Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yuri Roleplay, ToD (Kolath, eclipsestorm, and I)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aurora panted and arched her back into the fingers wanting more of them and Rein’s tongue. She blushed and looked down as she was asked if she was still a virgin. She was the only one of the three that had mentioned having a boyfriend in the past, even though it only lasted a week and it was a couple years before. She turned to glare at Rikala, “Yes I am, even if I was with Brent that week…we never got to having sex, I gave him a lot of head…but never had sex with him.” she blushed and looked back down at Rein, “is that a problem? I thought we all still were.”

"Oh, okay...then." Rein looked over to Rikala. She wasn't sure about her, for, unlike Rikala, Rein had always saw her, Rikala, as the one to lose her virginity first. Slowly, forgetting about it, Rein crawled up Aurora's body gently, pushing Rikala out of the way slightly, and rubbing over Aurora's nipples. She pressed her lips up against Aurora's

"Let's just forget, okay guys, let's have some fun." And she pulled Rikala over to her. She truly wanted to have fun, even if it meant she had to initiate it.

She moved her hand over aurora's back, tracing lightly and rubbing between her shoulder blades,"I'm glad I can do this with you both, this has long been one of my fantasies"

Aurora kissed her dear friend deeply her deeply hidden fantasy of being with her friends slowly coming to the light of day, her body wanted this badly. She lay back looking up at her two friends and biting her lip before she leaned up kissing Rein back deeply for the first time being the one to start something. She sliped her hands over Rein’s body slowly rubbing up her sides and then to her friends breasts. She wanted both of them but at this moment Rein was the one on top of her.

Rein tried to retain a moan, and did so, letting out something of equivalent to a squeak. "Touch me. Please." She panted, pressing her body lower to her friend. "Do it, and we'll touch you. I know you want it." She panted, and her finger's met Aurora's steaming heat. Rein slipped her fingers over Aurora's lips, rubbing gently. Her first finger slipped under her friend's clit hood. "Touch me." She repeated, pulling her hand over carefully.

Rikala slipped her hand in and traced it along rein's entrance and slipped a finger in, while her other hand moved down aurora's back and stopped at her entrance as well, but she was having a hard time doing both actions at the same time, so she alternated between rubbing aurora and pushing her other finger back and forth within Rein

Aurora moaned and arched her back against the hands touching her and she panted hard trying her damnedest to keep herself sane. Her hand brushed over Rikala’s body lightly slipping between her thighs and pressing up against the soft mound of flesh. She rubbed at her friends pussy lightly and gently slipped one finger into her pressing it in and letting her thumb rub over her clit thrusting the finger in and out as she rubbed at Rikala’s clit.

"Oh. My. God." Reid moaned out the last word ridiculously loud, wriggling her body more and more. Her legs shook and she tried not to pull her hand out of Aurora's body. Instead, she just pumped harder and harder, using her other hand to grope her breasts. The hand inside her friend, she found her G-spot, trying as hard as she could to tap at it repeatedly. Rein moaned again, Rikala making her feel like an angel.

She moaned at aurora's touch, and suddenly, she pulled herself away from the two girls, and before they could say something, she prompted Aurora to continue her work as she dove into Reins crotch and and began to furiously lick at her clit, savoring her taste and keeping her legs spread for aurora.

Aurora looked up as Rikala pulled away confused thinking she had done something to hurt her friend. However when she laid back down and started to eat Rein out Aurora understood. She took the cue and leaned in also moving closer to her friends letting Rein continue her work as she leaned in to close her mouth around Rikala’s clit sucking and licking at it hard as she kept fingering her best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom