Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Family Secret (Sirena and Cerberus)

Cerberus

Pulsar
Saturday, now there was a day that could never be ignored. A day where you didn't have people bickering at you and no work to do. Just laze about and enjoy the day as it slowly went by. Plus the fact that it had now become summer only made this Saturday even better. In the Vao's darkened room the soft sounds of dog's feet were softly heard plotting on the floor before jumping into his master's bed and licking Vao on the face. "All right all right im up, gah!" He sighed and yawned and stretched before sitting up and throwing the blankets off of him and onto the bed. "All right Shadow lets get you some food." He smiled and ran his hands over the husky's muzzle and pulled on his p.j pants and a white tee-shirt.

Slowly walking out of his room with shadow trailing behind him He walked into the kitchen and noticed his older sister Daphne standing and making herself some breakfast "Morning you." He walked over to where he kept shadow's food dish and bag of food before he scooped up some of the food and set it down for him to eat. "There ya go eat up boy."

Daphne had woken up early, wanting to get an early start to her day. She had taken a quick jog around the neighborhood before she had come back to take a quick shower. She had started breakfast by the time her brother had come into the room. Daphne smiled as Shadow brushed against her feet, sniffing her before running to his bowl of food. It, of course, had been empty. "Morning," she responded, setting a plate down on the table. "I hope you're in the mood for eggs," she said with a small smirk before she turned around to grab a plate for herself. "Where is everyone else?" she asked as she sat down, running a hand through her hair before she picked up her fork. She hadn't seen anyone else get up and he was usually the last one to wake up.

Vao then thought about it for a second and looked at Shadow. "Oh sorry boy come on lets let you go out back for morning bathroom. Sorry boy." He laughed and grabbed his shoes and slipped them on and headed to the back yard and let Shadow go and head out" Once shadow was done with his morning bathroom break he trotted back over to Vao and barked. Vao laughed and just patted him on the head. "Well time for breakfast so go lay down." He walked back through the sliding glass door and to the living room and sat down watching the news as he always did.

"So tell me Daphne what else is up?" He sighed and shook his head before getting up and heading over to the table to set up his plate. Once he got his plate set up he carried it over to the table and sat down and started to eat. Shadow just bounded over to Vao and sat down under the table at his feet. He watched Daphne and smiled. "what are your plans for the day?"

She watched as he let Shadow out. He returned soon after, sitting before her. "Absolutely nothing," she muttered, taking a bite of her eggs. "I took a jog earlier and then I made us breakfast. I don't know where everyone else is. They must've gotten an early start too," she stated, flashing her eyes slightly. It wasn't typical of their family. "I don't have any plans, really. What about you?" she glanced up at him, observing his features for a moment before she glanced back down.

Vao nodded and got over to his chair and sat down at it. He looked at the waffles and smiled. "mmmm, Sounds good." He took the syrup and poured it over the waffles and began to eat it. He smiled then went back to eating the waffles his sister had made for the two of them. He watched as Shadow moved under the table and sat by his master's feet. He quickly finished the breakfast. and got away from the table and took his plate and washed it off in the sink. "well best get dressed for the day, what ya say shadow?" Shadow just barked and got up following Vao, He smiled and hugged Shadow before heading out to his own room and starting to get dressed for the day. He watched His sister for a second before heading back up to his room. It was rare that He got the house just to himself and Daphne without their Mother or Tifa around.

(what you have planed for sister and mother, why they out?)

[[Good question. It's unnecessary. lol.]]

She watched as he left the room and she quickly finished her meal. Moments later, her mother and sister appeared at the door. "Morning," she said softly as they walked in with a few bags of groceries. They had most likely gone when she was out jogging. She then rose from her seat and washed her plate, along with Vao's. She wasn't surprised he hadn't stayed. She eyes them as they set the groceries on the counter and she quickly began taking them out so they could be put away.

It was true that Vao had watched and thought of Daphne as more then just a sister. She was an attractive girl and they were only family but so he was never able to truly see her as a sister. But Daphne knew that. He knew that she knew that and as long as he made sure that their parents never found out he could play as none the wiser. Vao sighed and walked out wondering what Daphne had in mind. He looked her over and smiled. "So Daphne what do you want to do today?" She looked good and her silk pantyhose always looked good on her. He would have to try and relax for a while so that he wouldn't just go out and jump her.

Shadow walked around the room for abit before heading over to the living room watching Vao's Mother and other sister dealing with the groceries before he went to the bags and began to stick his nose into them sniffing for anything he might like.

She let her mother and sister do the rest of the groceries, deciding to go out back with Vao. "I don't know," she whispered, brushing her hair back. Daphne watched him for a second, resisting the temptation to look at him in any other way than her brother. There was something very wrong about it, but it didn't take away from the fact that she dreamed about it. The way she saw it, it was subconscious. She had no control over it.

"Did you have any plans today?"

Vao looked at Daphne and nodded. "Sure I bet the mall would be a great place, Plus the new arcade. Its time for me to show who's boss and make ALL the high scores." He laughed abit and headed out to the front door. "Well what are we waiting for lets go!" He turned back inside and looked at Tifa and his mother, Jessie and smiled. "Headed to the mall, I'll be back later." He knew that both his sisters wanted him and he had a hard time not wanting to have them himself but the one he really wanted was his own mother.

Vao opened the door and let Daphne walk out before he shut the door behind them and walked down the road. He was glad that the mall wasn't too far across town and that it was within a good walking distance from their house so that it would be relatively safe thing to do.

It was obvious by the way she followed him that she wanted him. And as much as she tried to hide it, it always seemed apparent. "Yeah, the mall sounds great," she replied, following him outside. He informed their mother where they were going and before they knew it, they were on their way. "I'm going to kick your ass at some pacman," she warned him, smirking as she glanced over at him. The relationship they had was beyond siblings, at least on her behalf. She wondered if he thought the same of her.

Vao laughed and rushed after Daphne keeping up with her before getting to the mall but the whole way there he could help but stare at her backside. She had such great legs and ass. Not maybe as great as their mother's but she still looked great. Vao licked his lips abit before catching up with her and getting to the mall. He walked inside and looked around before heading out to the arcade. A few of Vao's friends were there and noticed his sister Daphne. They spoke to themselves, some remarking about her looks, others remarking that they don't think a girl would be up to playing video games.

After sometime there Vao split to talk with his friends but looked over. It was a sight that easily made him hard. Daphne bent over some Arcade game, sticking her ass out. He had thoughts running through his mind and it was hard to contain them. He walked up behind her and leaned over her abit to see how well she was doing and to lightly let his hand drop over her ass and against her lightly feeling the silk pantyhose and her ass as he moved around abit to get a better view of what she was doing and to press himself against her ass. "Doing quite well sis but you know I can easily beat you on this and you know it. I have it at home and practice using the joystick not the controller so I have you beat."

As he headed to the arcade, she had stopped into a lingerie store to pick up a few things she had needed. She found him again a few moments later with some friends. She ignored him momentarily, finding an older version of pacman off in a corner. She put in two tokens, tilting her head as she waited. She then leaned into it, vigorously pressing the blue and red buttons. After a few long minutes, she found she had broken her own score. When she felt something at her backside, she knew it was him. Daphne smirked, feeling him against her. He was such a little tease. "Oh shut it. You're bluffing," she replied, pressing the button faster. "I don't believe you," she whispered, biting her lip as she scanned his eyes. Her heart skipped a beat as she thought about being with him. 'No Daph...' she thought to herself.

Vao laughed abit watching her. "I bet you I could beat you, and you know what, how about we make a wager on this hmm. Loser has to do what ever the winner wants. They cannot refuse no matter what it is and they MUST do what the winner tells them to." Vao knew there was no way that Daphne wouldn't decline this challenge. He grinned as she put her quarter in and got ready. Vao watched her for abit before playing against her, losing the 1st round but coming back the 2nd and winning the 3rd with a technique he had been practicing this whole time. he grinned knowing that he had beaten her. "Well sis it looks like you have lost." He laughed abit watching her. "Now what to make you do."

"Deal," she immediately agreed, almost overly confident in her ability. And by the end of it, she had tried her hardest but had managed to fail. Not miserably, but it was still losing. Daphne blinked hard. She almost couldn't understand. She pursed her lips as she watched him. "Whatever," she muttered, rolling her eyes. She wasn't afraid of his little bet. And besides, he couldn't make her do anything she didn't want to.Her arms folded across her chest as she watched him, waiting as he made up his mind.

Vao watched Daphne and thought about it, secretly looking her over as he kept thinking about his plan. "Hmm you know what Daph, You are going to become my pet, my slave to do with as I see fit. You will do as I say when I say it." He walked up to her and grinned running a hand against her cheek before walking around her. "If you back away, well then How can I ever trust you with making a deal and the terms of the deal was that you couldn't refuse no matter what it is and they MUST do what the winner tells them to." He stood there crossing his arms over his chest watching her.

"Are you serious?" she arched an eyebrow, almost not believing him. She thought about it for a moment, deciding it couldn't be as bad as he made it sound, after all, she had lost the bet. "Whatever Vao. I'll go along with your little game," she whispered, rolling her eyes. If this was what he wanted, then she didn't seem much harm. "But nothing humiliating, got it?" she threatened him, her eyes flashing before they found his little friends. She refused to be humiliated. If he wanted her to do a few chores, feed Shadow... she'd do it but that's it.

Vao watched Daphne and grinned. "We shall see." He took her by the hand and lead her out and over to the movie theater and waited in line, As he waited in line behind her he rested a hand along the back of her legs and moved up,giving her ass a playful squeeze as they waited. to anyone else it would just look like a cute couple fooling around. he knew she wouldn't make a scene and he paid for their movie. he then dragged her inside of the theater where it would be dark and no one would recolonize them. He sat down beside her placing a hand upon her thigh near the edge of her skirt. he then took her hand and placed it over his and his other hand he took hers and make her gently rub over his manhood.

"Yeah, sure," she replied, following him outside the arcade, her hand in his. It was a bit awkward, but it had always been something she had fantasized in her twisted mind. She thought nothing of it and as they waited in line for the movie, she waited quietly for his next move. "What are you doing?" she asked as he groped her ass. When he didn't respond, she rolled her eyes. They sat in a nearly empty theatre and the next thing she knew, his hand was high on her thigh. She watched as her hand covered his and the other rubbed against him. Her heart skipped a beat, and she closed her eyes. She had always imagined this, but to have it come true was simply too much for her to bear. She would go along with his plan, if this was what she got out of it. Daphne bit her lip, feeling him harden under her hand. She used her other hand to drag him to her warmth. Even if she had lost, she still deserved some fun.

Vao quickly got good and hard under his sister's hand and he grinned as she took his hand and brought it up higher along her thighs. He smirked knowing that he had part of what he wanted as he brought his hand up under her skirt,rubbing against the top of her silk pantyhose. "Very good my pet very good." He smiled and watched her for abit as she kept squeezing him making him hard. He sat back and relaxed abit as the movie started to play. "Know that you are to please your master, not the other way around. If you do good then you'll be rewarded." He watched her slid his hand that was up her skirt in between her legs.

She squeezed him gently, wanting to feel him from under the material of his pants. "But that's not fair," she whispered, frowning as the movie started to play. Sure, she had lost the bet, but he couldn't take it to that extreme. "Be a bit more reasonable," she whispered more seductively, biting her bottom lip as she felt his hand between her legs. It was such a tease, and she wanted more.

Vao just laughed abit. "When is life ever fair my pet." He kept moving his hand along her legs even pressing her hose and panties against her getting her wet. "You do as I want you to then you get rewarded for doing a good job." He smiled and unzipped his pants quietly and made her pull his cock out and stroke it there. "But I must say your outfit looks great on you, especially the pantyhose." He smiled letting her get him good and hard in her hands while he kept his other hand hidden under her skirt. what she was doing was now living out one of his very own fantasies. He always wanted this.

Daphne pouted her lips slightly. It really wasn't fair that he got to live out his fantasy and she was restricted to living out hers because of a stupid bet. She cursed herself for losing, feeling herself become more wet as he pressed his hand against her. It certainly had worked. She then watched through the dimly lit theatre as he withdrew his member, and she began stroking him. She paused momentarily to lick her hand from her palm to her fingers before she stroked him again. She never knew how big he was and she found that she hadn't given him enough credit. "You feel amazing..."

Vao grinned and licked his lips watching her. "I am glad you are enjoying my pet, You are pleasing your master." He grinned and kept rubbing his hand against her as she stroked him. Vao sat back through the movie as she played with him before during halfway of the movie he pulled her down and slid himself into her mouth making her suck him off. He was lucky that no one was around so he had her kneel on the other seat beside him so that his hands could roam around her legs and ass.

The next thing she knew, she was kneeling before him and her mouth had taken his length. She licked him from his balls, up his shaft and then slowly around the tip before she started sucking on it slowly. She placed her hand around his base, also stroking him in unison to her movements. She drove him deeper and deeper into her mouth, almost gagging. And though she hid it well, she was aware she had never seen anyone as big as he.

Vao groaned holding onto her head running a hand through her silky red hair as she kept sucking on him. He grinned and held her there as he started to release into her mouth. Once he was done he pulled her up and zipped himself up. He looked at her and grinned. "The fun has only just begun my pet." grinning Vao pulled Daphne from the seat as the movie had ended and out of the theater and mall heading down the street to a park where he pulled her to a bench and sat down pulling her onto his lap. "Give me a lap dance. make me want to fuck my pet." He grinned running his hands along her legs. to anyone who saw it just looked like a pair of lovers enjoying the park.

Back
Top Bottom