Ban the user above game

Banned for not knowing that it was St. Peter's cross before the "antichrist cross", because so few people know the actual origins of the inverted cross. So, in effect, banned for not knowing the real name of the St. Peter's cross.

And Syrette with the reversal . . . :p

In fact, preemptive ban on the next poster for likely not knowing it. Bans for everybody!

Without proof? That's a very sensible way of looking at things. However, at the risk of going theological, I'll stop it there.

Banned for having a monochrome color pattern on an avatar!

Both of you are banned for not getting a room with all this back-and-forth banter.

And as for the individual ban: banned because not all lore states dragons as immune to the effects of magic, thus you are using a non-constant base of measurement to determine that you had the advantage. As a result, Kitsune's listed advantages being several degrees more reliable in terms of source (I mean, it's hard to argue away the existence of home-turf advantage and wit if used right) would have her as the victor here because at least her's have a baseline with which to be compared.

. . .

God, I need to sleep more so I don't get in to silly ban-wars.

Back
Top Bottom