Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hope of Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
feeling her hands on his head, he resumed his duties. Soon he felt his cock and slowly rose up and removed his pants his cock straining against his boxers. "My dear, would you mind if I be your first, at least you first consenting, man to enter you?"

"O-of course.." he said resinting to do that. Still nude, he made his way to Tarot's room. [t]"Oh thank God, he's asleep"[/i] he thought and creeps his way towards his hat. Grabbing it he quickly made his way back. "Here's his hat.." He said tossing it to her.

She looked at it, and put it on, "Mmm, how do I look?" She asked, turning her head at different angles for him.

Jessica nodded looking at him in a lustful gaze, it was not the ship making her do this but her. She braced herself for his entry "Loradin hurry before I change my mind" she joked with him.

He gulps knowing that Tarot would be pissed if he sees his hat gone...again. "Damn sexy, First Mate," he answers as he looks at her posing with his hat on. Surprisingly, he was still hard through this torture she was giving him.

"One last thing..." she said, playing with the hat, "It's not fair only I get a hat. Go get Felixia's hat too."

"No way! Even though she's a Sage, like me, She'll riddle me full of bullets if she finds out that I took her hat" he said in protest. Though he said that he had a feeling that he'll do it anyway.

Loradin let loose his massive cock, the strain of his dick on his boxers finally gone, and slowly moved into position, he could see the fear in her eyes, and gently started to pump his cock into her, she was wet already, and it was easy for the first inch or so.

Biting her lip, she gripped onto his arms "ah...fuck!" she screamed of course it was going to hurt, his massive cock was pumping into her.

he slowly inched his way into her, knowing that she was tight, and that it would hurt her if he tried to go fast. But it was like a band-aid and he knew that he had, and with a quick thrust, he hilted himself into her pussy, and rested there, waiting for her to tell him to go again.

She panted a tear rolled down her eye "ah fuck me.. Damn your big.." she giggled softly before nodding at him "go.."

"Fine...you win..." He mumbled and heads out again. Being more careful then ever, he heads to Felixia. He sees her still asleep and carefully removes it. He runs like hell back to Luna. "Here's her hat..." he gasped.

hearing her acceptance, Loradin slowly started to piston in and out of her, his massive cock suctioned into her tight pussy, felt fantastic. "Besides my girth, how do you feel, Jessica. Do you like my hard cock deep in your pussy?"

At this point the moans were becoming louder "hmmm oh god Loradin.. Yes!" she shouted her nails making scratches on his arms.

He started to pound into her faster and harder, his cock making a sucking noise every time her thrust into her. he picked her up, holding her in his arms, fucking with her there her body off the bed and his cock going deep into her pussy lightly brushing against her cervix with every stroke. his mouth came down and started to suck on her glorious nipples as he fucked her.

Her body moved against him aching for a rougher rythmn her blonde curls bouncing up and down. She was loving every movement more and more. She was so close to shouting out his name.

he let her down and switched their positions, so that she could be on top.."If you want, scream my name, I don't care, and no one can hear you down in this area, its sound proof. I can feel your want, fuck me as you want, go at you own pace, and I will keep up with you."

She leaned down and kissed his lips softly before smirking. She started to bounce off him at a slow pace building up speed to the point she couldn't hold on anymore her body was wrecked with orgasm. She continued to go until he had enough "oh loradin! god fucking hell!" she screamed in a pleasured state.

Loradin could handle almost no more, and her screaming his name did it in for him. He came his cock buried deep in her pussy as a drove of cum shot into her. he laid there her naked form on his and his arms wrapped around her, he brought her face to his and kissed her deeply, his tongue darting into her mouth. "I love you Jessica."

She intertwined her body with his. Her body shaking still from the orgasms "I love you too Loradin" she whispered before she kissed him back her tongue exploring his mouth is a sweet caress.

Loradin held her in his arms, gently letting the night consume them both as he felt her body start to fall asleep in his arms. "Goodnight my love, it has been a very long day for us both." he kissed her once more before settling down to sleep himself.

His eyes twitched seeing her asleep like that. He soon sighed realizing that she's too much of a tease. Way opposite then Cerise. He carefully took his clothes back and puts them on. Not being to one to let this go unchallenged, Damion simply removed Luna's clothes, plus the all that she had in her room, and hid them throughout the ship. "Better return these..." he said to himself holding onto Tarot's and Felixia's hat. He did just that and rest in his room. Luna will probbly kill him for this, but atleast he got back at her.

"I wonder how far we are from port" he mumbled to himself with a sewing needle pinned between his teeth.

He checked every opened door and rounded every corner below deck looking for Cerise when a blur of nude flesh streaked by. Tarot caught the flicker of motion at the very last second and dodged, finding himself clinging to the wall.

"What the bloody hell was that!"

He shook his head and placed the back of one hand against his cheek. "Maybe I'm coming down with something" he thought and then shrugged it off and moved forward. It wasn't long before the explosive rush of air swept past him again this time from behind. Tarot lunged out of the way once more and grabbed onto the wall, his heart racing and eyes wide.

"Alright what the fuck is going on aboard this ship!?"

This time around it took a few extra moments for Tarot to collect himself, the Galley Master didn't have his knife on him but he was waiting in a prepared fighting stance for the next wave of air to blow past him. Once he realized it was gone he decided to go above deck and linger around until Cerise came to claim her shirt.

After Jessica awoke from unconsciousness, she walked back to her room to rest for a while. She got up after a short nap and grumbled. "I swear all they ever do on this ship is fuck each other's brains out." She said after hearing some moans from below. Cerise walked out of her room and strolled through the hallway while looking over her shoulder to see if Tarot might be coming out of his room. Suddenly, she ran into someone. "Watch where the fuck you're going you... Oh.. Hi, Tarot," she said blushing a bit to herself while wearing the thin apron around her. "I didn't know you were there." She cleared her throat and noticed her top carried over his shoulder. "Nice! Did you fix it?!" The blue rings in her eyes started to glow a bit in excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom