Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sometimes playing women seems appropriate (Will be deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatricioINTP

Supporter
Supporter
Consider this my secondary request thread. I am a male, and my primary thread as males is here. But due to certain factors (not popular with the ladies, running multiple characters, freaking complicated, etc) certain number of my ideas I am willing to play a female. As such, these ideas are open for all, with MxF or FutaxFemale characters, though you may need to convince me for FxF unless perhaps its sex light. PLEASE state which request thread you are requesting from!

Most of my female characters will be switch, and NEVER submissive unless otherwise stated. These will also be consensual. If your character tries to force or rape my females, they just might stick a dagger in his throat. Mostly I am looking for equals for them.

Please do not post on here if you want to RP with me. I rather you PM me or use the e-mail link provided instead. I have a strong preference for e-mail and Google Docs, due to ease of access at work. While I can do PM, I am horrible with it. My response time will be slower, plus its easy to ‘loose’ them. And while I might get on here via my Kindle while at work, it is not convenient. (Note then, even if it says I was online, I might just be checking and not really doing anything here! Typing on my Kindle is also way too cumbersome.) OOC planning and negotiation via PM I don’t mind, but keeping up with RPs is harder for me. Threads fall in the middle. Can’t access them at work easily, but don’t get lost in the PM jumble. I NEVER use IM!

I do need ‘think time’. Sometimes I might throw my next post quickly as I already got something planned. But often I like to pick my noggin after reading it. Response time is often a few times a week, daily if I am really into the RP, and at worst once a week if life is being a pain. I try to keep my availability notices in my signature.

My list of favorite kinks are very RP specific, and what may be welcomed in one won’t be in another.

• I tend to go for multiple characters if possible.
  • A reason for sex to happen, naturally or as a story mechanic, as though it is a fuel. How or what (anal, oral, etc) I don’t pay much attention to kink wise.
  • Not normal side effects of having sex (fantasy and not realistic RP only).
  • If you rather it be more sex than plot, please make it funny.
  • I am not into making others a victim unless they deserve it. So no kidnapping or rape plots please unless its for a good reason and/or leading into the main idea for the RP.
  • I don’t like BDSM except under very specific conditions.
  • I really don’t like massive breasts. C-cup max.
  • Excessive ejaculation or milky breasts are okay, or even welcomed, for non-human characters only.
  • I prefer having pets than slaves for characters I play. Pet being defined as one willing to have sex, but need to be taken care of.

I tend to average 2-3 paragraphs, though at times I may only do one (say, at the end of the scene and OOC is needed) or a full page. I write what I think the RP requires.

* - Less desired, maybe played it too much in the past.
** - Just an idea I came up with, no strong motivation with it.
*** - Average desire, some motivation in doing it but not a craving.
**** - More my style, and would like to do it.
***** - Craving!

Current Desires

• The main reason I started a request thread here: CIVILIZED ORK!
  • My newest idea: Annoying Itch

Sex Light
Plot heavy, with only a little sex on the side.

Civilized Ork (or Barbarian Human?) ***
The ladies seem to not like orks, even if they like to be fine dressed ones. She will work best in a world where ‘evil’ races view themselves as victims of racism or where all races are equal, and will be more-or-less a battlemage. She will also work in a steampunk like fantasy setting with guns. Orphaned, she was raised by a male human and female half-ork, with her adoptive father hoping by molding her into being more ‘civilized’, she might be mistaken for a reasonable half-ork. Some plot ideas:

• ‘Evil’ races are captured and put in gladiator style combat for entertainment. Pair me up with a human barbarian or dark elf/drow (or another reasonable pairing) and lets break out of this joint!
  • Steampunk: Still more fantasy than sci-fi, more of a fantasy setting with guns or Victorian era mixed in. My ork is a fine dressed, civil merchant who has a tendency for violence when angry. She worked herself up from nothing to middle class but feel the upper class beating her back down. No real plot idea, just backstory. One idea though: she is secretly funding a terrorist group against the ‘high and mighty’.

Alternatively, I am willing to play a human barbarian instead. She will be a dom, but she won’t give herself unless one seem to deserve it. If your character is spineless, she just might kick you around but not interested in sex at all. If your character is more aggressive and does a come-on, expect permanent injuries and their relationship to be over. Reasonable, polite men has a better chance for a score.

Alien Planet Setting **
In the most basic form, we both play humans who land on an alien planet and have to survive. Pairing can be anything: cadets, pilot and gunner, officer and civilian just to name a few. It will be more plot/romance heavy, but can be more sex than plot if, say, something about the planet makes us more horny. Or one is an alien addicted to sex and the other a sole survivor. This can also blend well with some apocalyptic setting. Never tried, so no real plot ideas to go with this one.

Sex Light-Moderate
Sex occurs, but only by needs for the plot

‘Fish Tank’: Older Technician x Young College Student ****
Your character gets invited to try out a new VR machine before its release. In my original plot, the male is the tech who tries subterfuge to force a woman to love him in a virtual world he traps her in. This time the woman is the technician, who, lets say, haven’t found the right man because they all seem too intimidated. Now she is in her early-mid thirties and your character either so geeky into wanting his own VR machine, having a hard crush on a professional older woman, or both. In the first case, it resembles the original though perhaps with less trickery. Or they go ahead and develop a relationship... on her terms. Sexually she will be a switch, though more dommish early on.

Western Setting ***
I have a collection of pairings and ideas for a western setting.
  • Generic: You play a newly appointed sheriff and I apply for your deputy after a few years of bounty hunting.
  • Generic: You play a wanted man who is a rising star, and mine a character wants to join in. Roles be swapped.
  • Plot idea: I play a prostitute who recently killed one of her clients (lawman or criminal) in self defense. She runs away and find you (whatever the client was not) and offer my services for your protection, forming a master x pet like pairing. Bonus if I play a Mexican with little or no English (Language Barrier).
  • Plot idea: My character has been informed that [family member/friend] has made himself filthy rich and started his own business, only to be shot and killed. I inherited everything, but not knowing the mystery behind his death or the ‘wild west’, I seek out a body guard. You apply.

Sex Moderate
Plots about sex, involving sex, but not just sex.

Annoying itch ****
My character is a professional woman in her early 30s. A workaholic in a male-dominated field, she had no time for dating and likewise little interest in sex. After her sister finally got her away for vacation in some forest, she was exposed to some flower pollen. Unknown to her, it gave her a type of itch.

Now, given enough time, she becomes sexually aroused. And it only increases when she is in certain situations, like speaking in public, bathing, or being in an emotional state. If it gets powerful enough, she just might have orgasms. Great, multi-orgasms. There is no cure, but there is a temporary solution to her problem. Sperm.

I prefer to RP this with one comfortable with both sex light and heavy RPs, as this will go from one extreme to the other, and would rather shoot down the middle. She will decide this will force her to date or find a reasonable boyfriend/husband, but when ultra-aroused she will do anyone who happens to be available. Your challenge is to play the primary love target (HUGE bonus if he is asexual, or generally curious/view this as funny yet sympathetic) and, when horny, any random man she happens to run into.

Slave x Self-Defeating Noble Lady ** or ***
For those of you who REALLY want to be in a BDSM/rape/non-con used/etc here is my compromise. But you might not like it! I play a third (or more) born daughter of a noble from a bastard birth. While she does have the power to order people around, she is not suitable for royal marriage or have a title. Due to her mixed development of being a noble with zero prospects, she is psychologically deranged and one of those who is only happy if miserable. She just got her own little mansion/castle and after installing a dungeon... for her own abuse of course... she go out and buy a muscular slave in hopes that he will use her in the most horrible of ways. You play the nice, friendly, and totally dumbfounded slave. I want this to be loaded with dark humor and not a real torture fest.

Conjurer x Ally Spirit *** or ****
4-stars if you will allow some potentially annoying game like stats! If you like playing table-top RPGs then, you might be interested. Or if I play the female and you allow me to keep the stats to myself. Otherwise, 3-stars. Regardless, there will be a lot of preplanning for this one.

This is an Owner x Pet variant. A conjurer, who couldn’t get a real relationship to save his life, creates his ideal mate. Initially, it will blindly follow what is asked, but slowly become more independent. I want a vanilla sex scene early on (in my ideal plot, the conjurer loose his virginity, and something freaky happens), but I want a (negotiable) non-sex plot. It can be fantasy-real world, pure fantasy, or steampunk hybrid of both. So if you have an idea, please share!

I have a list of abilities in hand, and we have to work on her personality together, as she has little freedom early on. Sex will be a fuel for the spirit, demanding it when she gets low and refusing it when she is full. I am also open to reversing the roles: a female conjurer while you play a male ally spirit.

Sex Moderate-Heavy
Plots that demand sex to happen a lot, but not all the time.

Pet Demon x Naive Girls *****
Set in a Magic Academy, four girls played by me (teens, just old enough for BM rules) was goofing/playing with their lessons when they accidentally summoned a demon, played by you. Putting a control collar on him, they both try to keep him a secret while also playing with him. They won't have actual sex, though they will be curious about what will happen if you rub that thing long enough. After a while (soon, when we get bored, or whenever) he tricks them and gets himself free, taking revenge and maybe getting the Magic Academy for himself. PM me for the details. Excess semen strongly wanted, plus for my escape idea, a 9 hour pregnancy will be included, along with creature sex. And I want this to be COMICAL. Otherwise, this could fall down to 3 stars for me.

The four girls: A strong leader type who will call the demon a bad boy and punish him like he was a dog or cat. A romantic and sensitive one who will see him as a potential boyfriend. A tomboy who wants to be a prankster and be mean to the others with the demon. An emo who borderline worships him and sees him as her superior, and who answers all questions with the word “Death”.

Example: The tomboy was giving him a hand job with orgasm denial till the other three walk in. She then allows him to go, and he spurts all over the other three, not to mention the rest of the room. The romantic/sensitive cries, the emo asks why it can't be red or black (she hates white), and the leader type starts kicking him.

Fandom

In general, I am NOT a fan of fandoms with a few exceptions.

• I DO LIKE playing ‘inspired by’ fandoms. Borrowing from other sources or character similar but not exactly like that found in the source material.
  • I do NOT like playing cannon characters. If you really want to, I rather play one similar to him, if I even want to.
  • EXCEPTION: games where the characters or the story line has not been fully developed, allowing us to fill in additional details.
  • Books or movies with huge time or setting gaps are perfect for inspired by material.

Borderlands ***
In this case, me playing Lilith the siren, with a preference in being paired with Mordecai the hunter, though doesn’t have to be. Either play through the original quests except we give these two more character (and recreation on the side), or do something completely different with these two.

Fallout ***
I play a Great Khan female who lost most of her clan. Beaten and bruised, your male character, being more of a scientist/doctor, helps bring her back to health. Sexually she will be like the human barbarian above.

Shadowrun ***
Note I grew up with the 2nd edition and loved the 3rd. Never bothered with the fourth. I only play mage characters, and the Ally Spirit idea actually came from this. Be a combat focused type (street samurai for example), and we are game.

Earthdawn ***
Yep, I am a fan of FASA... if anyone know who they are. Since most are not, I am not going to say much except to say... ORKS ARE NOT EVIL!!! Well, playing a female character, I am willing to do the following: Human spellcaster, ork scout, or a weaponsmith of either race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom