Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloods [OPEN TO ALL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clark went to lay on the bed with her,his member just popped out of his pants as he started stripping.

Ashlen smiled and immediately began to give him a blowjob to warmup, sucking expertly on his shaft, running her tongue along the underside.

Ashlen moaned around his shaft and bobbed her head up and down his length, her saliva coating his member.

She let her tongue flick across the slit at the top of his cock.. she could taste his pre cum as it dripped on her tongue, she heard him moan and felt a shudder go through Amoz body

Amoz moaned louder.
"Shit, De'Mona... please, stop teasing and just do it already... it's feels... too.. good..."

(night Seren ^_^)
Ashlen smiled and removed her own clothes as she laid with Clark, revealing her rather large cleavage and already wet mound.

she let her mouth slid down his shaft reaching deep into her warm moist mouth.. her hands stroking up and down as her mouth worked at the same time... she could feel his cock pulsing in the back of her throat.. dripping its hot rich pre cum

Amoz moaned.
"Ahhh... Yesss... that's right..."
His cock throbbed hotly in her mouth, the scales adding an interesting, yet enjoyable, texture as she sucked on his huge shaft. He grippe the bed sheets gently.

(Sorry, I fell asleep with the computer on then when out with frineds because I thought it was off)
Ianic shrugged. Why not? He followed Clark around to try to get an idea of whom he might have been. However, he didn't follow him when he went with Ashlen. He sat in the bar and entertained people while waiting Clark to finish.

Skylar23 said:
Selphe took her head up to his, kissing him once more.
"Never," she said truthfully.

Amoz smiled softly and let a hand gently run over De'Mona's body as the two kissed. He let his hand explore her curves and lithe figure... he loved every inch of it.

Delshyk kissed her back, still a bit nervous. He said nothing, simply moving against her gently. His confidence boosted slightly, and he moved his hands lower, grasping her butt.

Selphe smiled softly as he began to grow a bit more courageous.
"Come on, Delshyk..." she said, trailing a finger on his chest and spreading her legs to reveal her sopping mound.
"You know you want this."

De'Mona looked up as Amoz's cock slid in and out of her wet mouth.. she saw him leaning back the look of pleasure on his face.. she let her tongue move back and forth over and around the scales on his cock.. letting her tongue explore this new sensation.

Amoz moaned and curled the bed sheets in his fists.
"Please..." he pleaded.
"Try and swallow my cock... deepthroat it, it'll feel so damn good..."

De'Mona was a little shocked.. her lips barely could fit around the huge head of his cock. and here he was asking her to deep throat it. ... she took a deep breath and pushed it deep into her throat.. she could feel a bulge grow in her throat as it slide deeper down... she tryed to work it in and out.. breathing between each thrust.

Amoz moaned loudly.
"Ah, God, Yes!" he moaned and arched his back, clenching his teeth in raw pleasure as his cock slid down her hot tight throat.

Delshyk smiled, closing his eyes and nibbliing on her neck. "Yes, I do know I want it. But, I'm not sure how to make you like me getting it, get it?" His face reddened a little, and he bit lightly on her neck. Then, his face flushed red. "Uh, Selphe. C-could I ask you something? Could you do what you were, um, doing before?" he asked, burying his face in her shoulder.

Selphe chuckled softly.
"Of course hun."
She pushed Delshyk gently to lay on the bed, playing with his cock with her fingers and tongue for a little before sucking down on his shaft.

Delshyk moaned loudly. He closed his eyes, pleasure tingling in his body. "Thank you... nnnnnn... Selphe." He gasped, running his hands through her hair. In the back of his mind, he was thinking of ways to pay her back. He had never been treated like this before.

De'Mona's hands started rubbing and gently squeezing his balls.. she was softly moaning as she slid the cock up and down her throat gently vibrating it with her tight throat.

Amoz was in heaven with De'Mona's treatment. He was nearing release as his cock throbbed hotly within her throat.

Selphe continued to suck down on his shaft, jacking off whatever portion she couldn't fit into her mouth just yet. She fondled his balls with her other hand.

Her mouth was warm and wet, she could hear Amoz moaning as she used her tongue and licked while her lips where stroking his cock at the same time..

Amoz couldnt hold back any longer, releasing his orgasm.
There was enough cum to fill her mouth, then after he pulled out, still had a few good spurts to cover her beasts and face. He panted heavily.

Selphe continued to bob her head along Delshyk's length, squeezing his balls lightly every now and then, jerking his exposed lower shaft with her other hand. She ran her tongue along the underside if his member, milking him for his worth.

((Sky, how much people are you having sex with atm?))
Clark entered his shaft between her rather large breasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom