Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yuri Roleplay, ToD (Kolath, eclipsestorm, and I)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juniper

Planetoid
Rein smiled, plucking a blanket off her previously made bed. Her body hung precariously off the side of her chair, and she scooted up further. From down the hall she heard the toilet flush, one of her friends must be done using the restroom. A moment after the tap for the water shut off, Rein heard the microwave go off from downstairs. Is the popcorn ready? The scent wafted to her, her question was answered.
She curled up a little more, flipping through the movies channels that she actually received. Finding a good comedy, she settled in, waiting for the popcorn and her two best friends to come back up to her bedroom.
Rein peered over to one of the room's corners; all the sleeping bags were set up perfectly, her green and black one slipped snuggly in the middle. Ah, no siblings to deal with, not that she had any, but she had friends who had to deal with the little monsters, and no parents to pester her. What a perfect Saturday night.

Aurora added some salt and flavored seasoning one of the bags of popcorn, the one that was going to be hers. She then grabbed the other two and the seasonings carrying them all up to Reinâ??s room. Her hair was long and black thick but very fine. Her eyes a soft blue that could charm anyone out of anything. She wore pajama bottoms and a tank top, with nothing underneath either since she would have preferred to be sleeping in the nude. However this was going to be a great night with her friends and having to sleep in clothes was a fair sacrifice.

She walked into the room tossing one of the hot bags to Rein, â??Right out of the microwave and hot.â? She poked her head back out of the room calling to their third friend, â??better hurry the popcorn wonâ??t stay hot long.â?

"I know, I'm coming." Rikala took a little longer to get out of bathroom, for she was changing into her one piece nightgown.
She continued to wear her bra and undies underneath, favoring to take them off right before going to sleep instead.
Her hair was short, barely touching her shoulders, and it was an Auburn, her eyes a frosty blue.
When she came down to meet her friends, she took her spot next to them and said, "So what are we watching Rein?"

Rein smiled, tossing the remote over onto her bead.

"Dunno. Nothing seems too good, but I settled on this. I thinks it's Austin Powers." Currently, Austin wasn't on the screen, so Rein wasn't necessarily sure. "Come on, we watched two movies earlier, do we have to watch one again? Maybe we should just play Truth or Dare, you remember what 'interesting' secrets I've gotten out of you two in the past?" She waggled her eyebrows suggestively.

Sure, the closest sexual thing they've ever gotten to was having to go streaking and skinny dipping--thank god, Rein thought she would if she had to do something worse--but Rein had found out some of their crushes and had set them up with their boyfriends. Granted, usually they broke up within a few months, but some of the dates had worked out pretty great. Either way, it was Rein's favorite party game.

"So, whadda think?" She asked, jumping up to turn of the television and grab a handful of popcorn--plain, no butter, just the way she liked it.

Aurora sighed deeply a little frustrated that her friend was doing this game again but she knew it was coming. â??I remember a few good secrets I got out of you Rein so donâ??t be too cocky.â? She shook her head and ate some popcorn thoughtfully. â??I guess Iâ??m game if you both are, but can we get some serious dares going? I mean we are in old enough to be doing so serious things rather than just playing at the game like little girls.â?

Hey sorry i haven't been on, been really busy and i can only get on every few days or so, but i will post when i can and i can all day today))

Rikala was easily the most timid of the group, but she had been waiting for this next opportunity to try and get more out of them then her for once, "Yea, I'm game, So who goes first and what do we have to do if we refuse a dare? you know, the fail safe thing."

((Don't worry, it's okay! I do have to admit I was a little sad to notice this wasn't getting posted on, but it's totally fine in my perspective.))

"Hmmm..." Rein smiled deviously, "Well, the way we play in my house, if you refuse a dare you get one even worse, so how 'bout whoever refuses to do the dare has to remove one article of clothing, and once one is butt naked they have to run down the sidewalk and knock on everyone's doors? It could end up pretty bad." There was a slight twinkle in the brunette's eyes. She grabbed another handful of popcorn and crawled onto her purple and green-accented bedspread. With a flourish, she pushed a lock of hair out of her pale blue eyes, the inner brown circle flashing with decency.

"How about you go first, Aurora, since you seem so excited to play." She joked, pushing her to make the first dare--or truth.

(Heh, just wanted to put what Rein's eyes look like, mostly for my own purposes, but they are kind of cool. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.eyedoctorguide.com/images/eye_color.jpg">http://www.eyedoctorguide.com/images/eye_color.jpg</a><!-- m --> ))

Aurora smirked and nodded thinking carefully over how she should go about this. They wanted things to get a little more racy and naughtier. Well she could do that. Looking at her friend Rikala, Aurora smirked more. â??Truth or Dare Rikala?â? going to start it off hot.

(Truth: Who would you pounce and fuck if you could?)

(Dare: Fake a orgasm)

Rikala chose dare, and when she heard it, she blushed madly, "Y-you two always try to embarrass me the most!" but she complied, laying back and closing her eyes, trying to imagine the last few moments of when she was actually pleasuring herself, she moaned out as loud as she thought she did when an orgasm hit her, but in truth this moan was much louder, she did this while carefully arching her back, when she finished, she sat up again."O-Okay, Now it's my turn, Rein, Truth or dare?"

(Truth: "H-Have you ever been caught M-masturbating?" )

(Dare: Lick one of Aurora's nipples)

Rein looked at her best friend, and swallowed her throat, 'Damn,' she though. "Huh? Oh, uh, I choose...dare?" She said, almost as a question. Rikala answered her with the most thought out, embarrassing dare Rein thought she could think of. She looked over to Aurora. "Um..." And slipped her hand up the girl's shirt, unsurprised that she was wearing nothing under. "Do I have to do this?" But her hand was already hovering over the globe. She leaned in slightly, and took one of the pert nipples in her mouth, swirling it around for about ten or so seconds and pulling out, not waiting for a response.

"So..." She said embarrassedly. "Aurora. Truth or dare?"

(Truth: "Have you ever had any dirty thought about one of us?" )

(Dare: "Since that just happened, I dare you to strip off all your clothes and sit naked, criss-cross apple-sauce, for the rest of the time you are here." )

Aurora couldn’t help but gasp and let out a soft moan as her nipple was so perfectly licked. She bit her lip and closed her eyes afterward just regaining her composure. “Damn…after that I’m not trusting the dares anymore so Truth.” She laughed laying back for a moment after she heard the question, “After what Rein just did to me you have to ask? Yes I would have to be dead not to have dirty thoughts after that.”
“Ok Rikala, Truth or Dare?”

(Truth: “Have you ever kissed another girl?”)
(Dare: “Your turn, get over here and lick my other nipple and make me moan more then Rein”)

She had been blushing at how Rien licked Aurora, she didn't think she would have done it. She said truth, afraid that Aurora would get her revenge if she chose dare. "O-once..but, I was really young..like 8 years old, so it was only just us imitating what we saw at the park, a teen couple was making out. Alright Rien, Truth or dare?"

(Truth: Have you ever been turned on by a girl?)

(Dare: "Y-You have to make out with me, tongue and all." Her voice was quiet with this one, and she shook from embarrassment, but knew if she denied, she had to take something off)

Rein sighed, remembering the memory. Yeah, when they were little, her and her best friend has kissed, though they didn't actually know what it meant. She was just kidding around, but at the moment she lead to believe that that must have changed something for Rikala. "Dare," Rein answered confidently, she always chose dare, it was like an unwritten rule for her. She made it up for herself, whenever playing Truth or Dare, she only allowed herself to choose on truth, and she wasn't ready for it yet.
Rein's eyes widened as the girl in front of her blushed, saying what she wanted the dare to be. She clenched her teeth, she couldn't...kiss her best friend? It's awkward when your best friend is a guy and you have to kiss him, but a girl? Rein wasn't sure she could do that.
"I...I'm gonna use a chicken..." She said, her fingers lingering over the hem of her oversized shit. She thought. "Um...actually." She leaned over, pressing her lips gently to the other girl's, not waiting for response and pushing her tongue through the other's lips, tracing over them, probing in her mouth. Then, unconventionally, she pulled out, and wiped her mouth.

"Well...Aurora? Truth or Dare, my dear friend."

(Truth: What is the most sexual dream you've ever had, and who of? )

(Dare: Masturbate for us, right here, right now, until you come. )

Aurora was a bit shocked by what was going on in this game and blushed deeply as her two best friends kissed so passionately. She sighed deeply biting her lip. “This is getting intense girls, maybe we should back off a little?” she sighed and nodded, “Dare.” Her jaw dropped as she was told what she needed to do for the dare and blushed even more looking down thinking over her choices. She blushed deeply before she leaned back a little. “Ok but you didn’t say I had to take anything off to do it.” she slipped her hand inside her bottoms and tried her best to control her breathing as she touched herself.

She couldn’t help but gasp softly as she found herself already very hot and wet. She closed her eyes and started to rub at her clit lightly letting out soft gasps and then as she started to rub harder she moaned softly. She always got very wet when she masturbated and her juices were soon soaking through the crotch of her pajama bottoms. She moaned deeply slipping two fingers up her tight pussy and moaning deeply her hips suddenly bucking off the floor as she cried out a small orgasm rocking her body.

She panted for a moment shivering in continuing pleasure as she sat back up pulling her hand out of her bottoms and looking at her soaked fingers, before looking at Rikala “Truth..” pant, “or Dare?”

(Truth: “Just how wet are you after watching me do that?”)

(Dare: “Strip out of your clothes and rub at your pussy softly till your turn comes around again.”)

She had very much enjoyed the kiss from Rein, that alone had made her wet, "Aurora, your the one who wanted some serious dares" she asked for truth, "well, I'm uh...how do I say? um...I-I'll just show you", she leaned back and pulled her night gown off of her, tossing it to her side,leaving her in only her bra and undies, then spread her legs just a little, showing the her light blue panties had been soaked though the front, and before they said anything, she sat up again and closed her legs, staring at the floor out of embarassment before asking the next truth or dare.

(heh, forgot the truth and dare heres the edit with them)

(truth: Have you ever tasted your own wetness?)

(Dare: S-Strip me down the rest of the way and c-caress me)

"Dare, of course." She answered, her jaw dropping dramatically as the other girl answered her. "W-what!" She sputtered. Watching her friend strip away her gown had made her a little uncomfortable, and the plain sight of stripping her down the rest just made her...the thought was awkward enough for her. "I can't do that! I think Aurora was right, this is getting a little...intense." But, sadly, she was thoroughly enjoying it.
Rein sighed, of course she wasn't going to get out of this. Well, not the dare, at least. Still, she didn't have to do it. She reached for the hem of her shirt for the second time tonight and pulled it over her head. Rein's breasts were a little small for being sixteen (that's the age limit on this site, right?), but they bounced down, nipples at full attention.
"Uh...Rikala...Truth or dare?" She asked, placing her hands in her lap.

(Truth: Does my being half naked make you want to jump me? )

(Dare: Play with yourself for the rest of the game. )

Rikala looked disappointed when Rein chickened out, she answered truth and she could say nothing for a moment, but nodded silently before quickly moving on.,"Aurora, truth or dare"

(Truth: Do you like me?)

(Dare:"do the first thing that comes, or came to your mind when you look at me in my underwear")

Aurora was biting her lip as she realized that she had brought this all on herself. “Dare.” She blushed deeply and then trying to decide if she wanted to be half naked in front of her friends or do what she thought. She sighed and got onto her knees and moved closer to Rikala her hand slipping over her cheek and into the other girl’s hair. She gently pulled back on her friend’s hair leaning down and nibbled at her neck down over her collar bone and then pulled one cup of her bra down before sucking on the nipple for a moment. She looked from one of her friend to the other before moving away after that, “I think the point was made.” She blushed more before going on, “Rein Truth or Dare?”

(Truth: How much do you want me to do what I just did yo Rikala to you?)

(Dare: Strip down and rub at your pussy till your turn comes around again.)

"Dare." She sighed, crossing ehr arms to cover her very persistent nipples. Without listening to the rest of the dare, Rein followed and aligned her hand with her hot pussy. Her fingers tickled the lips, and she plunged a little, just barely grazing her clitoris. She rubbed slightly, her breath hitching.

She pulled in a sharp breath. "Ah! Sorry," She looked to Rikala sheepishly. "Truth or Dare, my dear friend?"

(Truth: "How long have you decided on your sexuality? Don't look at me like that, I can tell." )

(Dare: "I dare you to 'sex Aurora up' until she orgasms. Yes, I said it, things are already heated enough." )

She had let out a low moan during Aurora's attention to her, when she stopped, rikala just went ahead and removed her bra, rather then fixing it. Then she heard Rein and choose truth, Though the look she was giving came from watching her friend play with her self, not from the question "About a year and a half ago, when I broke up with my boy friend, it was also due to that time we went skinny dipping in your pool Rein, and Aurora, Truth or dare?"

(Truth: How many times do you masturbate a week?)

(Dare: While Rein plays with herself, push one or two of your fingers inside her)

Aurora was in shock with what was going on in this game. She was shocked to hear that her friend was more interested in girls then in guys which only made Aurora hotter. She licked her lips and watched as both the girls were heating things up with what they doing and asking. She looked at Rikala and sighed softly as she answered. “Dare.” And gasped softly as she was told what she had to do. She licked her lips and moved over behind Rein and slipped her arms around her waist slipping two fingers slowly into her tight pussy thrusting them in and out gently. She nuzzled Rein’s neck whispering, “Truth or Dare?”

(Truth: “Are we still playing a game or have we crossed into something more?” she asked loud enough for both girls to hear.)

(Dare: Her fingers moved over Rein’s pussy thrusting up into her g-spot rubbing it with the skill she had of having done it herself a lot. “Cum all over my fingers hard!”

Rein pulled her fingers out gently, letting Aurora do the work. She was, of course, a bit shocked to hear that it was her and Aurora that made Rikala decide on her sexuality. Rein didn't think she had that great of a body, and didn't actually remember too well how Aurora's looked; she had tried to block it out.
"Truth." She finally said, the game getting a little heated for her liking. "Um..." She heard the truth. "I'm guessing, yes. The game's sort of took a dip away, wouldn't you think?" She asked deviously.
"But that's besides the point, truth or dare?"

(Truth: "Are you a virgin? Wow, what an easy question!" She laughed. )

(Dare: "I dare you to make Aurora get her hand out of me." She said, although arching towards her, moaning slightly. )

she liked to watch, and wanted to get in on it herself. SHe choose truth replying "yes, and since..well..the game has kinda gone down hill...she moved over and placed her mouth to Reins nipple, while her hand found aurora's lower lips

Aurora continued to move her fingers slowly inside Rein and kissed at her friends neck whimpering softly. She panted softly wanting something to touch her and then felt Rikala’s fingers on her pussy through her pajama bottoms and arched her back pressing her small breasts against Rein’s back. She suddenly pulled back and looked at her two friends biting her lips softly. “What are we doing girls?...this isn’t right we are best friends.”

"Eh..." She sighed as her friend pulled out of her. "This...Isn't right? We'll regret it someday, I assure you, and I don't want to feel awkward around you the rest of the time." She looked up at the two girls, her eyes flashing, and bit her lip numbly. She was horny, though, she had to go to the bathroom to relieve some stress if they weren't going to go through with...this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom