fully embedded itself in the wall. He smiled and closed his eyes so she could change.

Cerise noticed him closing his eyes and turned to find Damion. "Oh hey! Now turn around or something, I'm going to change real quick," she said as she waved her hand at him. She quickly untied the apron and let it drop to the floor, then finally squeezed herself into the top she missed dearly. It complimented her curves and pushed up her breasts a bit for a little cleavage to show, but not too much to be too revealing.

"O-ok" he said and turns around. Minutes later, he sees her back in her top and he gave a nice smile. "Looking hotter then ever" Damion tells her. Now looking at both of them, Damion asked, "So what do you two feel like doing today?" I got nothing better to do. He sighs and shrugs his shoulders.

Tarot could overhear the two crew members exchanging words and figured Cerise was decent now, his eyelids split open slightly then widened fully. He smiled softly and then looked over to notice Damion now standing in the hallway with them. Something about him just arose a bit of curiosity in Tarot, he didn't know why but he felt compelled to ask him a question.

"Hmmmm didn't I see you just a little while ago?" unknowingly referring to the incidents that occurred in the hallway earlier

The Galley Master's stare was intense and calculating as his hazel irises flickered across Damion's body as if trying to crack some kind of invisible code.

"Uh...noooooo" he said innocently to Tarit. "I was in my room sleeping the whole time" he said regaining his composure. "Why is there something wrong?" He quickly changed the subject and touched his cheek and forehead. "Hmm..No fever, you're just fine." He tells him. and smiles.

Cerise raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "He seems fine to me." She leaned over to look into Tarot's face fully to see if there was anything really wrong, having her cleavage show a bit more than before. She narrowed her eyes then quickly smacked him across the face lightly. "Impressive reflexes.." She said as she stood up straight. "He's perfectly fine."

Tarot rubbed his scruffy chin for a moment still trying to figure out where he'd seen Damion but the man was good at covering his tracks. He leaned into Tarot's 'bubble' of personal space and he felt his hands against Tarot's face. The Galley Master flailed childishly and swatted at his hands like a cat batting away flies with its paws, then once Damion leaned back Cerise leaned in. Once again Tarot's bubble of personal space was breached but this time having Cerise nearly nose-to-nose with him made his pallid complexion go stark red. The lithe man's mouth was trembling like he was trying find the words to say something when he felt the palm of her hand sweep across his face. His hands shot up in a delayed reaction and he figured her comment about his reflexes was just friendly ridicule. Needless to say he had lost track of the information he was trying to extract from Damion.

"D-damn it all, w-what was i saying?"

He stated as he tried easing up to his feet using the railing leading up the stairs to assist him.

"You were saying you're welcome to Cerise since you fixed her top" he chuckles as he helps his friend up. "The nusrse was right though. You do have good reflexes" he laughs and soon whispered in his ear. "Not to mention a heavenly cleavage." His eyes stared at it for a bit before letting Tarot go. "By the way, thanks for the breakfast" he said and smiled.

Tarot grabbed Damion's hand as the medic helped him to his feet. He felt the other man looming close and sensed the breath on his ear when he spoke. As soon as he mentioned the woman's cleavage Tarot's eyes shot down into the lovely cove of her chest. His face was still flushed from before and it wasn't softening any now. The Galley Master coughed into his fist and looked away trying to be gentlemanly.

"Ummm N-no problem about breakfast Damion"

Cerise narrowed her eyes at the two men talking amongst each other. She swear she thought she saw both of them peaking at her chest and clenched her jaw lightly. She might have imagined it so she just ignored it. Cerise raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms, causing her breasts to go over them, making her breasts pop a bit above her top. "Now what are you guys talking about hmm? You're not planning anything against me? Because I know where both of you sleep." She sneered as she looked over at the both of them.

"Oh nothing!" he quickly tells her and smiles. "I was just telling him how I admire the brea..th of fresh air, yeah" Damion chuckled and sighed. He nearly said breasts instead of breath and that could've ended his life as he know it. "But don't worry, everythings fine" he tells her. He tries his best not to stare along with Tarot, but that could prove to be hard.

Tarot began backing away but found himself climbing the staircase behind him backwards, his feet slipping down every step as he rocked back and forth up the narrow corridor laughing nervously.

Cerise clenched her jaw and walked up to them, dragging both of them up the stairs by the collar, using her strength from being a demon-born. "Come on you fools," she said finally reaching up to the deck and pushing them forward ahead of her. She crossed her arms again and focused her eyes on both of them. "You think you can get away with looking at me in that manner? Hm?" She tapped her foot and growled under her breath.

Damion gulped hard. Not only is he in hot water with Luna, but her as well. He soon wondered who would give him a more painless death before shruging his shoulder. "Ok, I admit it" Damion soon confesses. "I was looking at your cleavage, but I can't help it. You just too sexy." He said not holding back his words.

Tarot watched Cerise's face grow stern, his feet escalated faster but she was already dragging Damion up the stairs by his collar. Tarot turned and tried scrambling up the steps on all fours when he felt a feminine hand snag the fabric of his undershirt from behind and force him further up the steps onto the deck. When the hand released him the Galley Master turned to face the woman his face a bit nervous as her eyes bored into him with hostile intent. Damion was the first to confess and that earned a glare from Tarot, the medic wasn't making their situation any easier and Tarot continued to swear his innocence.

"Yes Damion was looking at your cleavage." One hand on his hip he aimed a thumb in Damion's direction

Cerise just couldn't hold it in any longer, after hearing them speak and look at each other with guilty looks on their faces, she began to burst out in laughter. "HAHAHA! You guys are ridiculous," she leaned back and breathed deeply, trying to catch her breath from laughing so much. She walked over to them and shoved them playfully. "So we're all bored, we don't know what to do, soooo..." She snickered looking down at Tarot then Damion. "Want to play a little game?"

"A-A game?" Damion said after being shoved along with Tarot. He had a chilling feeling about this but he decided to go along with it. "So what game do you have in mind?" he asked her.

"Hmmm yeah what kind of game?" Tarot added

(( 3-4 pages....derp ))

Felixia was laying in the crows nest, bored and alone. Plucking random notes on her lute, she sighed and looked into the sky. (I'm guessing it is still day)) The clouds were rolling in from the East but didn't threaten with any rain. There was a slight breeze that picked up her hair and made it dance around behind her. She watched a couple sea gulls circle around above her and, setting down her lute, took out her pistol and took aim at one. Her open eye flashed lavender and she took the shot. After the roar of the gun, the bird dropped down next to her, its head taken clean off. "Heh...I wonder if I should have an early lunch..." She decided to hop down and headed toward the kitchen with her prize.

((We really haven't done much though, it's mainly just a bunch of short dialogue, but I understand it sucks to have to go back and read 3-4 pages of stuff just to get caught up >.<))

((I thought this RP would get to some kind of big adventure plot thing, not just be a cruise pleasure boat.))

(( Lol...I think that's cause the captain has been afk for days and we just went sex-hungry...or you guys did, I have only done it once ))

(I've done it.. never :p I want some actual action .///. Btw, I won't be back on and replying to any RPs until tomorrow.. My computer died and I had to go to work.. Good night everyone!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom