Ban the user above game

BANNED -- for not offering to help grab that cleavage. And when doing so, not doing it harsh enough. Don't side pinch though, that hurts more then an overall harsh squeeze of nipple pinch.

Oh, and guys, when you roll over to get close and press your body against your girl, be careful of the nearest boob. The angular press of the chest hurty hurt hurts.

Anyone else have this issue out there on the Internet ethereal worlds?

Oh, please ban me for rambling too much... Ooooo...

Banned for telling a girl how to handle boobs. Double banned for presuming to tell us why you should be banned. :p

But yes, so much issues with people not knowing how to handle breasts. Doubly so when they get annoyed at you for telling them. Oh wait... XD

Banned for banning a public service announcement. After all, if I can reduce just one unpleasant boob pinch -- as opposed to the pleasant ones -- I have done my job. Let's march this weekend in support of better support for um, yeah. I forgot...

Banned for forgetting the glorious purpose of promoting intelligent and wonderful breast play while attempting to mobilize people.

Banned! For not petting her doggy in the lower corner of her wittle avatar. It's been sitting there neglected all this time.

Who's a cute wittle doggie? (reaches out to pet the little guy.)

Banned for not realising it is in fact a kitty not a doggy.

And although I pet my kitty quite often, sometimes it just wants to curl up and be cute. Like in the picture :p

Banned! For unfairly distracting me from my studies! Well, ok fine. It's really my fault here I know. But still, BANNED!

Banned for being able to be distracted instead of studying. Go study, your tits will still be there when you get back (we hope.) :p

BANNED But why? She's so cute with the little blue pretty flammy flames -- Ah! Those hurt. I think it curled a nail.

Banned for thinking my flames can only hurt or make others horny. They can heal you, illuminate dark places, cook food, freeze food, burn under water, burn without using air and even make bright places less bright.

Banned for not asking me to cook something for you. I disabled my mind reading abilities to be less op and I won't use them even when I'm in a dangerous situation! I'm too op without reading everyones mind like an open book!

Well crank those opity ops on up or bring'em on over or whatever you do with them. So what is an op anyway? Oh, but sorry: banned for not using diction that I can at least google.

Banned for not knowing that I know what OP means. I am a being made out of pure/raw energy who can shapeshift, use magic and cheat death in many ways. I travel tthrough time and space (not like the doctor, I'm just a ball of light and energy when I'm traveling). I know how to survive a black hole, can eat everything including energy, train myself in the ways of fighting without using any magic (weapons, martial arts and elementals) in case someone should find a way to cancel my spells, I'm immune to several things (fire, lightning, acid, heat, cold, drugs, poison, alcohol, laser beams and any form of hypnotism) and I can shift into the craziest stuff (a gigantig golem made out of molten magma who throws acidic lightning, a blob made out of aqua regia who is the size of a planet or a chimera with the best traits of different animals and other creatures are just three examples). Did I mention my ability to see the future from time to time or that I kinda evolved into a being made of light and darkness which makes me even more powerful? I used to be that unbeatable kid who was so unbeatable that nobody wanted to play with me anymore unless I didn' use my too powerful characters. But don't worry, I try my best to not be too OP. In fact, my characters who are too OP are too busy staying on cheezburger.

Banned for the most longwinded "I'm OP" rant I've ever seen, and Double banned for thinking I was banning them with my last ban.

Mic, you're banned for misunderstanding that that is only one of my many characters. I have plenty other characters who aren' too OP.

Sirix, you're banned just because.

Back
Top Bottom