Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The pervert/naughty word game!!!

amaya

Pulsar
Hi, I was bored although I'm not really good in creating forum games I though I would give it a try.

The rules are simple:
x The first person choses two words a object and a act for example:

"rain" and "tie up" (two words).

x The person that post under him has to find the most pervert/naughty way to use that object\act on the person above him for example:

"Ties her/him outside a rainy day, all day long naked"

x Then she/he add her/his words example:

"snow" and "melting".

x Finally the next person continues, doing the same.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So my words: "snow" and "melting"

(I have none above me so I cannot add any sentence.)
Enjoy!!!:D

Cupshamuffin

Meteorite
Someone stuck a "carrot" "Inside" of Chief's peehole (That probably sounds painful to the guys out there)

"Bread" and "Destroy"

Thaela

the Insane
Eating bread while destroying her pussy with a strap on.

"Desk" and "yell"

Candy

Moon
Let me have it good, may your bang be your spank.

"Gorged" and "Entering"

Pazzo

Put me on your face... It will be fun...
Supporter
Hmmm. Something naughty and perverted using the words Gorged and Entering..... I hereby adopt the additional challenge for this game of making all of my responses a double edged sword, meaning it could pass for perverted or innocent at the same time.

"The masked demon gorged his appetites by entering into a ramen establishment, and allowing Candy, dressed as a hot waitress, to serve him a delicious plate of what he wants most."

I'll make this next one interesting. To the next poster, your words are "Pizza" and "Mask"

Lucydoll

Dollface
The yandere tightened the rope around David's wrists with a giggle. "You belong to me now."

"Librarian" and "noodles"

Staine

Peur du petit sadique
Welcoming Committee
His ponytail held tightly in the man's fist he could do nothing to stop the hand running down his stomach, sliding into his pants.

"Peppermint" and "silk"

crazydaisy

Meteorite
She stretched as far as she could in order to reach her hairbrush on the other side of the bed, revealing parts of her butt under her sleeping shirt to him as he was standing in the doorframe.

"camera" and "streetlight"

latexwyo

Planetoid
He posed his two slaves under the streetlight, watching the light reflect off of their flawless skin and leather collars, shining in the viewfinder of the camera he held.

“baby oil” and “rubber gloves”

Andro Jinny

Always Horny
Coating her body in baby oil, I donned the rubber gloves, not wanting to soil my hands with the juices she was about to spill.

"Lubricated" and "Bouncing"

RainK

Planetoid
I run my hands up and down her thighs feeling how well her own juices have lubricated her body. With a smile my hand snaps smacking her ass and setting it to bouncing "Good Girl."

"Bound" and "Sensitive"

latexwyo

Planetoid
I run by hands over her restraints, the strands of rope wrapped securely around each beautiful, full breast. My fingers tweak and pull her sensitive, erect nipples, her excitement very evident.

"Enflamed" and "Slippery"

Top Bottom