Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: I think some have. But my persona is almost lost. I will try some how connect it again in all this.

amaya said:
OOC: I think some have. But my persona is almost lost. I will try some how connect it again in all this.

OOC:Allow me to help with that.

Delshyk smiled as the 101st snapped their guns to a small sound behind him. "Allow me to introduce Aya. She's one of our older recruits. Of course, this being Shadow Base, that means nothing." He grinned, mussing her hair. "I wouldn't recommend screwing with this one. She'll kick your ass." He motioned for them to follow him back to base.
He turned to Aya, winking as they pulled ahead. Soon, the main base loomed infront of the 101st. "Welcome to my home, Commander Truman and Lieutenant Thomsan. The 101st and their cargo will be sent to the most secure floor. Incase of prying eyes."

OCC: Thank you ^_^

Aya smiled at Delshyk, it was really rare of her to see her smile but he knew already a lot about her. She waved at them "Hey there!" and winked back at him not adding anything else. After giving a small look and scanning them getting some notice she would nod and started follow at him.Walking casually behind Delshyk and keeping an eye around in case anything happened. Not saying anything more till they god back at the base.

Delshyk slid his access card through the slot, and the door hissed open. "Guns go on the table to your left gentlemen, and armor goes on the right. Don't be shy now, it seems Aya and Kyshek are the only ones up at this hour." He chuckled, walking up a small flight of stairs. "Aya, Kyshek will be downstairs shortly. I want you two to make sure that 101st find their rooms. No doubt they will go straight to the local bar. If they try anything, you have my express permission to break whatever you deem necessary. Kyshek does too. I have very important monetary matters to attend to." He bowed slightly, walking up the rest of the way.

At Delshyk command she would nodded "Alright Sir we will make sure, they will find their rooms and not spend their nights into the bar. At least not all the night" she chuckled gazing at him. Aya tabbed Kyshek shoulder as they were walking downstairs making sure he was ready as they got closer to 101st. "Alright listen everyone, we will show you, your rooms. Try to rest cause it will be a hard day tomorrow" she would say at the serious and follow the main hall to lead them into their rooms as she paused for a bit if Kyshek wanted to add anything.

(super magical reply!)
Truman growled at the succubus. Ky brushed it off. "Well, looks like we're you're designated drivers tonight. Go to the bar, have your fun. We leave at 0600."Thomsan nodded briskly, and the remaining 101st jogged off to the bar. Kyshek looked over to Aya. "Well come on. We've got to hightail it to the bar." She flashed a seductive smile at the female soldier, waiting for her to come along.

((Got old. ^_^ rolf))

Aya stretched as long the talking was going on, the truth was she would need a drink to forget everything that happened the last months around the Shadow Base. She nodded at Kyshek and walked over to him "Well give me a second to get dressed like a girl" she mumbled. She run over to her part of the closet and got out her black tinny dress she had never worn before. Getting into the bathroom, having a fast shower. She would wear the dress with some clean panties and high heels. Tying up her hair in aside pony tail, the big V on her back would reveal the cuts and wounds she got all around that place. She was ready in 5 minutes when she got out of the shower room and walked Kyshek by "Lets go to the Bar" she said and started making her way over there.

Kyshek whistled as Aya came out. "Look at you. All dressed up and, oh my, are those breasts I see? So you ARE a girl. Intereseting." She giggled, putting an arm around the soldiers shoulders, hiding most of the wounds. "Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I'm going in my jumpsuit. Oh and, if you need to get bailed out of a weird situation, whistle. I'll go ahead and give the guy bothering you a temporary sex change." She winked, pecking her on the cheek. "To the bar!" She kept her arm around Aya's shoulders, hiding her scars. When they reached the door, Ky flashed a card to the man there, and pulled the other inside. Most of the people there were in their gear, or in the casual base clothes. Aya got a few catcalls from the soldiers who were drunk, who were quieted by those still sober. Ky gave her a wink. "Go get 'em tiger. Bar's by the far walls."

Aya blushed at Kyshek words "Yes, I am a girl.I almost forgot that." she mumbled smiling. She would take few seconds and look at herself against the mirror "Yup look like a girl" she said giggling. She followed her to the bar "I don't think anyone would bother me. I can be dangerous." she said joking around. At the Bar Aya would have only a drink because more could get her drank easy. Aya wouldn't give much attention to the drunk soldier, just sip on her drink and wave at Kyshek. But after the one drink she was feeling a bit better and stood up dancing alone over the music. She really didn't care as the scars would still be shown. She just relaxed and tried to have some good time, since more fighting would be soon on the way.

Kyshek smiled, watching her from the bar. Apparently, Aya had a low tolerance for alcohol. Kyshek giggled to herself, throwing back her sixth shot of the night. She kept an eye on the crowd, making sure that no one was out of hand. Her eyes drifted back to Aya, dancing alone to the music. She sighed, standing up and walking over to her. "Do you need a partner?" She asked, smiling mischeviously.

Aya would turn and face Kyshek, give her a small smile. "Well i wouldn't dance with one around those soldiers. The one I would dance, wouldn't dance with him. Yup we could dance." she admitted and went on dancing slowly with her music. She would ask for a another drink as the first one would slowly make her buzz a bit. She sipped it really fast, and went back on dancing with Kyshek.

Kyshek smiled, quickly matching the rythym of the music. She held Aya close, not fighting when she went to get another drink. 'Oh boy, I see drunken sex somewhere in the near future,' she thought to herself, getting back into the rythym. "Careful there Aya. I don't want to have to drag you back to the room." She smiled, kissing her lightly on the cheek.

Aya danced following the music and gazing at Kyshek, as she was dancing really good. "You actually .. good at dancing" she said giggling at her. "I am just bit buzzed. Don't worry" she said loudly with a funny smile at her face. Aya would let her kiss her, but then she simply would step back and dance gazing around and thinking if she should get another drink or not.

Kyshek sighed in mock disappointment. "That's what they all say." She continued to dance, flashing her a dazzling smile. "Thanks for the complement. Being almost 150, you develop skill." She moved closer to Aya, ready to catch her if she fell. "Hey, what's wrong? You're looking distant."

Aya kept dancing and turning all around herself as she looked at Kyshek feeling a bit Dizzy. "No, I am great.. look" she yelled and spin around only to fall against a soldier. She would stand as fast as she could up and smile to him, and the turn to dance with her. "See I am doing great" she said smiling to her.

Kyshek giggled, hugging Aya close so she wouldn't fall again. "Alright you. That's enough. Three drinks and you're already falling over." She picked up the soldier, carrying her out of the bar. "I'll take care of the 101st. You need to get some sleep." She booted open the door to Aya's room, placing her on the bed and taking off her shoes. "Go to sleep Aya." She pecked her on the cheek before walking out of the room.

Aya hugged Kyshek so she wouldn't fall and looked her strange "But I could handle few drinks still" she said. But already dizzy and buzzed she didn't fight a lot back with her, she agreed leaving Kyshek in charge. Getting on her room she would nuzzle against her pillow and fall asleep right away after Kyshek walked out. But minutes later she wake up still buzzed and wanting more to drink. Aya was never in such a condition before. She managed to get up and shifting around the room she slowly made her way out. She would pounce against the walls and giggle with out a reason, till she pounced and open the door at the generals rooms. And closed the door behind her only to sneak and fall to sleep the bed, not knowing where she was.

Delshyk walked into the generals hallway, wondering where that Ezekial character went. Roc underground had taken care of the financial problems. He stopped, seeing Aya stumble drunkenly out of his room. Before she could fall, the soldier rushed to her side. She smelled faintly of alcohol. "Aya, are you alright?" he asked, putting her arm around his shoulders to support her. "Did those new soldiers get you drunk?"

Aya felt almost falling as she felt someone supporting her not to fall. She placed her arm around his waist trying to keep her balance. But she was too buzzed and dizzy to do so. So she let Delshyk holding her. She lifted her eyes and gazed at him "I am dizzy, i think .." she mumbled and started laughing with out reason. "No, none got me drunk. I am not drunk" she said few times as smiled at him. She tried yo pull back and show him she could walk fine. "See Sir I am alright..." she was saying as she fall all over him crashing him on the ground.

"Yeah, you're right as rain. You were supposed to make sure the 101st was comfortable, not get drunk." He crashed to the floor, breaking her fall. "Jesus. You're drunk as hell." He sighed, bringing her back into his room. He laid her down on the bed, shaking his head at her inebriated state. "Alright, looks like I'll have to watch over you tonight," he said, sitting next to her on the bed. He took off his combat boots, put his knife and pistol on the nightstand, and turned to look at Aya.

For a second as she listen at him she got her words right a replied back "Kyshek is watching over them. I am not much of a drinker... it was only 3 drinks" she mumbles and crashed above him. She simply lean against him as he brought her back to his room. The time it took him to get his boots off. Aya was already throwing her heels on the floor and stripping her dress off. She was to drunk to notice what she was doing. Her next move was to look back at him with a soft lost smile.

Delshyk had taken his jacket off, a small hole where he'd forgotten to patch up, revealing his green tank top. He looked over to Aya only to find her in nothing but her undies with a smile playing on her lips. He blushed slightly, still kind of not used to the sight. He sighed, raising an eyebrow. "You got drunk off of 3 drinks? I've always wondered what they put in that stuff." He chuckled, raking his fingers through his messy hair, trying to neaten it a little. He rolled his shoulders, wishing they wouldn't feel like stone. It almost hurt when his left arm moved.

Aya yawned watching him taking his jacket off and keeping a funny smile on her face. She really wasn't understanding she was only on her undies at Delshyk room. She giggles at his words " You right! Only 3 drinks? I should have drank more." she said as she found out she should drink more. She gave a fats look at him and tried to stand up. "I have to go back ..." she murmured "drink some more". She was having a dizzy but happy feeling, and then stood up trying to get out of the room only in her unties.

Delshyk sighed,shaking his head. "If you'd have had anymore, you'd have gone nympho on me." He chuckled as she tried to stumble out the door. He made a grab, forgetting for a moment she had no shirt. He grabbed the brastrap, only to have it snap off. "Oh no you don't," he said, standing up and grabbing her by the waist. "No more drinks for you. Don't make me lock you down."

She felt Delshyk strong hands grabbing her waist as she tried to escape and gazed at him with a funny face. "I just will have a drink and be back really" she yelled into his ear as she was gazing at the door and he kept holding her. Suddenly she pushed him away from her touch managing to crash on the floor. "You cannot lock me down." she said laughing and tried to get up and run through the door as fast as she could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom