Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The pervert/naughty word game!!!

amaya

Pulsar
Hi, I was bored although I'm not really good in creating forum games I though I would give it a try.

The rules are simple:
x The first person choses two words a object and a act for example:

"rain" and "tie up" (two words).

x The person that post under him has to find the most pervert/naughty way to use that object\act on the person above him for example:

"Ties her/him outside a rainy day, all day long naked"

x Then she/he add her/his words example:

"snow" and "melting".

x Finally the next person continues, doing the same.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So my words: "snow" and "melting"

(I have none above me so I cannot add any sentence.)
Enjoy!!!:D

Cupshamuffin

Meteorite
Someone stuck a "carrot" "Inside" of Chief's peehole (That probably sounds painful to the guys out there)

"Bread" and "Destroy"

Thaela

the Insane
Eating bread while destroying her pussy with a strap on.

"Desk" and "yell"

Candy

Moon
Let me have it good, may your bang be your spank.

"Gorged" and "Entering"

Pazzo

Put me on your face... It will be fun...
Supporter
Hmmm. Something naughty and perverted using the words Gorged and Entering..... I hereby adopt the additional challenge for this game of making all of my responses a double edged sword, meaning it could pass for perverted or innocent at the same time.

"The masked demon gorged his appetites by entering into a ramen establishment, and allowing Candy, dressed as a hot waitress, to serve him a delicious plate of what he wants most."

I'll make this next one interesting. To the next poster, your words are "Pizza" and "Mask"

Top Bottom