Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplayer looking around

What do you think of a Virgin Roleplayer

• Best Idea ever

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Heard of better ideas

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Good idea

• Unsure if good or bad idea

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Bad Idea

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Heard of worse ideas

• Worst Idea ever

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingo

Supernova
A different kind of role player that likes to work out details and plots. Willing to try things to find a groove of interests. I'm a big fan of long term RPs with good plots, not the flat like plots.

Am I a Dom or Sub?
Been Dom a lot but haven't had much of a chance to be sub.

Am I Straight, Gay, What?
In life, Straight, but in a RP, well, I think I'm still straight wise but because of kink with futas, I guess either way if its a futa involved rp. But there still has to be a good plot and story. Sex is nice but it can't be the main focus of the story.

Do I do Male or Female characters
Right now, Male, don't know how to do female yet.

RP preferences?
Thread prefered, IMs are a maybe, and once in a while I am willing to do a PM one.

RP Notes
Would like to do first person on my part but can do third person, just able to do more describing and details from a FP view then a TP view
Will place a description of the persona in first post to give idea of what I look like in RP
Wont use text lingo
Will try to write a paragraph or more (sometimes a simple one sentence is the only thing that fits)
May ask questions in OOC style if I don't understand something
Sometimes grammar and speech fails with me but rarely.

Peak interests right now
Fox Demon, Vampires, Demons, and of course the kink, futas.

Interested Genres
Sci-Fi - all ranges of sci-fi
Fantasy
Western
Dark Fantasy
Horror
Crime
Wefa - a combo of western and fantasy
Non-fictional present day - might do past if I learn about a certain age of time

Will Do - (willing to listen to ideas if I don't have it posted on here)
Human / Human
Human / furry
Furry / Furry
Demon / Human
Demon / Demon
Monster / Human
Monster / Monster
Vampire / Human
Vampire / Vampire
Werewolf / Human
Werewolf / Werewolf
family

Won't do
Extreme stuff (death, ws, can't really do non-con and rape, you get my drift I think and if you want to ask, go ahead and ask)
I will not do fan fictions, I feel to constrained when I do them. Now, willing to do it in the universe of the fan fiction but I can't rp as a pre made character.

Story Ideas - (willing to listen to other story ideas if I don't have one posted)
Assassin / Target
Sci-fi (can change from near future to space future) a young assassin made by the military with genetic cloning finds out they can't kill a target and tries to find out why.
Bounty Hunter / Bounty Hunter
Wefa or Western or Sci-Fi - two bounty hunters end up working together going after the same target
Bounty Hunter / Bounty
Wefa or Western or Sci-fi - a bounty hunter catches their target and is trying to collect the reward while dealing with the target at the same time
Human / Demon
Paranormal - a human accidentally lets out a demon and has to deal with the demon that comes after them
Male Demon / Female Demon
Two demons cross paths and its not the best of results either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom