Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The pervert/naughty word game!!!

amaya

ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
Hi, I was bored although I'm not really good in creating forum games I though I would give it a try.

The rules are simple:
x The first person choses two words a object and a act for example:

"rain" and "tie up" (two words).

x The person that post under him has to find the most pervert/naughty way to use that object\act on the person above him for example:

"Ties her/him outside a rainy day, all day long naked"

x Then she/he add her/his words example:

"snow" and "melting".

x Finally the next person continues, doing the same.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So my words: "snow" and "melting"

(I have none above me so I cannot add any sentence.)
Enjoy!!!:D

Someone stuck a "carrot" "Inside" of Chief's peehole (That probably sounds painful to the guys out there)

"Bread" and "Destroy"

Eating bread while destroying her pussy with a strap on.

"Desk" and "yell"

Bending her over a desk and pounding her with anal until she yells, cumming hard.

'Crook' and 'Impregnation' {Basically handing whoever's below me a free pass, as well as feeding the unhealthy fetish monster within}

Let me have it good, may your bang be your spank.

"Gorged" and "Entering"

Hmmm. Something naughty and perverted using the words Gorged and Entering..... I hereby adopt the additional challenge for this game of making all of my responses a double edged sword, meaning it could pass for perverted or innocent at the same time.

"The masked demon gorged his appetites by entering into a ramen establishment, and allowing Candy, dressed as a hot waitress, to serve him a delicious plate of what he wants most."

I'll make this next one interesting. To the next poster, your words are "Pizza" and "Mask"

The yandere tightened the rope around David's wrists with a giggle. "You belong to me now."

"Librarian" and "noodles"

His ponytail held tightly in the man's fist he could do nothing to stop the hand running down his stomach, sliding into his pants.

"Peppermint" and "silk"

Her tongue was like peppermint in my mouth, her hair a fine silk against my bare skin.

"Throbbing" and "Electric."

She stretched as far as she could in order to reach her hairbrush on the other side of the bed, revealing parts of her butt under her sleeping shirt to him as he was standing in the doorframe.

"camera" and "streetlight"

He posed his two slaves under the streetlight, watching the light reflect off of their flawless skin and leather collars, shining in the viewfinder of the camera he held.

“baby oil” and “rubber gloves”

Coating her body in baby oil, I donned the rubber gloves, not wanting to soil my hands with the juices she was about to spill.

"Lubricated" and "Bouncing"

I run my hands up and down her thighs feeling how well her own juices have lubricated her body. With a smile my hand snaps smacking her ass and setting it to bouncing "Good Girl."

"Bound" and "Sensitive"

I run by hands over her restraints, the strands of rope wrapped securely around each beautiful, full breast. My fingers tweak and pull her sensitive, erect nipples, her excitement very evident.

"Enflamed" and "Slippery"

The cascading water could do nothing to extinguish their enflamed passions as he took her against the shower door, his hands firmly gripping her slippery, soapy ass.
🍑🧼🚿
"Breathless" and "Load"

She gasped, breathless as he withdrew his cock from her hungry mouth and shot his load all over her beautiful face.

"Quivering" and "Engorged"

The young mans quivering hips caused his engorged member to bob around before his new wife’s parted lips as he first felt her hot breath on the tip of his cock. 👄👖

Bashful and Dress

Richie was bashful as he stepped out of the dressing room, but loved the way the rubber dress hugged his body.

“Groped” and “Transparent”

Back
Top Bottom