Ban the user above game

banned for knowing that of the thousands of lore out there, only half have magic restraint dragons, while the lore of Kitsunes only numbers in the hundreds

im sorry that my base line wasn't as clean, but again about 1/2 of dragon lore is full magic restraint, and 1/8 after that is partial magic restraint so I just took the half lore rule

Banned again, for implying that you have literally at any one point in time observed in detail, and studied every piece of dragon-related lore (talking from cave paintings depicting dragon-like beings to intricate tales of legend), numbered them precisely, deferred from all of them their specific details about dragon abilities, and of that number exactly one half showed the dragon as being entirely immune to magic. Then going so far as to measure at the additional 1/8th of this mysteriously vague number show some form of restraint. Plus your argument also trying to use the fact that there are less stories about kitsune as if that were making your point valid in some way.

Still should be sleeping. That is on the list of better things for me to do.

All in good fun, I'm racking out for the night. It was fun debating with you.

Banned for sounding so smug, making others look at the word Kitsune and all things related to the word.

My apologies on that!

Banned for making me think of naughty things I could do to you right now...

^ Sirix is indeed a dragon, or a kind of dragon. But Dogged, to whom I was (indirectly) referring, is a dog or likes to be doggied. Or something. It's all so complicated. ^

Banned for only having 2 reasons

Back
Top Bottom