Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloods [OPEN TO ALL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amoz slowly reached down and removed his trousers, revealing his large, scaled shaft. It was almost the size of an equine's, and a bit thicker. It would prove interesting how he would be gentle.
He ran a hand through her hair.
"Your turn."

Clark ran around town just to find that he was disturbing ongoing sex he immediately left and gave a wink when he saw Amoz and De'Mona.

(...lmfao. they are in Selphe's home. In a room. In the back. You wouldn't be able to see them xD)
(BTW: Not trying to hate or anything, but is English your first language? Because you leave out the " " when you talk.)

[De'Mona and Amoz is in there room.. no peeping through windows lol]

De'mona reached down... her warm soft hands gently stroking his scaly shaft.. it was so big in her hand she couldn't even wrap her hand around it.

Rapedoll said:
[De'Mona and Amoz is in there room.. no peeping through windows lol]

De'mona reached down... her warm soft hands gently stroking his scaly shaft.. it was so big in her hand she couldn't even wrap her hand around it.
[Sorry if that was creepy i was looking for someone to talk to]
Clark felt embarrassed for peeping through that window.

(No biggie xD)
(Just wait for Ianic~)
Amoz moaned softly, finally letting it escape his mouth. He massaged one of her breasts slowly and sensually.

(lol Thanks any other women to get with on while I'm waiting)
Clark could hear Amoz's moan while he got away from earshot he went to the local bars looking for any other women to bone ;D.

(I LAUGH XD)
(But I'll make another character for your use. Let's seeeeeeee...)
Ashlen sat, alone, at the bar, sipping her drink occasionally. The red fox lycanthrope's contrastingly black hair flowed freely over her shoulders as she sat in silence. She sighed softly and ordered another drink. It seemed she could take a good deal of alcohol.

Her dark nipples became hard as Amoz played his fingers over them.. she could feel his cock as it throbbed in her soft hands.. she smiled softly she slowly keeled in front of him, her tongue going out and licking across the head of his huge cock.

(Lol thanks i kinda got bored)
Clark went into the bar sitting on the stool right next to this mysterious woman,
Offering to by her a drink he gave her a shot of Tequila.

Amoz moaned and began to return the favor, beginning to suckle and nip gently at her breasts.

Ashlen shot Clark a look.
"I can afford my own drinks. But thanks," she said, taking the shot all in one.

she moaned softly as she felt him sucking her nipple into his mouth.. his tongue swirling around the sensitive tips of her nipples.

Clark look shocked to see a woman resist his charm,Clark responded icily to the woman "The names Clark and yours?".

Amoz began to apply suction to her nipple, massaging her other breasts with one hand and running the other through her hair, begging her to continue.

Ashlen looked over to Clark. Hey, he was kind of cute.
"Ashlen."

((Reply to the Rift Fantasy if you dont mind ;D))
Clark gave her his address in case she wanted to stop by.
Clark gave a handshake and a seductive wink and a affectionate smile.

De'Mona let her tongue play across the head of his cock.. her lips barely fitting around his huge head.. she moaned softly as she worked more of it into her soft warm mouth

[Sorry i was making dinner... life goes on even around rp'ing]

Amoz moaned softly as his sensitive shaft was slowly taken into her mouth. He switched to her other breast, teasing her ass with his free hand.

Ashlen acted an eyebrow, but...
There came a knock at Clark's door.

Ashlen chuckled, obviously drunk.
"Do you think a fox in heat would resist any chance, my dear?"
She quickly was upon him, rubbing his groin and kissing him.

De'Moan let his cock slip out of her mouth, it was still covered in her saliva as she stood up ... she took his hand from her ass and led him over to the bed.

Amoz smiled softly and sat on the bed.
"I'll let you set the pace," he said, lying back as his huge scaled shaft stood proudly in the air.

She chucked softly as she kneeled on the bed next to him... her hands once again taking his long shaft and running up the length.

Clark frightened as fuck pushed her onto the bed not knowing what to do next as he doesnt like taking advantage

Amoz moaned as his back arched slightly in pleasure, closing his eyes softly.
"Yeahhhh...."

Ashlen noticed the fear in his eyes and put on a slight pout.
"Come now... this'll be fun if you just get with it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom