Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Family Secret (Sirena and Cerberus)

They had arrived at the park where he had found an empty bench. He sat down, immediately pulling her on top of him. She straddled her legs over him, taking in his request. He wanted a lap dance from her, right there. Sure, the looked like lovers and nobody knew their dark secret, but Daphne felt a bit uncomfortable. Even if she had always fantasized being with him, it certainly wasn't this way. Regardless of the fact, she would do it because she had lost the bet fair and square. She bit her bottom lip, holding his gaze as she squeezed her breasts together shoving her cleavage in his face before her hands travelled into her auburn locks. She began moving her hips rhythmically, grinding softly against him for a moments before her hands found his knees. There, she threw her head back slightly, still moving above him. At that moment, a couple walked by and muttered loudly something along the lines of 'get a room'. A deep crimson spread on her cheeks as she brought her head back up to gaze into her brother's eyes. "I know you've always wanted me, Vao," she whispered boldly in a husky tone.

Vao smiled and held onto Daphne as she ground herself against him, his hands sliding along her body. "I also know you've always wanted me to have you, You and Tifa both..that's why you fight so much." He groaned abit pressing his face against her chest before leaning back. "Tell me about your outfit." He smirked and licked his lips sliding his hand along her legs. "and I know you want me to fuck you right now but it will wait. wait until I have everyone."

She despised her sister Tifa, and he had known it had been because of him. Her cheeks flushed, and she glanced down. Daphne frowned before she glanced back up at him. A small pout formed on her lips. "But I don't want you to wait. I'll do anything to have you now...." she whispered into his ear. Daphne smirked at his request, before answering back sharply. "Well, can't you see it?"

Vao laughed and nodded sliding his hands along her legs and giving her cute rear a squeeze. "Yes but I want you to tell me about it, how it looks, how it makes you look and feel, how you think it shows you off." He smiled and just to tease her he unzipped his pants under her and pressed up so that she could feel his hard cock pressing against her hose before he zipped himself back up. He was going to teach her that he set the rules, that she was to do what HE wanted and not the other way around. " If you obey I might just reward you with taking you right here." He grinned reaching up and squeezing her breasts.

"Well, this leather skirt makes me feel like a hard ass... obviously not enough to beat you at a stupid game of pacman. And the fabric of these panties makes me feel soo wet," she started, smirking as she glanced down at his hardness. When she felt it against her hose, she felt a surge of pleasure through her. Of course, it had been a tease because shortly after he put himself away. She pouted, her finger grazing along his jawline. "Feeling your hardness against my stockings is one of the best feelings... It would be better, of course, if you actually used it. Cut the bullshit Vao. I know you want to fuck me... I know you want to rip these stockings off and fuck the shit out of me."

Vao looked at Daphne and licked his lips as he unzipped himself and rubbed himself off against her legs before reaching under her skirt and pulling down her panties for a second before he pulled her down, sliding himself into her warm body. He pushed against her for some time wrapping his arms around her waist as he fucked her. "I want you always wearing pantyhose or stockings to show off those great legs of your's Daphne." He groaned pushing himself deeper into her as he pulled down the top of her dress ans started to suck on her exposed breasts.

Something she had said was right because the next things he knew, she was feeling his length slide into her. She felt his arms around her waist and she threw her head back in pleasure. Anything he wanted, she would give him as long as he fucked her more often. This she swore. If he wanted stockings, she would wear them... anything for this. Daphne watched as he sucked on her breast tightening herself around him. "Anything..." she breathed, rocking her hips against him. She felt moisture trickle down her opening, making it easier for her to glide on him.

Vao kept pushing himself up into her letting his hands rest on her waist as he enjoyed her warm slick cunt. He groaned and pushed faster and faster getting closer to climax as he did. He knew Daphne did take birth control but still he didn't want to risk it. He slowly pulled himself out and let himself squirt out along her stockings and legs. He groaned and looked at Daphne. "When we get home you'll have to clean up and change. Your Short purple dress and purple pantyhose." he slowly pulled her off of his body and grinned as he lead her back to their home all the while his hand kept squeezing her ass.

Daphne nodded at his request, watching his sticky fluid drip on her stockings. She got off of him and was soon lead to their home. When they arrived, she immediately went upstairs to her room and took a long warm bath to soothe herself. She washed herself from head to toe, thinking about Vao the entire time. And when she brushed against her clit, she felt a small surge of pleasure at the thought of him inside of her. It had been everything she had fantasized. She then got out and dressed in the outfit that he had asked. She slipped on her purple pantyhose and her short purple dress, also adding her purple headband to match. She couldn't deny it was her favorite color. She managed a small smile as she stared at her reflection before she went back downstairs to find her sister. Daphne arched a threatening eyebrow as though secretly telling her about what had happened.

Vao was in his room on the phone while Shadow was curled up at his feet. he started to play a game while he spoke on the phone to one of his friends. "Its almost done, just two left, by the time you get here I think it will be done." He nodded then hung up his cell and put it away as he went back to his game thinking about his plans and all that would happen. Soon he hoped he would have Tifa and His mother as well. Sure both his sisters were attractive. but His mother, a full woman would be able to pleasure so much more then his sisters could. he grinned and almost got rock hard just thinking about it.

"Don't look at me like that Daphne," Tifa sneered, rolling her eyes. She had an idea as to what had happened, but she didn't need to know from the little brat. She would have her way, especially since she was the eldest. Sure, she loved her sister, but her love for Vao was deeper than that. She wanted to control Daphne just so she would stay out of her way, not to mention the fact that she was much prettier than her. Tifa rolled her eyes again, feeling more annoyed.

Daphne shrugged, leaving it at that as she made her way back upstairs. She curled up in her bed and started reading one of her books.

Vao kept at his game getting further and further at it. He laughed and nodded as he kept beating his previous best scores. Grinning he started to think up new and new plans for what he was going to do once he got his family as his own sex slaves. Shadow just looked at Vao then trotted out of his room and into Daphne's room watching her before climbing up on her bed. He still smelled Vao's scent on her and rested his head against her legs.

Daphne was a page into her reading when she heard Shadow's familiar footsteps come into her room and up onto her bed. She giggle as he rested his head against her leg, not knowing why he had suddenly taken to her. She patted his head a few times before she started reading again. It was after she had read another sentence that she realized why. Vao's scent must have still been on her, even after her bath. She sighed, brushing Shadow off slightly.

Tifa made her way to Vao's room, knocking twice on the door. "Hey..." she said, entering anyway.

Vao looked up as Tifa walked into his room. He then put his attention back to his game. "So what you want now Sis? You never come into my room unless you want something or someone to bug so what would it be?" He kept playing his game as Tifa walked around his room. "Well sis what is it?" Shadow looked at Daphne and then slowly climbed off the bed a little sad tucking his tail inbetween his legs before walking out of the room and headed back down stairs.

"I'm honestly offended little bro," she stated, faking a state of disappointment as she put her hand over her chest. She watched as he played his little game. She smirked before she pressed the reset button, wanting to piss him off. She took pleasure from seeing him that way, especially when it was directed at her. "I know what you did with Daphne," she lied, clicking her tongue slightly as she waited for a reaction from him.

Vao just glared as he had to restart all over what he was doing. "Oh you mean take Daphne down to the arcade then go to the movies. Ya. I figured knowing you, you wouldn't want to come down to the arcade with me so I instead took Daphne who I knew would enjoy going to the mall with me." He kept playing his game knowing that Tifa truely had no idea what happened. "So if you are done pestering me, what do you want now?" (sorry gone so long still fighting a cold and wanted to lay down for a nap)

[[I don't blame you. I still have a cold -pouts-]]

She didn't care if he went to the mall with Daphne, but an invitation would have been nice. She glared at him, folding her arms against her chest. Tifa wouldn't tell him, she would just shrug it off. "I'm actually not done..." she sneered, her hands now finding her hips. She stared at Vao for a moment, admiring his features before she smirked. "Daphne told me what happened," she lied, hoping to get something out of him.

Vao sighed and shook his head. "Been down this path before. Just went to Arcade and Movies, tell ya what movie we saw or how badly I beat her at games?" He just laughed watching her. "Just as easily I can beat you too." He smirked and licked his lips watching her. He thought he could pull the same stunt on tifa but even after it she still might have to be tied and trained, but no doubt she'd even probably like that. "Hmm You know what, How about a little bet. I loose I'll answer any question. I win and I'll decide what to do as the winner.. the loser Must do what ever the winner says, they cannot back out."

Tifa arched an eyebrow, knowing he had something under his sleeve. She almost didn't trust him. But something told her to do it anyway. "Sure..." she muttered, a smirk playing at her lips. She wasn't afraid of his little challenge. Besides, she was the eldest and she wouldn't do anything she didn't want to do. Though she hadn't been experienced in the game, it probably wasn't hard to pick up.

Vao watched Tifa and started up the game. It was one of his fighting games and he even knew that Tifa knew how to play all right but still Vao kept beating her. He smirked but gave her 9 more tries to beat him. yet after all of them he still beat her with 8 to 2. He finished and looked at Tifa. "Hmm wondering what to do..Oh I know, Anything I want, and you have no say!" He smiled and got up going to his closet pulling out a black bag and quickly jumped Tifa pinning her down onto the bed before he started to tie her up. He knew she would try to resist abit so he reached up her skirt and gagged her with her own panties. "Silk..you were wanting someone to see."

She had lost, though she wasn't very surprised. All he ever did was sit there and play those stupid games. Tifa rolled her eyes, watching as he retrieved a black bag from his closet. She arched a curious brow, wondering what he was going to do. The next thing she realized, she had been pinned down by him. "Let me go you little brat," she spat, clenching her teeth as he tied her up then gagged her with her own underwear. Her eyes narrowed on him, squirming underneath him as she demanded to be let go. Even if she had imagined being with him in this way at one point or another, this is not the way she had pictured it.

At that moment, Daphne had heard the commotion coming from his room. She set her book down before she quietly wandered to where they had been. She bit her lip as she peered in to find her sister tied up at the will of her brother. "What are you doing Vao?"

Vao laughed and sat over the tied Tifa. He grinned and gave her rear a quick swat then turned and looked at Daphne. "Oh nothing much just putting a certain someone in their place and teaching them a lesson that is long past due." He smiled and just sat back relaxing. "Why what do you need?" He smiled and sat back on Tifa, one hand hidden sliding along her legs to the edge of her skirt even as she couldn't even talk with her own panties shoved into her mouth.

Daphne wanted to cry. She had been naive to think that he was only interested in her. Biting her lip, she shook her head before she ran back to her room, slamming the door shut. She hated Tifa, more than anything.

Helplessly under him, Tifa glared up at him as he spoke to Daphne. This certainly was not a lesson. She tried to speak, but if was muffled by the underwear in her mouth. She wanted to punch him for being a little shit. She hated being dominated over, which had a lot to do with the fact that she was the eldest. She felt his hand on her leg and couldn't help but relax under him. It actually had felt really good.

Vao kept Tifa died down as he left to deal with Daphne. He opened the door and looked at her tilting his head. "And now what upsets you my pet?" He tilted his head watching her before walking over to her. "OH..its Tifa. I see, Don't worry my pet you know you'll always be my best. but tifa. its time to put her in her place. below me." He smiled and looked at her. "She won't get the enjoyment WE had, she will learn to serve only for my enjoyment, not her own."

He watched Daphne and smiled running a hand against her cheek. "Don't you worry about it Daph." He smiled and kissed her. "Now its time to train."

Daphne wiped her eyes as he spoke, managing a small timid smile when he stroked her cheek. She closed her eyes momentarily as she kissed him back before she pulled away to gaze into his eyes. "I wish you wouldn't," she whispered. "I wish I was your one and only...." she confessed, blushing slightly before she glanced down at the comforter on her bed. It would make her happy to know he wanted nothing to do with Tifa. She just didn't know how to tell him or if he would even listen for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom