Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yuri Roleplay, ToD (Kolath, eclipsestorm, and I)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"but, what if we don't regret it?" she said when she pulled away from rein. "I mean, have you ever explored the idea? maybe it will make us closer...if its really that bad girls, i promise i wont bring it up again...but..I-I want this"

Aurora was hot and needed this badly even if they didn’t go through with this she needed a good orgasm. She looked from Rein to Rikala biting her lip softly. “I…I don’t know. I don’t want anything to change between us. What if this makes us feel uncomfortable around each other?”

"Like, I just said?" Rein asked bitterly. "I-I'm sorry Rikala..." She looked down, needed permission, as it seemed, to run to the bathroom. But still, Aurora hadn't decided whether she was going through with it or not...

"the way I see it, things are already going to be different among us, specifically with me, so the risk isn't so big for me"

Aurora sighed softly and looked to her friend for a moment then bit her lip again. “I need to cum I know that much…and the thought of someone else helping me is making me hotter.” She looked down sighing softly. “Can you promise me that no matter what happens we will still be friends?”

Reid nodded slightly. "Same...I need release, like, now. So, uh, I'm game?" She reached over, pulling closer to the other two girls. "Is this okay...?" She lifted her arm, trailing a hand over Rikala's left nipple.

"yes, I promise" her breath caught when rein touched her. "yes, its a good start" she pulled aurora gently closer to them both and positioned them just right so that when she moved in to kiss rien, that half of her lips touched half of aurora's and so on

Aurora was still unsure but let her self be led and gasped softly at the three way kiss. She let it linger for a moment before she pulled back from it slowly. Her hands ran down her body and then pulled of the tank top she had one exposing her breasts which were a good size but nothing too large yet. She blushed and looked down a bit embarrassed at her own actions.

Well, already shirtless Rein decided it didn't matter if she just pushed herself against Rikala's face. "Sooo?" She asked, jiggling her petite breast a little. She watched Aurora remove her shirt, a newfound bravery blossoming from her. With a flourish, she groped at her friends breast, wanting a god reaction.

while aurora removed her shirt, she had removed her panties and tossed them away, when she found her face to Rein's breasts, she took a nipple in her mouth and began to suck gently and her hand moved to aurora's nether regions once more

(If the groping mentioned in the last post is at aurora and not rikala, since im not to sure myself, ignore this next part)

she found that the groping helped her to relax

Aurora gasped as first her breast was groped and rubbed. She arched into the hand panting softly in desire for what was coming. She looked at Rein and leaned over taking the other nipple into her mouth and sucking softly. At that same moment she felt Rikala’s hand press up against her pajama bottoms and her pussy through them. She was already getting wet and pressed down against the hand softly moaning into the nipple in her mouth.

((The way that the paragraph was set up I am pretty sure that it was Aurora's breasts being groped so just going with it.))

Rein pulled away from the mouth, snaking her way southward. She gently prodded Rikala away from the other girl, taking her breast in her hand at the same time. Rein leaned down, her tongue trailing the edge of Aurora's pajama bottoms, leaving a trail of wetness along. She sighed, her tongue dipping in every so often, all the while continuing to grope Rikala.

Aurora gasped at the tongue on her body and the hands groping her breasts. She didn’t even notice what was happening till her bottoms were off and she was sitting there naked with her two best friends touching her in very sexual ways. She arched her back and moaned leaning back on her hands letting them both do what ever they wanted to her.

Rein looked to Rikala, probing her face with her eyes. Then, without permission, Rein dipped her head, lowering it to Aurora's lower body. She smiled slowly, unsurely, trying to let Aurora know she'll be fine, then shot a more apologetic one to Rikala. She was the one who wanted this most of all.

She returned the look with a patient looking smile and decided that while Rein covered her lower lips, that she would take her higher ones by pressing her mouth to aurora's and slipping her tongue in and probing her mouth slowly with it.

Aurora moaned softly as Rein moved down toward her lower body. she spread her thighs open and leaned back her hand slipping into Rein’s hair pulling her close as they kissed each other deeply. She wanted to be tasted so badly her pussy was already dripping wet needing to be touched and the orgasm that was coming.

Quickly, only the tip of Rein's tongue touched Aurora. She moaned a slight reproach at the taste, but, hearing the sounds Aurora made, dipped in even more, slipping her tongue over her clit, circling quickly three or so times and retracted. "Um..." She sighed, out of breath with pleasure. "Are you...sure...you know...needs can be...Oh, never mind." Rein blushed furiously and lowered her head again, mumbling to herself.

Aurora moaned deeply feeling the tongue at her pussy and arched her hips up totally lost in the passion of the moment. She leaned her head to one side letting Rikala have access to her ear and neck. She looked down at Rein biting her own lip softly. “I…I know Rein I’m worried too…you don’t have too if you don’t want too.” She chewed lightly on her bottom lip wanting it badly but not wanting to force Rein into it.

Rein shut her eyes, and swallowed her worry. This was going to be fun, she promised herself. She'd known these girls for ages, they were her best friends. She's had dreams about them that she would never tell anyone about, and now they may come true. She had touched herself to these images, and now she was going to just let it happen without her joining in? No way!

With a new ferocity in her eyes, Rein dipped her head down, taking possession of Aurora's bare hip with her hand. She hoisted her body up high enough for her to get perfect access of Aurora's clit. Poking Rikala, Rein gestured to Aurora's boobs, and went back to massaging said girl's clit, letting out a slight moan.

She smiled and did as rein told, pinching a nipple between her fingers gently and using her mouth to suck on the other.

Aurora was at her best friends’ mercy totally. she moaned and arched her back whimpering in pleasure as her clit was assaulted by Rein, and soon her breasts by Rikala. She wanted to be pleasuring someone to do something for her best friends that were giving her so much pleasure but all she could do was lay there and take it. She arched her back pressing her hips into Rein’s finger wanting more looking down at Rein her eyes begging for more of what she was offering.

Rein slid her finger into Aurora, moving her face only a fraction of an inch to give herself more access. The aroma coming off from her friend was too much to take, and Rein was forces to move her own hand southern, pleasuring herself as she slipped her finger in and out of Aurora. And then she asked it.

"Are you a virgin?" She didn't want blood on her floor...

Rikala had stopped to look at aurora, curious to the answer,"are you? cause i thought you of all of us would lose it first, i don't mean that bad though.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom