Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplayer looking around

What do you think of a Virgin Roleplayer

• Best Idea ever

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Heard of better ideas

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Good idea

• Unsure if good or bad idea

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Bad Idea

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Heard of worse ideas

• Worst Idea ever

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingo

Supernova
A different kind of role player that likes to work out details and plots. Willing to try things to find a groove of interests. I'm a big fan of long term RPs with good plots, not the flat like plots.

Am I a Dom or Sub?
Been Dom a lot but haven't had much of a chance to be sub.

Am I Straight, Gay, What?
In life, Straight, but in a RP, well, I think I'm still straight wise but because of kink with futas, I guess either way if its a futa involved rp. But there still has to be a good plot and story. Sex is nice but it can't be the main focus of the story.

Do I do Male or Female characters
Right now, Male, don't know how to do female yet.

RP preferences?
Thread prefered, IMs are a maybe, and once in a while I am willing to do a PM one.

RP Notes
Would like to do first person on my part but can do third person, just able to do more describing and details from a FP view then a TP view
Will place a description of the persona in first post to give idea of what I look like in RP
Wont use text lingo
Will try to write a paragraph or more (sometimes a simple one sentence is the only thing that fits)
May ask questions in OOC style if I don't understand something
Sometimes grammar and speech fails with me but rarely.

Peak interests right now
Fox Demon, Vampires, Demons, and of course the kink, futas.

Interested Genres
Sci-Fi - all ranges of sci-fi
Fantasy
Western
Dark Fantasy
Horror
Crime
Wefa - a combo of western and fantasy
Non-fictional present day - might do past if I learn about a certain age of time

Will Do - (willing to listen to ideas if I don't have it posted on here)
Human / Human
Human / furry
Furry / Furry
Demon / Human
Demon / Demon
Monster / Human
Monster / Monster
Vampire / Human
Vampire / Vampire
Werewolf / Human
Werewolf / Werewolf
family

Won't do
Extreme stuff (death, ws, can't really do non-con and rape, you get my drift I think and if you want to ask, go ahead and ask)
I will not do fan fictions, I feel to constrained when I do them. Now, willing to do it in the universe of the fan fiction but I can't rp as a pre made character.

Story Ideas - (willing to listen to other story ideas if I don't have one posted)
Assassin / Target
Sci-fi (can change from near future to space future) a young assassin made by the military with genetic cloning finds out they can't kill a target and tries to find out why.
Bounty Hunter / Bounty Hunter
Wefa or Western or Sci-Fi - two bounty hunters end up working together going after the same target
Bounty Hunter / Bounty
Wefa or Western or Sci-fi - a bounty hunter catches their target and is trying to collect the reward while dealing with the target at the same time
Human / Demon
Paranormal - a human accidentally lets out a demon and has to deal with the demon that comes after them
Male Demon / Female Demon
Two demons cross paths and its not the best of results either

RE: Literate Virgin looking to learn with others

Feels like at every hundred post you do, you should get an achievment or a cookie.

*chuckles a bit* Nice, to bad I ran out of cookies a month ago, played to much xbox.

search all you want, only find me and my clothes. Besides, why hide them?

You know, I always wondered, if you hit some one over the head with a guitar like in FLCL, would it kill them and would you still be able to use the guitar to play notes on?

RE: Literate Roleplayer Looking for Fun

Mercenary RP (not necessarily sex related)

If its not sex driven I'll play male
Sex driven, female

Your choice.

tough one, because in a way, it limits things if not driven but if is, it still limits things as well. What are your ideas on this?

I tend to do a path of redemption from a failed operation that lead to an international crisis.
For the male, comraderie and self-discovery
For the female, romance and a new beginning

I see, how about we go with female just to be on the safe side incase it seems to turn to the sex side but like keep it to necessary sex, not like every two pages sex, you get what I'm saying. Like a long term with a purpose that is more then just sex whenever someone wants it. Make it into a real story because real things happen. You understand what I am saying or should I try to explain more?

I get they gist. You want it to happen, but in a realistic manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom